Am I the only one who's balls occasionally switch places?

Am I the only one who's balls occasionally switch places?

I don't think that's normal.

Yup.

What I do?

>balls occasionally switch places
this can't be normal, do you feel pain when it happens?

Um....wut

No, per example when I lay in bed, they switch places and sometimes they turn around my penis. This happens to anyone?

Look up testicular torsion.

nope,never

dont knew this one and im not op, but my left ball sometimes "goes up" a bit, so its really on the left side on ma dick and not under it. Mostly when highly excited. Doesnt hurt. what do?

Normal shit, happens to almost everyone.

lol ok but how should i fuck when i need to put it back every minute o.o
y virginfag here

You need to stop them from doing that.
You could try reasoning with them, but I doubt it'll help... those guys are nuts.

What exactly do u mean by
>put it back

pushing it slowly from aside my cock under it; you probably cant imagine what i mean if u didnt experienced it

Happens to me, but I experience it only when it's cold.
And when it happens it can be annoying while fucking but just put them back and move your legs so that they can block them from going up

don't twist your balls around, testicular torsion is apparently a thing that really hurts and you lose your balls

well good idea

Yeah. Sometimes they're in your moms mouth, sometimes they're in your sisters.

if you balls actually switched places you would be in the hospital getting surgery

happened to a friend of mine and he passed out from the pain like 2 times before he could get to the hospital

he said his balls had swollen to the size of like a large orange

it doesnt just happen like that user

Does anyone else have the problem sometimes when they have a massive boner your ballsack tightens and pulls a nut above the base of your dick?

Just me? ...oh..ok

Here's your problem

how the fuck can you read your browser name
oh it has a picture
look dis

Probably should have read the thread, thanks Sup Forumsro