This girl just texts me for homework help. Dubs decide what to say

This girl just texts me for homework help. Dubs decide what to say

Fuck off

The only catch is you have to trade homework answers for nudes.
One answer for one picture.
And then post them here.

>if she's over 18 that is

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

jesus beta cringelord op, i used to enjoy these threads, now your kind has ruined it for me

Reroll

tits for tips

Reroll for this

me plus you equals 2 dicks

Help her with a problem or two and be flirty in the process. If she is passive just forget it. If she reacts well, go with it. Easy.

Actually, sorry. BRB. My kid sister is making me lick her pussy again.

oh sorry, wrong number

roll

roll

roll

rolll

Wow you're fucking lame

I'll only help you if you send me a picture of your feet.

Winrar

rollin

Why did you reply like that, OP?

>If dubs, pass the dubs to the next poster

Winrar

Ask her for her age

>17>
Tell her to ask you again until she's legal

>18<
Ask her for tits

do it op

This homework is easy as fuck, you must be fucking retarded to need help. Stupid slut.

Yeah I've done it, but you haven't done me, so meet me halfway?

reroll

I can haz nudes

send her this

I am a gigantic fucking faggot please rape my face

>tfw OP will literally NEVER deliver no matter how good the get is

Because he's a fucking spesh

Winrar

Roll

Baited?

Sorry I'm late faggots

Op the game
Op lost the game

>STOP PLEASE HELP

Kek

looks like winrar

Couldn't put the whole thing in clipboard so only did first and last few sentences

Do it your self, cunt.

Seriously offer to trade her answers for nudes.
She'll go with it if she wants to pass the class bad enough.

You pulled the spaghetti out of your pockets on the first response. GG, user, but you are DQd.

OP is a faggot

I'm not going to lie, I've liked you for awhile now, how about I help you at my place?

op is a phaggot

> Homework Assistance Human is here!

Are you fucking kidding me? You cringe worthy piece of shit. You should fucking die. Just fucking die.

What the hell is "dubs"?

Who is dis? Oh I apoligize i thought you were my severly retarded nephew, needing help with home work. What part are you have trouble with maybe i can give you some tip.

I'm trying to drag this bitch as far away as possible, I'm fine with that

Future cuck no doubt.

ROLL I Only Fuck NIGGERS

I mean by all means i can help you with your home work. Im volteering at a homeless shelter, but i can make time for you how about 7 ill be at your place.

Is it sexed? Ill have you know I graduated in the top of my class. I could demonstrate if you'd like to come over...

check em'

What kind of mouth breathing retard are you.

There's no dubs to be checked

What is a dubs?

check em

im just a lonely memer and i neeed soome company iN A FUCKING WHORE AYYY MATEEEYS YA CAHOOOS ALL ASHORE LETS DRAW THE WHORES 1 2 3 4 HOLY MOTHER FUCKING GRAIL FUCCKKK YEEAAAAAHHHHH LETS TELL EMMM LETS TELLL EMMM LETS TELL EMMM EMILIA BEST GIRL LETS TLL EM ALLL FOR THE WORLLDD ALLL FOR THE WORLD RIGHT IN IT S MOTHER FUCKIN EYE

i wanna skeet in your eyes, basically

que cocndnfndfn aa maldslkfsjjng get that fucking whore some diapers

Im going to rape your anus

if you get a fucking dick in your anal you gt dubbed to infinity

is a big hornets of cocks incoming, big ollllll dicks all for youaah

roll

roll

Newfag

trips + dubs congrats

Tell her you like eating placenta cakes

tell the man, jerry

Roll

fuck you guys

Tits NOW!

Well, for starters you have to understand the concept on a molecular level. Ask yourself this question: is the ideology presented by this argument really pertaining to the problem at hand? If so, break it down into several simpler algorithms and examine it's basic framework. You should be able to deduce an answer in no time.

winner

Winrar

tell her your math application only can print via LaTex, which Windows or her iPhone doesn't support. You can print it out at a Kinkos/Fedex for her if she tells you which one to send it to once she gets to one. (In reality it will be a fax machine).

Set up a surveillance team with 4K video so you can record her reaction face, as you send her a fax of your goatse impression or your cock.

Use any image to fax or print to fax driver to test it, so you can play with the very low res dithering based greyscale available when dealing with monochrome 1bit/pixel technology.

Plausible deniability.
Refuse to accept her as being underage, insist she be truthful because you won't go along with tits for tips etc whatever until she tells you her real age. You are then able to present her stated age at your 2nd appeal / marriage ceremony to your cell mate, bubba.

Why haven't we fucked yet??

roll

roll

Rolling

ROLLIN'

Rollerino

Roll

roll for this

Rolling rolling rolling

Roll

Rolled

roll