Why do white girls in America lie about rape so much?

Why do white girls in America lie about rape so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

mensaiqtest.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dad finds out about sex
>teenage white grill afraid of dad says rape

Makes them feel special.

because they want to be raped

but dad was there because hes the one who fucked her

This. They're scum.

Society has been shifting towards "being a victim is cool and empowering" lately. Truly that wasn't their initial intention but it became that way because of how victimization was being treated. Like you're invalid unless you have been through something traumatic. Then it just becomes a pissing contest of "who's had it worse".

I imagine every popular character will be replaced with a woman, at some point. Shortly after, they'll realize that's racist to have just white women, so they'll mix the races thoroughly. Then it will be nothing but a single brown race of women pretending to be Big Mama.

NAH UH. YOU DO NOT WANNA GO THERE DAWLIN. SHUGA, YOU DO NOT WANNA MES WID ME, GURRRL

Please reproduce many times. I wish there were more people with this mindset.

They aren't lying. We just a sympathetic legal system

Sadly, most people like me have already decided not to have children but to let the world burn.

I'll be taking my 162 IQ with me to the grave. 80% of the world can deal with it. Sorry friend. I'm sure you're one of the few that would deserve a perfect world for their children but I'm not strong enough to share it with those mindless apes that call themselves "SJWs". I also wouldn't want to be responsible for a genocide.

> I'll be taking my 162 IQ with me to the grave.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BEST YLYL EVER

>Society has been shifting towards "being a victim is cool and empowering" lately. Truly that wasn't their initial intention but it became that way because of how victimization was being treated. Like you're invalid unless you have been through something traumatic. Then it just becomes a pissing contest of "who's had it worse".

I don't enjoy most of the bullshit that gets spouted on this board, I think there is legitimacy in a good many of the social justice movements happening out there right now, but THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS THE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH!

Don't entirely agree with the rest of your post either, but that one line does perfectly encapsulate a real issue with modern SJW's.

Kids don't seem to grow up as wished if you haven't noticed yet. My father is proud nationalist and still I've joined the leftist party.

All of this. I can't even tell you how many times I've listened to people (usually white, usually middle class, usually female) at my school complain about how bad they have things, like they somehow are better because of it. It's like being weak and victimized is the new strong and empowered. I listen to these people bitch about how bad their lives are, and on the rare occasion that people call them out on it, they MUST be misogynists and bigots, there's no way that those people have been through their own shit, but just don't think the whole world needs to know about it.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with victim communities. Support groups and that kind of thing can be very helpful in helping you heal, I speak from experience. My problem with it starts when they expect everyone outside that little victim community to cater to their needs and celebrate them for their weakness. It's like they forgot that they're there to heal, and just decided it's easier to just stay hurt.

Why do white girls wear the shortest shorts imaginable all the time? It's about 80% of my campus. Even the little girls wear short ass shorts.

135 iq user here, please dont give up, weare humanities best chance, groups like the alt right are picking up. we can MAGA :')

Because they think it makes them not gigantic whores

They don't want white girls to have morals and self respect these days.

/golfclap
You sir speak truth

>Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with victim communities. Support groups and that kind of thing can be very helpful in helping you heal, I speak from experience. My problem with it starts when they expect everyone outside that little victim community to cater to their needs and celebrate them for their weakness. It's like they forgot that they're there to heal, and just decided it's easier to just stay hurt.

TRIPS. SPEAK. TRUTH.

DEUS VULT, BROTHER!

Wow. For once, trips actually DO speak truth.

Because apperantly your opinion matters more if you've been through some sort of trauma and in todays society no one can disagree with you, even if you're always lying, or they'll be branded too offensive

Well, in a society that glorifies victims, does it really surprise you that many people would do that? Turn on any news station, and you will see what I mean. In this day and age, it pays to be a victim. You can pull the racist card, and the sexist card, and the rape card and people will automatically give you love and support. You will get fame and money and all this other useless reparations just for being a victim.

Of course, I give all my support and condolences to actual rape victims. But I think women who make false rape accusations, potentially ruining the lives of someone innocent just because they want to be a whore, are worse than actual rapists.

>alt-right
haha from the dark corners of the interwebs!

I see you, Mensabro.

These are fucking comedy gold

They're support groups, not "my life is worse, so I'm better for it". True, you might be a "stronger" person for dealing with shit and it might help you learn some valuable lessons about life from the experience, but there's also serious mental issues that could come from being hurt so badly. That is nothing to celebrate.

Having a mental illness does NOT make you a better person. It makes you more fragile and ever closer to being less than human. This is what's so scary, to me, about SJWs. They glorify mental instability and validate bad behavior by saying "it's the system's fault".

Amen, brother.

prove that they do...burden of evidence is on you to prove your statement.

We don't.

If anything, rape is severely underrported in our country.

I think they took a good message and corrupted it when it comes to support communities and personal strength.

In the past, people got sympathy for the circumstances that hurt them, and they got respect for powering through the limitations that restrained them.

Now, it seems like it's not the growth or the strength that is lauded, merely the weakness and misfortune that caused it. Many people are treated like strong, empowered survivors, despite the fact that they never moved on, never healed, never grew. They're still a victim, and they're praised for it.

