ATTENTION ALL OF YOU SMOKERS, DIPPERS, AND MOUTH FEDORAS

ATTENTION ALL OF YOU SMOKERS, DIPPERS, AND MOUTH FEDORAS

I'm going to teach your asses about the benefits of motherfucking Swedish Snus.

>Nothing to spit, you swallow the juices
>Juices aren't harmful
>It's the healthiest form of Tobacco available, technically labled as a food product
>Longer lasting effects, keeps cravings away for hours at a time
>Cheaper than cigarettes
>Invisible, no one will notice so you can easily enjoy that sweet sweet nicotine while working
>No smell so you don't smell like a dogs asshole constantly
>Longer lasting throat hit
>Has nearly no impact on dental or oral hygene as proven by multiple studies

Remember, this applies ONLY to swedish Snus. American Snus (Camel, etc.) is fucking trash and will kill you. Almost every gas station in the US sells Swedish snus, General Brand (Pic related) is considered one of the best brands overall and is sold everywhere.

These are what the portions look like. You just pop one in the back of your mouth on your gums and your set.

it's good, but tbh the withdrawal from swedish snus is the fucking worst.

One pouch will constantly output nicotine for between 1-3 hours, in small to large doses. If your a mouth fedora who vapes 36 mg, try Thunder Extra. You can put multiple pouches in for more nicotine at a time.

NOTICE: The hardest part about quitting smoking/vaping in the Fixation on inhaling. Once you get passed that in a week or so, your set for life with this shit.

How would you get withdrawals? Are you talking about once you run out? I agree they are heavy withdrawals but not worse than a smoking withdrawl. All in the same, it's still just the nicotine. Just delivered healthier.

yeah once you run out, you're fucked.

Just run up to a gas station and buy more. Same as cigs.

theres more nicotine in a pouch than a cigarette, so its maybe easier to get used to higher amounts. it is for me

It fucks your teeth, smells like shit, makes your breath smell like dog vomit, if swallowed has the potential to kill and its not a food product you dumb faggot.
This is coming from a finn so im pretty fucking sure we have more experience with snus than you wannabe swede janks.

I dont think most people here have access to snus..

even better, they come without shit-flavor

Mint, berries and apple smells like shit?

ITT: retarded cunts

you can def. get it in the US and Europe, so where are you living?

"STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE"

Norway, didnt know swedish snus was available in the us

I think they only have a limited amount of diff. brands in the stores but they can import it from sweden/denmark... .

Worst thing is that they are so unpopular. I'm basically the only one around here that buys snus so every can I buy has been sitting on the shelf for months and is dry and stale. Still not good for your teeth and gums though.

agree

+1 for snus
>picture related

I've been wanting to try this. Is it available in the US?

Apparently

Sorry op I don't swallow

Some stores have apparently some US snus (camel, lucky strike). But if you want the good ones you need to import it.

I buy 90% of mine online in bulk so I just have it for months at a time. I store it in the fridge/freezer depending on how soon I'll used up the cans.

Is snus the same as snuff? Like I have grizzly wintergreen pouches and it's says "moist snuff"

I'm a regular dipper. The SNUS make me hiccup and I don't know why

girl snus

No. Snuff is inhaled, snus just sits on your gums and your body absorbs the nicotine.

what exactly qualifies a snus as a "girl snus"?

More like shameless advertising

Epok.

It's the nicotine.
Usually slim portions or low nicotine portions.

Not the same.

isn't it just whitened snus?

low nicotine and heavy on the flavour aspect.
Same as with booze

guess I'am no girl then, good to know

Flavoured

JUST LIGHT A FUCKING CIGARETTE U FUCKING FAGGOTRY BITCH!

Odens for the win. Cheap shit but strong. Smells like death tho

yh odens is pretty decent

Va hände med lös då?

You have to spit the actual snus out...and it is very bad for your gums tosk.

Is this as good as everyone says it is?

SNUS contain tobacco. Tobacco contains nicotine. Nicotine is a carcinogen.
Do what you want, but don't lie to yourself, tobacco users.
This is coming from someone who has smoked for over 10 years, btw.

You have to spit once every 3 hours. I think that's acceptable. And no, it has very low impact on your gum health.

it's ok

>thinly veiled rape tobacco

Nice try gubment

>no smell
>invisible
Bulllllllshit. As a Swede, you can easily smell when someone opens a 'dosa' in public. It smells like cat piss. Both portion and loose smell. And both are visible. The pouches make your upper lip pout and you look like a fucking hillbilly, and the loose version drips all over your teeth, also making you look like a retard.
It's not healthy and it is NOT technically labled a food product.
It may be healthier than cigarettes, don't get me wrong, but it's still a nasty fucking habit.

Wrong. You place it in your upper lip you non-swedish casual.

post them if you got'em

Does that Ettan go good with coffee?

Nicotine is not a carcenigen and is why vaping is so healthy

Google you fuckin dumbass

it has a robust tobacco flavor with a hint of chocolate.
I think it goes good together with coffee.

Just bought a roll of Siberian -80 c. Delicious, but was not ready for the nicotine kick.

I like the lös more

Noobs, I will stick with my Lab 06.

Helsninger fra Norge.

Brought some of these home from Sweden and the menthol in this shit burns my fucking gums and makes me cry like a little bitch every time before delivering that strong nicotine amount that will make you look like a heroine addict for the rest of the day

10/10 i wont stop using them

Is los the same as chew?

I've only done the original flavor, but I have heard that the menthol one kicks ass

Jesus fuck, thats some strong stuff

It's not packed into portions, you have to roll it yourself.

never tried chew, but I guess as the name says you chew it someway. the lös(loose) snus goes just as a portion in the upper lip and stays there

this

Some Americans know this but still do it their way because memes.

My Copenhagen has a better burn I bet.

>IF YOU SWALLOW IT COULD KILL YOU GAIZ

Wrong faggot. You'll get sick for sure, but you won't die.
Damn why are Europeans so dumb?

I have been taking snus for a few months now. I have been taking them every single day 3-4 times. I have no idea why, but I can easily take a break. I have no addiction to nicotine at all. Not sure why though. I could even go for a month without it if I want to

Flavored shit. Straight, wintergreen, and natural are the only acceptable choices. If you get cherry skoal or something similar, you're semiautomatic faggot

>>if i want to

I got some bad news for you user. Youre never going to want to, which pretty much makes you addicted. Otherwise, why not take a break this month?

same

unfortunately not. There's a fucking EU ban on it. Can't get it in most of Europe.

Well you can get it in Sweden and Norway atleast.

there is atleast one shop which states that he doesn't delivers into EU but if you order it will send it anyway

Well, maybe because Norway isn't in the EU.
And Sweden arranged some special right to keep their Snus, otherwise they would not have joined the EU. True Story.
However, you could get it by mail some time ago, but since it became popular here in Germany, customs use to confiscate it.

And this was how my snus addiction ended, by the way...

Feels good not being in the EU, snus only costs 11 euro here

I'am also from germany and ordered some last month, had no problems at all

Where do you buy?

2 golfbollar och en orm är va som hände med lösen

Well I'm not addicted to nicotine. I can easily go days without even thinking about it. Regular smokers etc. would start to change in behaviour/mood because of the withdravels.. I get nothing though

i like rapé XR white more

Last order I placed

topsnus.com , as I said it states on the site that it doesn't deliver to the EU but they will send it anyway. One can was even sent from germany.

will try that, thanks

Gå och lägg dig, Filip