Story Time. Pic U/R

> Story Time. Pic U/R

My wife refused to have sex with me for 2 years. I begged like a bitch every few days for 2 years and on 4 occasions she gave me some pussy. One night I really wanted some pussy so I begged hard like a bitch. She kept refusing so I rolled over and pouted like a little bitch when I had a wake up call.

A voice in my head said you are a fucking man you dumb mother fucker and I told the voice oh yeah I forgot. I jumped up and stood with my legs spread to show dominance and I said listen here bitch I'm a man and you're a woman do you know what the fuck that means? IT'S MEANS I'M BIGGER AND i CAN FUCK YOU ANYTIME I WANT AND ANY TIME I'M NOT FUCKING YOU ISN'T BECAUSE I CAN'T IT'S BECAUSE I LET YOU HAVE A CHOICE. YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED ME BY NOT DOING YOUR WIFELY DUTIES FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS YOU HAVE NOW LOST THE CHOICE I GAVE YOU. TONIGHT I AM GETTING SOME PUSSY.

Of course she talked mad shit and wild threats saying things like "the fuck you are" But I walked firmly around the bed to her side just looking at her as she continued the "you better back the fuck up" Her talk was met with silence. I reached both hands down to grab her legs and she started going ape shit kicking me but it would be useless. After a short struggle I pinned her legs down to the bed and as I did she tightly shut her legs. I struggled to spread her as she started punching me with both hands just wildly swinging with all her strength.

I switched missions from spreading her to pinning her arms, they were getting to effective. They were easily penned at the wrist. I used my knees to attempt to spread her, it would be harder than I thought. Her wrist had to be squeezed extremely hard as well as force shoving her arms down. I had to use my chest to control the violent side to side motion of her chest area in an attempt to buck me off. Random thought - isn't it crazy that a woman sometimes will prefer to buck a man off when all she had to do was simply fuck him off?

The objective was to spread her legs wide but it would be much harder than I'd had imagined as my attention had to focus more on the arms and chest but I still managed to put in some effort on her legs. The idea of failing was now crossing my mind. I couldn't let that happen. I manage to squeeze one knee between her legs from there it was all down hill. I felt her struggle start to give in at the feeling of something between her legs. She was fighting less. Within thirty seconds I managed to force the other knee in between her legs. It was almost instantly that I would use my knees to spread her wide and lay my lower body between her.

She got another round of fight in her as she felt me nearing her opening and so my attention of putting my cock into her switched back to controlling the top half. I would quickly weaken her as she was tiring now and her arms were once again penned flatly to the bed and submitting but only after I took several hits. I started thrusting forward to insert my super hard cock into her. Would you like to me to finish the story?

sure why not

What are your current thoughts? I am half way thru typing the 3rd section.

No no just keep going

You should lift more.

i would fail at ramming my cock into her. She was now countering by putting all her energy into swaying her hips from side to side. It would make it impossible or at least too hard to accomplish. I am going to need one hand to guide it in but I knew with her having one free hand she would give her final stand with all she had. But I would just have to accept this so I made my plan.

I turned my head to my left to use the back of my head as a shield. As soon as I released her left wrist my right hand went quickly to my cock, grabbing it, directing it as my hips thrust forward. The feeling was unlike anything I had before. The hard hits to the back of my head would be ignored by my brain.

Fair enough.

So as she's struggling I punch her in the face and she stops, I quickly pin her wrists down and line up my cock with her fucking cunt. I shove in and everyone do the dinosaur.

Also probably would have been easier if you flipped her over onto her belly.

Somehow I cant imagine forcing myself on someone would be enjoyable to either of us.

My face lowers onto her shoulder I am overwhelmed with pleasure. Not just the pleasure of feeling a pussy that is being violated but the pleasure of in my head, the head on top of my neck, felt amazing. It was a feeling I never knew I desired but I would desire it at the same moment I would discover it. My thrust are hard, pulling the tip of my cock all the way to her opening and quickly and powerfully ramming my cock into her with pure anger.

