How much weed is this?

how much weed is this?

0 grams of the is weed.

wat

It's as much weed as that is. There's as much weed in the bag as there is weed in the bag. The amount of weed is equal to the amount of weed there is.

Just a bag full of shit

That's about a quarter or more of some stems and leaves

It's about 420.

I'll kill myself now. Don't worry.

about 20 grams of very nice weed

what did you pay for it?

looks like shake if it belongs to a marijuana plant at all. might have a few THC crystals on it but theres not enough there to do anything with it. worthless.

0 grams weed, 28 grams potpourri

The finest lawn clippings you'll smoke

Why did i laugh that much about this?

No bud-No smoke

I've seen a lot of weed in my times and that is by far the best weed I have ever seen

Fuck all, that's shake/trimmings. You can use it to make edibles.

shit son.. looks like a lb of primo

it's grind dry ak47 and it is weed

It looks like tobacco mixed with marijuana leaves.

That is precisely two injections of marijuana

5 to 6 ounces. Looks medical.

Looks like a bag of trim
Will get you stoned

Zero nada

That's some fire cuz

Thats not weed faggot

4-5grams of water leaf shake (the leaves clipped right of the curing bud) it's worth a dollar or two maybe if you find a desperate kid 5 but ........

roll the whole bag into as many giant joints as possible smoke then as fast as you can you will probably get loaded

I assume you will get loaded because you don't know what this is so you probably have a low tolerance level and it's enough to get you as loaded as you would need to be

Anyways happy 4:20

That is some fire man. Those bigger leaves burn for days and get you fucked up. The different colored ones have different highs.

UltraUfoNiggerKek

Because OP asked one of the dumbest questions ever. Not unlike if he had said "Hey how many pounds is 1 pound?"

4.20g

looks nothing like shake, it may have a few pieces from trimming of a plant to make it smell like bud but it looks like tobbacco+weed clippings+spices, i wouldnt even smoke that shit i'd throw it out.

Thats not even what good weed looks like lol, there isnt a single bud in there

Shit dude thats like 3 weeds

eine tüte voll.

agreed

five marijuanas, OP