I spread out all my toys for a group photo and the thread died. Anyone care to start it up again with me?

I spread out all my toys for a group photo and the thread died. Anyone care to start it up again with me?

i bet most of them go in your ass OP

Damn OP, you're really into that shit haha

Yes, Yes they do.

What are those metal tools in the middle for?

Sorry, I'm a kissless virgin

Yep!

To clearify, the steel sounds don't go into my ass, just the aneros and dildos

They are urethral sounds, They are designed to go into your urethra

Why so many sounds?

you are a sad sack of shit op

Jesus, how much did all that cost ?

>being this degenerate

holy fuck that does not sounds pleasurable

How did you start thinking about stuffing shit in your urethra

Man, at first glance I thought this was a surgical kit. That's a lot of steel and latex, man.

This is an extremely impressive collection.
Care to explain each one?

I didn't really intend on making an ask OP thread but i'm fine with this...

I bought the sounds one set at a time over 6 or so years. They each have their specific uses

Thank you

ballpark...$500-700?

Thanks

It all started when I was about 15. I was curious so I covered a qtip in Vaseline and stuck it in. It feels pretty damn good. There are a lot of nerve endings in there and it is an excellent way to reach your prostate. You have to be really careful with cleanliness though.

I love it!

Maybe not everything, but I can explain a few if you want

hows the progasm i'v been thinking about getting one

Not OP

...it's awesome

user where did you get this

it looks like a cbt toy

Man have you considered seeing a psychiatrist? Or maybe checking yourself into a ward?

Where your Estim shit? Where is your fucking machine?

it's part of the chastity cage

not op but thats a ring for the chastity cage the ring goes around the cock and balls

op likes what he likes who knows he may be submissive

its his kink and and i see nothing wrong with it

I agree with , It's pretty damn good.

Though you really need to train your anal sphincter and PC muscle to work in waves against each other. You can even practice this without the toy!

That is a ring that attaches to the chastity cage found to the top and right of that ring. I ordered a smaller one in a different size and wrapped it in padding to make it more comfortable.

No

I had a cheap estim device that started acting up so I had to toss it. I have been thinking about getting another though...

Correct