I just learned today that people sit when they wipe their ass, I've been a lifelong stander. My world view is changed

I just learned today that people sit when they wipe their ass, I've been a lifelong stander. My world view is changed

Self bump

The toilet paper is facing the wrong way

No its not, this is clearly the correct position. Fuck outta here

You best be joking, nigger.

no, fuck you, you're wrong and i hate you.

No better way to get the shit off your ass than to stand up and let the butt muscles smear it all throughout your crack.

im a standfag to but this is eye opening

I was a stander until I saw my mother wipe while seated. This was last thursday.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Nobody's falling for such lame, basic, uncreative, obvious trolling OP. It is really too obvious.

It faces that way so cats can't fuck it up.

i always make sure my cheeks are well spread apart so there's very little mess anyway. rarely more than 2 wipes. one to clean and one to check.

Trips decide which way toilet payer faces. Front or back

>talk to cousin
>about "smack my bitch" - prodigy
>says "you know right at the start, it's a girl!"
>?? how
>"she wipes!"
>mfw

This is potty training 101.

>like this needs deciding

fucking front, idiot.

Agreeed

Rolling for forward

Back faggot

Re roll

back it faces!

Yeah I'll continue to do it sitting. How you can possibly do a good job while standing is beyond me.

Also use baby wipes. It'll change your world.

so close to quints

*bidet

Roll, back let's me pull the exact amount I need without unfolding a bunch more

wait people sit down when they wipe?? wtf
do they put their hand underneath??

Interesting question: Do you sitters reach between your legs or in from the side?

idk thats what i was wondering

Fag

Roll back

Why would you stand?

Back.

>shoot it at my anus
>totallynotgay
k

Don't wanna get shit on my balls, I reach around the back

well i always thought that was how everyone else did it

plus i dont want to put my hand over the toilet that sounds pretty nasty

From the side omg stop being retarded, are you right handed? Well then lift up your right thigh a bit and reach with your right hand to wipe your ass

Side. Always wipe front to back and that would be awkward if i went in from the front.

I also wipe standing sometimes and I go in from the side as well for that.