As a guy who didnt follow this game but now is intrigued will i enjoy it?

as a guy who didnt follow this game but now is intrigued will i enjoy it?
im not gonna be let down by cut content because i never saw the e3 demos or anything
or is the game just flat out bad

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15625355/No_Mans_Sky_Incl_Update_3-GOG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its kinda fun if you are easy to entertain, which i am. just dont expect too much playtime.

its flat out bad and boring after 3 hours also it runs like total shit on supercomputers

i cant complain
> 4770k + 960 gtx = >65 frames on maxed graphics

It's awful. Not just because it's lacking in content, but also because the terrain generation system is really mess/glitchy. Stick to Minecraft for now and wait until they release some updates for it in the future

Techically it's amazing. But they concentrated too much on the physics of the thing rather than putting any real gameplay in.

yes. also dont fly the plane without xbox controller. its shit.

Wait until it's $20 or less, end of story. Good game, not broken, must enjoy the genre. Way overpriced, but lowered and with no expectations you will enjoy. Anybody saying otherwise is just band wagoning to the good or the bad side.

Oh, absolutely

>looks at thread info
>there's a lot of samefagging going on in this thread
>no one ITT has called out the glaring issues with this game that everyone is aware of
shill detected

It's a nice relaxing game to just let time go by. I sold mine today because the big updates in the future are meant to be free like GTA I think. So I thought I'll have more money now and then by it when it's cheap as fuck and better.

I'm running it just fine on a 750 ti. Get real.

Try space engineers or elite dangerous instead

it would have been a good game if it had the features advertised, was the same game that's in the promo videos, and was about $35 cheaper

also this:

Got bored after 27 hours.

Just get starbound and save some money

it's terrible

not even a game

Yeal alright tell that to all the people with 1080s and 980tis or sli/crossfire setups of powerful cards, and the people with 6800ks combined with those cards

get fucked shill

elite dangerous is my shit. I wish I hadn't had to go to work the other day. Was with the others in Ngaria when all that shit started going down.

hahahahaha what?

thats not even close in any aspect of the game?

yeah its pretty good tbh

Seconding this.

Waiting for Star Citizen.

Get Empyrion instead much more fun and actual content 21 $ at the moment graphics are shit though but it's still in alpha

starbound is borderline abandonware user.

get Rimworld instead

thats like saying wait for starforge to get good

If you have a GTX9 series GPU, you will at least be able to play it pretty well.
But no... it actually does get very boring very early on. Let me list all of the current content
>Upgrade suit inventory. Done by simply traveling to space stations, or finding drop pods.
>Upgrade tool. Done by finding new tools at trading posts. Then you just have to get lucky and find all of the upgrade blueprints.
>Upgrade ship. Farm cash, buy one that looks cool. You can also find crashed ones, there is a pretty easy guide to this. Then again, gotta find all the blueprints. The guns never actually change, they just get better.
>You can fly to the center if you want... absolutely zero point though. You just start over, but with your current gear.

The biggest disappointments:
>Flying really sucks, lots of hand holding, no 6DoF, no HOTAS. Space battles are very generic and not exciting.
>The planets really do get boring, its mostly just different combinations of grass, trees, and colors.
>no multiplayer

The game looks like shit, and the promise of "endless content", where you grind your way into an early stroke, through a multitude of randomly generated worlds, with randomly generated mobs, sounds as enticing as playing alone with a deck of cards just because there are billions of ways which you can draw those exact same 52 cards, but in a different order.

It may sound impressive, but in practice you'll be doing the exact same thing, over and over. Which isn't to say it can't be fun, if you can make it to work for you as a social tool, but as an end product? Nah. I'd take a deck of cards over 'no man's sky' every single time.

Alright so...

It's not worth 60 bucks. Yet. Wait for sale or wait for free dlc.

BUT! If you're looking for something to relax with, go right ahead and get it. Just turn off sound so then the fucking exosuit doesn't bug you with annoying audio every minute and fifty seconds, and turn on some good tunes.

It's a really beautiful skeleton. Basically.

Bump

Buying the game won't be worth it in my opinion. Just download it instead:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15625355/No_Mans_Sky_Incl_Update_3-GOG

>this

This game is the definition of a worthy candidate for pirating. Worth playing but way overpriced.

Depends. Maybe if you enjoy sandbox games. There is a whole lot of nothing in The game, as in there isn't much guidance and that's what turned my off of it.

/thread

If there is a version you can torrent, which isn't always the case, there's absolutely ZERO reasons for anyone to buy it, unless you are some sort of fruitcake.

if you really try to explore and want to upgrade to the next big ship you might get 20 hours out of it. 90% of the fun was just trying to discover the biggest creatures and post them shortly after launch.

get subnautica instead

If the multiplayer was really there I would have bought the game!! And that's the only reason why I would ever buy a good game if there is a good multiplayer.

Downloading games rules:

1. Does the game have a good multiplayer?
Yes? Buy it.
No? Download it.

Flies away

As a guy in the exact same boat that did end up buying the game I can tell you truthfully it is boring as fuck after about 5 hours. I regret buying it and wish Steam would give me a refund but so far they refuse to.

Go back to 9gag you megacuck

Holy shit this. Subnautica is the ultimate get ripped and play experience. That game transports you into another fucking world for some reason. I've lost countless hours without realizing. And much much cheaper.

What defines a "good multiplayer" though, is very subjective.

WoW has a great multiplayer, one of the best that I know about, but the game itself is rubbish.

When the game has it's own multiplayer servers, you don't have to host it by yourself.

Enough players on the multiplayer.

Keeps updating/patching the multiplayer.

You fucking FAG. Good multiplayer doesn't make a great game. Are you that fucking dependent on reassurance from strangers and dick measuring contests? Fucking shit kill yourself.

Of course, what I brought up was that even a good multiplayer can be deceptive at times.