Sissy Transsexual
>no pics of any type of animal traps
>no pics of any type of drainage pipes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TSSienna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are they?

that's hot.

look i can post webm's of mentally ill men trying to act sexy too :^)

Homos Jesus.
Smite them

The 1st time I saw this I fucked with me.

mmm mentally ill men r such a turn on XD

pussy

This one is a fake for sure.

Mods?

Sienna grace and aubrey kate are the first 2

You got it!

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

How long do you think you can keep it going for Trapper?

who is this!?

>Sienna grace

twitter.com/TSSienna

where are all the girls with feminine penises

Faggot thread*
Kys
Moar shitposting!!

SAUCE

What kind of trap is that?

If i roll dubs i will let the first guy from grindr fuck me. One reroll allowed from someone. If trip first comment picks what he does to me.

Raccoon trap

He castrates you.

Is it even gayer if I don't even care for cocks or men, I just love cum?

Mods, can we get some help with this guy?

Some of these trap contraptions are actually useful.

God fuck off back to reading it if you don't like something keep fucking scrolling. Or are you triggered?

Oh and FYI that one shitty site that was run by gallowboob and chairman Pao was added to the son filter lol

To contact a mod press the button and wait

This is fake you guys, it was an art project.

My traps are art

literally having a sex change just so i can troll these newfags like trapper and scatman on b

I get my lulz

same tbh, its funny how much posting a selfie off my cell phone once a day angers your crew.

Also
Timestamp and proof

ive timestamped 3 times this week already

Have a fishy

Fuck you Trapper, you are just mad at us because you can't except that your a fag like the rest of us. I hope when we find a mod to help us the perma ban you.

You salty?
>no me just wan see peepees

sauce?

No I'm not salty, there is one place to escape to on the web and that's a place like this, then you get dickwads like "trapper" who fuck around with one thing to enjoy. I know for a fact someone will ban him at some point i've seen this shit before.

He thinks he hot shit, but it will catch up with him.

oh wow, watching mentally ill men masturbating is so hawt :^) mmm

>I hope when we find a mod to help us the perma ban you

Kek how new are you? This is Sup Forums.
Keep shit posting user.

Been here since boxxy days.

anyone know source/name?

I thought school was back in?

omg, sauce pls!!!!

please respond