No they were very strict on security to make sure no one sneaked anything out

show proof or gtfo

Im not a liar but I understand why you would think that

Yeah why are you lying?

Do you really work at Area 51?

Where did you worked at

faggot

What do they do at Areas 1 to 50?

What did you do there and what branch of military mainly militarized it?

Can you say anyhing that will make us believe you even in the slightest? Not asking for ayy nudes. Just something simple.

>i work for the x-files
>i have no proof
>i understand if you think i am a liar
this was a productive thread
now let it die everybody

is there any tests for any mass destruction weaps?

But ayy nudes dont sound that bad

What can you tell me about the AFB in Thule?

\mathbf {\hat {r}} _{12}\ {\stackrel {\mathrm {def} }{=}}\ {\frac {\mathbf {r} _{2}-\mathbf {r} _{1}}{\vert \mathbf {r} _{2}-\mathbf {r} _{1}\vert }} \mathbf {F} _{12}=-G{m_{1}m_{2} \over {\vert \mathbf {r} _{12}\vert }^{2}}\,\mathbf {\hat {r}} _{12} \mathbf {g} (\mathbf {r} )=-G{m_{1} \over {{\vert \mathbf {r} \vert }^{2}}}\,\mathbf {\hat {r}} \mathbf {F} (\mathbf {r} )=m\mathbf {g} (\mathbf {r} ).\mathbf {g} (\mathbf {r} )=-\nabla V(\mathbf {r} ).

ECHO-XRAY-TANGO-ROMEO-ALPHA-CHARLIE-TANGO IDL:70192520-B

I used to.

What did they serve you for lunch today at school?

how can they let you out with that knowledge, do they check on you and stuff? do you fear for your life?

How long did it take you to get in and out of work each day?

So are you gonna answer this or not? I already feel dumb for giving you this much attention

Have the made any improvements on the alien anal probe technology???

How many times were you anal probed?

Yes we mostly tested the weapons on humans and other aliens who were prisoners of the Reptoids

Where's the real alien secret base? Cuz A51 is goo public to remain a legit testing site.

I worked all the time, never had a normal work schedule. Most of the time I would have to sleep in my lab

What did the ayys look like?

>other aliens
What did they look like?

Sneaked? Well your American we know that much.

how was pay

If you really worked at A51, what clearance level do you need to work there?

Like aliens

There's a base on the moon another in Antarctica, and one deep underground. Area 51 is still in good use

is it true that the russians are in alliance with other kind of aliens or are we all under the influence of repts?

There were many different types. Some looked similar to humans except they were taller. Others were downright disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=ASsNtti1XZs

>my lab

Thanks for trying to make an interesting thread user, it is appreciated. However you're very bad at this.

Yes the Reptoids love war. They live for it, and they are very aggressive. WW3 will happen because of them.

>downright disgusting
Like big bugs or something?

I know the answer to this OP
It is not a simple google search either.

I have known people who have worked at A51, and I know what clearance level is needed... So tell me what clearance level.

My stepdad work on lasers at area 51. Thats all he's ever said about it.

OP wont answer because he's never even been to Nevada

Draw something for us then you daft cunt

So basketballers are ayys

Do you know the answer?

I am asking, because I am just curious if anyone knows this.
I tried looking on Google, found one answer but it is wrong.

What color are the tiles in the bathroom on the first left in the grey building?

They are not tiles, they're laminate.

Was Victor and his alien autopsy tape legit?

There was no autopsy...

why are aliens still a secret?

If you really used to work there, you wouldn't write here because you would knew about the van. Maybe OP was that stupid and is already dead, who knows?

This is the real question and nobody is answering it

Holy shit, faggot, if you're going to make an obvious bait thread, you have to at least be somewhat articulate, play the role well, and make it enjoyable. I get that you're probably about thirteen, but this is still some high-level fail.

No you didn't.

Area 51 is in New Mexico

Your dead Michael

>I have known people who have worked at A51, and I know what clearance level is needed... So tell me what clearance level.
Area 51 doesn't mean they have 50 others...
It's name is derived from the plot of land it was built on. The land in that stretch of desert is plotted and named by areas. So Area 50 and 52 are right next to area 51.. only they are just plain old desert with imaginary lines determining what area it is.
When they built there they built on the land of Area 51.. and the facility kept the name of the plot it was built on.

Op is dead, abandon thread

do you prefer sucking alien dicks, or human dicks?

>*You're dead, Michael.

FTFY

No it isn't, dumdum.

you must be new here, take a seat.

I actually believe he was pointing out that that dead Michael is yours, and he makes no claim to it

Oh, my bad, then. Not used to Sup Forumstards being that considerate, so I didn't even think of that. That nignog still forgot his period, though.

When will the God Emperor free us from this anarchy and degeneracy and lead us on a Great Crusade to reconquer the universe from the filthy xenos and heretics that keep us from our true destiny?

can simply draw how looks an alien?

How do i get a job there?

Bob lazar?

If I was to tell you that in fact, I used to work at A51 and could tell you that i used to fuck a girl in the server room across from the vending machines in the Red hallway?

answer this op