I came

I continued to ram her cunt as hard as I fucking could for a minute when I felt the adrenaline slow down. I raised my head up to look down at her face. Her face was laying off to it's side. A blank stare. No one was home. What have I fucking done?

Parts are going to be coming quicker and shorter now.

These are all me. I gotta go for a sec. brb bump please.

Ayy this is pretty good

Bump

>Pis U/R

Sure, OP. Gotcha. *Winks with the force of a thousand suns*

Go on...

Thanks OP here btw. I had a knock on the door.
Sure what?

More story in about 3 minutes.
ending should be in 10 to 15 minI am

iz thread kil?

I felt horrible like a fucking monster but at the same time I felt awesome like a fucking man for once in my beta life. Not only that but I enjoyed the fucking too. My mind needs to convert back into more of a writing mode so bare with me to get back into the zone.

I continued fucking her, ramming her as fucking hard as I could. The sick evil part of me that had been dormant all these years was introducing himself to me. I rammed staring at the blank face. The face of I have escaped. Where did she go i wondered. Where does a woman go when she can't handle the beast of the earth. More to come quickly. I will read new comments after writing the next section.

so you raped your wife?

sitting on hands

It was intense. The intensity of fucking a woman in such a primitive way was overwhelming. The kind where of overwhelming where you go weak and all the strength goes to the necessity.

My head drops back to her shoulder , my body limp. My eyes felt opening but I couldn't see, I couldn't hear a thing or feel anything other than her cunt. I was in a state of unawareness like I have never entered.

All concept of time was lost but I can assume a couple of minutes went by. when I got some strength back. I felt it first as a state of awareness rather a state of just receiving signals from my cock. I continue ramming her for another minute while pondering what exactly am I doing when suddenly I feel something different. More of a sense that something was different. Was someone else in the room? What the fuck is going on? I continue fucking the shit out of her, pounding her tight pussy while I try to figure out what this new weird sensation that I'm feeling is.

THought on what comes next? Before the I share the ending which may be two parts.

Sorry for the mistakes in the last two parts.

retarded. doesn't fuck for 2 years. happens to be naked in bed. ok.

Next time you want to share your latest fiction writing exercise with us, type it out before you start the thread.

I'm hard, keep going.

your wife's lover opens the door, get's on the floor, everyone does the dinosaur

people do sleep nude

not when they're being frigid bitches

I feel it to the left of my head and now I am hearing a strange noise from the same location. A million thoughts run thru my head as to what it could be. I would have no clue as to what was waiting to be discovered.

I raise my head up to check it out and there it is. A person. Her face is looking straight up. She's breathing extremely hard. Her eyes shot wide open. Jaw dropped. She is staring at me but not with hate as I would have assumed. It was ecstasy. Her eyes kept trying to roll backward but she forced them to stay on me. I felt my cock swell up even bigger and the energy in me go to a peak I had never felt. My wife was a fucking whore who loved being raped and I loved being married to a fucking whore and fucking a whore. I had never been that turned on in my life. I was more turned on by my wife being a whore than I was by being a beast.

I no longer hate being a beta. I love being a bitch married to a whore.

She did. OP here.

ITT: virgins making up rape fantasies to cope with the fact they dont get laid

Don't forget the edge

Nice trips.
Hows the wank going? I hope its as good as all the wanks Ive had reliving that night.

good thinking

it's like that piƱa colada song only rapier

>if you like being raped at midnight
>then i cum on the drapes
>I'm the husband you've hoped for
>suck my dick, dirty ape

What does this mean?

I just found a pic real quick of my hd to post thread. I originally was writing as a reply to a reddit post but then I remembered that writing fiction on reddit can be thought to be true so I switched over to here because after all everything here is fiction. and young katy is fucking hot so I chose the pic.

Strength is a big factor but technique makes things very easy.

You can't keep strugging to open her legs and pinning her upper body at the same time, it doesn't work.

You have to hold her ankles, pull them open hard and in a burst, quickly put them either side of your hips, then lean over her holding her arms, whilst pushing her arms down onto herself and using your fore arms to pin her body under arms.