Encouraging people to surpass their limitations somehow became lauding people for the fact that their limitations exist in the first place.

Which is retarded. It should be the other way around as I shouldn't have to proof my innocence because some fuckwat feels like I did something wrong. He wants something from me so he shall do something for it.

Then she says no. He says "you're a bitch" and leaves. She realizes maybe she should rethink how quickly she allows people into her life.

But she felt bad that she lost a friend for "being a bitch", so she decided to get even. Then she went to the police after beating herself up and tearing her own clothes. "He raped me!" she cried. They rushed to her rescue and locked the bad man away for 10 years based on her words alone. No semen was found on her body or vagina because it wasn't necessary for a conviction.

Meanwhile, a 9 year old boy was raped nearly 100 times over the week by a middle aged baby sitter but she said sorry, so it's okay.

I'm not sure if you'd say this if you spent any length of time on a modern college campus.

He might be a bit misleading in how he presents it, as if this was a majority thing, but the media and a vocal minority within academia seem determined to make everyone believe we need misandry to replace our supposed rape culture.

are they eating fucking toothpaste?

Because they don't live in Europe where they really get raped and they want to fit in.

You know who else did that? Westboro, Islam, and the KKK.

You know who else is doing that right now? BLM.

Nice bait

I don't get what's happening here. Are these supposed to be a metaphor for consent?

Is this like a parody or a satire of hardcore feminist ideas on consent?

I feel like i"m lacking some context here.

nah its enough of a "threat" that shillary has talked about "us" lmao
im just waiting for the libritarian movement to pickup more speed

show proof, your subjective experience is only that. No one cares how you feel about how rape is occurring.

Its this jelly candy in a tube, I believe.
In what way do Westboro, Islam, and the KKK laud people for being weak and victimized?

Not saying you're wrong, I just don't see it.

You completely missed my point...

where can one meet other mensa bros? i really dont like most normies

This. My sister is a psychologist and she tries to help people but many of her messages come off as "it's okay to be a victim", which I disagree with. I often burst in, mid conversation, and say BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A VICTIM! YOU'RE STRONGER THAN THAT! YOU'RE BEtter than thaaaa as I'm carried away by security.

She's a real nice woman but she's gotta be more assertive with the healing process of her clients. I feel like they wouldn't get over their shit without me making my dynamic entrances. Who's ever felt better about themselves after feeling bad about everything?

There isn't a single woman alive who is completely honest about their sexual history. Lies either though omission or confabulation also count.

This is probably the first anti-sjw thread I've been in that I whole-heartedly agree with. Usually it's full of cringe about how women are inferior and need to be put in their place. This just seems like an honest criticism, and I think a lot of women would actually agree with these opinions.

Do you even live in the US?

They often are either embarassed by others finding out about their sexcapades, blackmailers, or angry at their 'attacker' for some reason.

Such as not raping them.

Screen cap plz

I just love how a woman can get absolutely blackout drunk in a room full of people she doen't even know, abandon the group of friends she is with for some guy she's never even met, go to a strange location with him and when she gets made into Swiss cheese and dumped on the freeway and that

None. Of it. Was her. Fault.

cuck a d1ck

yes, in a college town and i graduated in the past 6 months.

Do you even know false accusation rates? No
Will you look them up? no
You do not care what is actually happening, but only seek to spew your baseless opinions.

>Under reported
>Lying

The filename dude
Consent rape comics

You wasted double trips

attention.

Attention.

Ask and ye shall receive

Yeah... I fucked up.

>not liking pulp fiction

for revenge. They get mad when a guy moves on, fucks and dumps them, etc and think they can yell rape to get revenge.

>In what way do Westboro, Islam, and the KKK laud people for being weak and victimized?
That wasn't the main aim of my comment but they claim they're victimized by the rest of the world, to gain sympathy, just like everyone else seems to do.

Westboro claims Christians that don't agree with them are falling from God's grace and will go to hell for it. They say they're under constant attack by demons and sinners.

The KKK honestly believed they were being taken over by blacks. They started out as a movement against drunk husbands, to save wives from being beaten... They think they're under attack from everybody, even today, when they're mostly just left alone.

Islam has two types of people. The "feel bad for me because I'm oppressed" SJW abuser and the "Fuck you, obey me or die" muslim.

The refugees are riding on the SJW magic carpet laid out for them and streaming into other countries for free housing, electricity, internet, water, food, etc. and no matter how badly they behave or what laws they break, it's considered racist to hold them accountable for their crimes.

I'm not even saying hold the entire group accountable. I'm saying groups should ostracize such members from their ranks and allow the system to give the people justice.

Literally everyone is lauding victimization complexes, in some way.

People who were otherwise strong and fortunate playing "victim of opression" weather it's by blacks, whites, jews, men, you name it. They placate the weak minded people that imagine up problems and attribute it to a common sociatal symptom that has no relation.

I, personally, know a guy that was falsely reported of rape. Basically every guy I know knows someone who was falsely reported of rape.

My ex told a bunch of her friends that I "practically raped her" after we broke up, which was a total fucking lie.

