What's your opinion on this dude Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on this dude Sup Forums?

>says 593 times that he's going to lose weight
>if he stopped being eating and did NO exercise he'd lose weight
>continues to binge eat
>makes excuse video every couple months
>cycle continues forever

So he's obviously given up and will die soon. That's his decision and I accept it but I wish he'd stop lying about it. I wish he would try and get healthy but he won't.

He was literally in a video he released today drinking Mountain Dew

I like the ones where he does the shouting at his sister because fat jokes

But user, I tried to walk, and play pokemon GO, but my foot AIDS flared up, and now I have to eat a burger. user, you don't realize that I do walk...

...from my bed to my mobility scooter.

He's an entertainer. Not a personal trainer.

>702000000

Who?

OP here, I actually really like Boogie.

I just wish he'd lose weight and just fucking do it for his wife and audience.

>cycle continues forever
junkie and fatpeople...selfish until dead

pretty much this

fuck that nigger faggot, he can choke on a cock for all I care, the world could use one less hamplanet

not gonna happen hes a redneck arkansan buddy

I think he is trying, but he is too fat to exercise. Like he has passed the point of no return. He has too many diseases and disabilities caused by his weight, that actual traditional exercise is nearly impossible. If he tried to walk for an hour, I think he'd have a heart attack. He's said before in his videos that he can't do as much as he wishes.

Also realize, whenever he says he loses weight, it's a normal amount to lose (10lbs here, 20lbs there). But, since he's so huge, 10 or 20lbs doesn't seem like a lot.

He seems like a nice guy.
I like nice people.

No one care about some numbers fag

He is trying, he's lost about 40lbs this year

He isn't trying. OP mentioned he is drinking Mountain Dew in today's video, I watched it. If he ate well for a month and did no exercise at all he would lose A LOT of weight at his size.

Wow, so you watched 1 of his videos and saw he drunk mountain dew. Hes a loud to have one, he's not drunk it in months. You're clearly underage

I don't think you watched the video did you? It's DIET mountain dew, you sound like a child

Exactly. I like all those fags who are like, "OMG, you ate half a burger, you are dead now!!!"

>Whole of America and you pick on this 1 guy

he isn't trying hard enough then

>having this shitty of b8

Fuck off.

Dude, this guy's a fucking soldier for still going after the shit life he's had.
His weight loss is actually noticeable and power to him to keep it up.
All the best to Boogie.

I fluxuate between 270 and 350 pounds every year. Constantly dieting and losing weight, then binge eating again.

I can say from experience, he has a mental illness. He's in denial and very sick. He's probably beyond helping at this point too as he knows if he loses the weight there will be other health issues and he will need several surgeries. (not saying its an excuse, just probably something that runs across his sub concious and discourages him)

Basically ya, he is lying, but mostly to himself. He believes hes going to lose weight, and telling his audience confirms that for him so he "cant give up", but ofcourse he does.

Fat people are literally mentally ill. That's why they are so dumb that even though they are dying they do #fatacceptance shit. It's an addiction like heroin. When I overeat I get warm feels, even if they are followed by terrible feels, you are mentally addicted to the first feel.

Fatties like me and boogie are mentally ill and the people who pretend that we're normal are helping kill us. Fatties SHOULD be shamed. I mean, they shouldnt be straight up BULLIED. But just like transgenders, obesity should not be normalized. These are mental disorders people. If you wanna help us, then talk shit when we order 3 double doubles from in n out, and constantly remind us and suggest that we seek help.

If you were his size would you be drinking Mountain Dew at all? You fucking cucks

Maybe I'm being an asshole but I don't want the dude to die

he is right you know... did your amerifat get triggered?

You have no idea how hard it is when the one thing you want to change is the one thing that limits you from changing.

It was diet, and his doctor said it's alright, he talks about it in his streams

See This post ^ is cancer.

He's doing a terrible job and people need to remind him they GENUINELY want him to get better.

You are hurting him by lying and being overly positive like this. If he thinks hes doing a good job he'll just treat himself with over eating. He is sick.

Canadian, actually. And no, he's not right. Nice try kiddo.

So basically, he is like the rest of the United States population?

in fact I know because I've been exercizing and eating healthier for nearly 4 months because I wanted to stop being a fat fuck

anybody can lose weight. if his condition is not good enough right now, he can still do some simple exercises that won't fuck up his body until he can do something else. he'd even lose a lot by just cutting junk food

>But just like transgenders, obesity should not be normalized.
>But just like transgenders,
Watch yourself counselor, this is a faT people thread, not a faG people thread.