Spread your legs and push yourself in, and you will be in a very strong position and make pretty much helpless to get out of so you can fuck a woman no matter how much she doesn't want to let you.

You might be surprised.

What is up with you and the dinosaur. Do you want to fuck a dinosaur?

The caption was STOP. Lol thats what she said.

Unlike the other two calling me edgy and shit you proved your not a little fucking kid talking shit like them.

Reminds me of holding down my ex and fucking her like crazy. Fun times.

That statement sent a chill thru me. Sounds like good times and hot. Un fortuatly I only had the one experiance. The guy i just replied too I can tell he has a lot of experiance. He's figured out ways to improve the few things I failed on such as the ankles I did do it with a sanp but she colsed before I landed. fuck spellingIm on fucking edge here and shaky.

ITT: a bunch of guys get each other hard

>be friendzoned by your own wife for 2 years while you financially support her
>instead of dumping her ass and moving away or cheating on her with hotter, younger pussy, decide to rape her potentially landing yourself a criminal record or, at the very least, guaranteeing the judge will take her side when she decides to sue you for divorce
wow, nice job dipshit

That will always be the case on b, they're probably upset that you've done what they wish they coukd do.

Why did she stop having sex with her? And what has been the deal since then?

Post a few pics.

Heh yeah, I seem to end up with ones that like to be choked too, I was super nervous back when I was 18 with my first girl. Now 10 years later when some other chick asked me to hold her down and choke her, I'm just like fuck yeah bitch!

You mean why did she stop having sex with me? Man I don't remember. It was bad times. Unfortunately she died since then. I miss that crazy kinky girl. I haven't even tried to fuck anyone else. After her I don't any one could satisfy me. But who knows maybe Ill meet someone as awesome as her.

>rape wife

whats your wifes kids doing while youre on the computer?

I'm not even going to lie, I got like two sentences in and immediately focused on how terribly dressed that woman in the pic is.

Like goddamn. The shoes throw the whole thing off. And I was having a good day too, but those squash yellow heels literally want me to set fire to a farmers market now.

Nothing. Nothing about op's pic is good in any conceivable way.

Hopefully there out there hurting small animals and pissing in their bed as part of there serial killer prepping so hopefully one day they will grow up and kill shit posters like you.

as if thats not what goes on on Sup Forums all day and night

OP here and I agree I usually ignore threads where the op just grabs a pic in a hurry. I was hoping not everyone was like me and some would ignore the pic and read anyway but yeah this wasn't a planned thing but I just wanted to finish it and save it to a note pad. I plan to tell the story again later after doing some editing and finding a proper pic.

it's called powerclashing, the fact that you're distracted is exactly from whence they draw their power

If I get the time I'll do a repost tonight around midnight or so eastern time and Ill include the last chapter.

Are saying post like mine with a pic that has nothing to do with the post and sends the mind in two different directions is powerclashing? Or post with a pic that sends the mind down the same path as the story?

it's just a fashion tactic, it's a way to wear bad clothes and get a favorable outcome.

i just hope your crazy wife is actually happy with the situation otherwise soon you're going to be single and i'll just say i hope there are no future victims and i hope you have happiness in a consensual relationship

Relax she enjoyed it. After we were done or I should say I was done we just stared at each other with a scared expresiion. mine was of course a fear of what she was going to do. Her fear I never understood. it wasnt a fear of me in a violent way. more of a fear that she enjoyed and what would I think. would I find out her secret that I laways suspected. Of course ill never know because she took that secret if it was in fact a secret to her grave. She died well loved and by my side. our last words spoken to each other were "i love you". even tho I enjoyed it and it surprised me I do have moral and would never do it to a woman.

Wait what? She is dead? Wat

things_that_didnt_happen.txt

it's a story^^ it is woman lecture he is author or want be author and test his skills maybe. or he want see how many here gay haha

Nice triple dubs and of course yes this story is fiction. I'm trying to be the next Stephen King is all. I gotta go like I said earlier I'll probably edit the story a bit better and repost later.

bb have a nice day

/ thread