So yeah, it happens a fucking lot.

Join Mensa. You only need an IQ above 132. You said you have 135, so you should be fine to join.

mensaiqtest.net/

Uh huh. You did what, take the test once, and online? Surely not by a team of licensed professionals.

Do you realize how many different false accusation rates you can find out there? Ask the MRAs and it's like 25%. Ask the feminists and it's less than 1%.

Who should I ask for these statistics?
Trips do not matter, and after you've been here for a while you'll start to ignore them, like everyone else who isn't new here.

Ah, I see. Thank you for clarifying.

I think the main thing is that people shouldn't feel responsible for being a victim. But they shouldn't be praised either, only sympathy should be given. Patronizing people is generally a bad idea. Once they overcome their disadvantage they should be accuratrly respected. When there is no difference between a sage and a leper, how do you know who should be followed?

So it's a parody of SJW ideas?

"practically" is code word for "I exaggerate a fuckton"

They want to justify their clear lack of self control to try to get people to not call them a slut or easy. It's as simple as that.

m-moar?

The guy claims to hang around his sister's work and occasionally burst in to startle and yell at her paying clients. And you're taking him seriously.

No its not a parody the person that made them is on the feminist side

Um, my iq is 132.

Wat do?

>”Claims”

No its more feminism trying to use colloquial metaphors broaden the terminology rape. Notice how in every conceived idiom, the item in question is an object that represents a vagina. Women are actually objectifying themselves at this point which is pretty hilarious but also really sad.

Chicks force themselves on guys just as much, and possibly more than guys on girls. Mens body's react faster and obviously more visibily to stimulus than a female. A man might say, "oh shit why not," but in reality could be too afraid to say no for the same reasons a woman sometimes doesn't truly try to stop the act. Boom. Mind blown. Believe it or not

Explain who is professional enough for you to consider legitimate?

Yes.

Yes. I think this is a form of Munchausen syndrome.

Also, spite/spurned ex, possible financial gain, and social/career sabotage of the man.

an hero

I'm the hype man and I get shit done. You don't have to be victims. You can be fucking awesome instead. GRAB LIFE BY THE FUCKING BALLS AND SQUEEEEZE MOTHER FUCKERS!! WOOOOO!!!!!

>tfw I have a fantasy of waking up to a chick sucking my dick but to women its rape

B-but muh superior seed!

Well, the funny thing was that the reason we broke up was basically because we never actually had sex. She had severe anxiety issues around sex, had only been with one guy, and only once, and it evidently hurt a lot and she was very afraid to do it again. She'd blow me, which she was pretty good at, but we never actually fucked.

She dumped me because I wanted to talk about the sex issue. Never tried to make her do anything she didn't want to do, never tried to coerce her, I just wanted to talk about it. Maybe even get some counselling together if that would help.

I'm just lucky she was too lazy to actually report me to the police. All her friends think I'm a total scumbag,though, which is bullshit, because I was better to that girl than anyone had ever been. I was very, very good to her, and I never would've hurt her.

The test involves more than just paper and pen, genius. There is oral, written, and "hands on" testing aka puzzles about how to fist your mom with as little lube as possible

Really? Why do they exist? Was ANYONE unclear about the fact that it's not cool to fuck a girl if she says no, and that you don't get to fuck someone whenever you want because they consented once? IS LITERALLY ANYONE UNCLEAR ON THAT POINT? Or rather, anyone who would possibly be affected by a webcomic? There's probably some sick fucks out there somewhere (mostly in the middle east, I'd wager) but they aren't going to be reading online feminist webcomics and thinking, "OH! I GET IT NOW! It's NOT okay to rape a woman! Haha, how silly was I, right? I mean, imagine if that comic artists hadn't made a clumsy allegory for sexual consent! Heck, I might have done something terrible!"

Am I just missing something? WHY DOES THIS EXIST? AM I JUST TAKING CRAZY PILLS?! FUCK

I guess study and take the test again. Your IQ isn't a rigid number that stays somewhere, user. It also doesn't mean if you're smart or not but is rather a rough representation of how smart you can be, if you apply yourself.

Someone with an average IQ of say, 94, could still outsmart you in some things, if they've applied themselves enough. I think everyone has the ability to be a genius at some point in their lives. Even if it is sometimes by accident.

The average iq is closer to "low" than closer to "genius"

>Why do white girls in America lie about rape so much?
because they can get away with it
system is tilted against men in every way
"white male privilege" isn't real anymore, you get treated like a doormat and if you speak out you're censored andor punished

us is cucked beyond belief and i cant wait for trump to get elected

I bet you don't even fist your mother.

As one of those weakfags that need healing.

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS OH FUCK YES FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE SAYS IT

Entitlement.

Right. Mentally retarded is around 60 while genius is about 130. Average is between 90 and 110, all across the world, depending on location. Asia has the highest average.

Has a man ever really raped a woman solely based on how they're dressed?

>be a white woman have sex with man after That >feel bad used booty hoo. If it's rape people will >feel bad for if not you're just a gutter sult cum >dumpster worthless whore.

Prove it bitch.

>this is how men are treated all the time
>no one considers is problematic until it happens to a woman