>being eating
Lel

He's cool. It's easy for someone not fat to say "just stop eating". At that weight, it's not the taste of the food anymore. The food becomes a coping mechanism for the depression, self-loathing and sadness that affect really obese people. The worst part is, you can just stop like you can with a drug or smoking. You have to eat to live. It's a constant temptation.

>Am fat btw.
It's no one's fault but my own. Every fat person knows that. But that doesn't make changing any easier.

>fluxuate

He is just a fat fuck and eats like a pig let's be honest. A friend of mine used to weight around 110 kg so he decided to eat clean. Now 2 months later he weights 95kg so he lost 15kg in 2 months by sitting on his ass and playing runscape 24/7. Losing weight isn't that hard you just need to be commited and honest to yourself.

Amaricah
Amaricah!

This. Fucking. This.

I used to weigh around 330 pounds (around 149 kg) and let me tell you. It sucked.

I lost around 40 pounds in a year with little to no effort. How? I cut out sodas and a lot of snacking. I didn't realize how much that shit fucked with you. I'm down to 220 now, and my goal is to hit around 180.

Just watch what you eat, count the calories, and stop. fucking. snacking.

My go to snack is a cucumber sandwich now.. One slice of bread, a few pieces of cucumber, and a bit of mayo. Bam thats it. Nothing huge, nothing major. Just that.

If you have difficulty putting down soda. Switch to Seltzer water. It'll be hard at first but fucking hell everything tastes better after the first week of dropping soda.

After the first month. Your tastebuds recognize other tastes and the cravings come in.

After about two months. The cravings leave and bam. Just ignore soda for awhile. I only have them at special occasions.. and even then. RARELY.

drop the junk out of your diet and you can start losing weight. Thats all there is too it.

It took you a year to lose 40 pounds when you weighed 330... Did you NEVER work out?

I used to be 370 and went to 290 in 5 months.

allowed, not a loud you stupid faggot

Boogies heavier than that and has lost 40lbs so far this year see

Sound butthurt because you know you are wrong

He aight can't watch his videos back to back but I enjoy them occasionally

Nope. That was the point I was trying to make. It took me 1 year with little to no effort. All I did was cut out snacks and sugary foods. I started exercising after though. I run and swim now. Thats when I went from 290 to 220.

Its good that he is trying again and I give him my full support. I just hope he keeps it up. He does seem resigned to his fate though with a lot of his videos that always say "don't get as bad as me" which sounds like he has already given up at any improvement.

Good for you. For some reason I can't stay on a diet unless I'm also exercising tho personally.

Its like I need to replace my food addiction with endorphins from exercise and being tired, otherwise I just sit around and eat a lot.

>a loud

Samefag?

It's because he has established his persona as that fat raging guy we've known on YouTube for the past 10 years.

Lose the weight and he loses his character.

Watch his livestreams and you'll see that is not the case

no i was just amazed at that incredible display of spelling.

What can I say, this is a place for failed clever people and underage fags like you who have nothing else to comeback with, except the correction of people's spelling.

That true to an extent, but at that size, simply going on a diet will make you lose TONS of weight without doing anything. And if he simply walks or does more physical stuff, he will shred pounds.
His problem is commitment. Losing weight at that size is very easy as long as your will-power is strong enough.

He has the classic fatty mindset. "Hurr durr its hard for me" "No one understands"

Just have fucking discipline. Fat people are weak.

Francis is dope

It's how he copes with shit. It's gone beyond an addiction, it's just his life style. Once he gets out of his life style routine, even the slightest, he gets depressed and starts to eat again.

He has the mentality of a 65 year old retired man, throw him off his routine by one day and he will get all pissy, I can guarantee it.
Only way he can get help is if he resorted to surgery, plus lots of R&R and exercise. But, I highly doubt he will do that because he's addicted to sugar, and has an eating disorder, plus the only way he can make a living is to be fat and make YT videos.

You must be responding to the wrong person.
I was clearly not even talking about Boogie.

That's a sad fact of it. People always like to say they're weak, stupid and no discipline, but it goes so far into mental illness and addiction that and it's completely ignored. I'm a fat fuck myself (290lbs), but it's easier for me because I have no serious food addictions and losing weight has been relatively good so far. Thank god I never became addicted to soda and sweet stuff like boogie did. I'd be at least 100 pounds heavier.

Maybe he just needs a huge health scare like me. My cholesterol was off the charts and I needed to make a change else I'd certainly die within the next few years. I think he needs a wake-up call too. It's hard to go through, but it's for the better.