ITT: Shit-tier youtubers

ITT: Shit-tier youtubers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/MindQuake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess school was really hard on you huh?

I agree

Zerplergon this dude just wow

what a nerd.

People respect him because he has facial hair and looks like someone that's into rock and metal music. That means he's cool.

Alpha's midtier - not shit, but not especially good.
But I challenge you to find a worse Youtuber than Onision.

i'm sure his mother is proud of how his future turned out.

which channel?
He has 3

Keemstar.

Pick your poison. Any of the three will give you Stage VII terminal brain cancer.

Top shelf kek

I bet he has gender dysphoria or something. no normal man has a face shaped like that.

This fat fucking cunt.

I like Onision. He speaks his mind and makes sense a lot of the time.

Worse than Onision?...

Leafyishere
idubbbz
The rest of these channels that try act all edgy.
All trendy british youtubers that don't really do much apart from look good on camera.

He's a cuck.

Challenge accepted.

>idubbbz
what

>Worse than Onision?...
>Leafyishere
>idubbbz

Leafyishere I understand because all he does is talk shit about other videos/people and tries to make it witty/funny with his cringe bullshit

Idubbbz falls more into the FilthyFrank crowd. If that isn't your thing, it isn't your thing. I don't consider it edgy since it's pretty straightforward and he makes a lot of points when he does talk poorly about something.

Phillip defranco

I don't like Onision, but if this is the best you can do it's a pretty poor condemnation of the guy. Try using critical abilities and well-founded arguments rather than tossing out a buzzword.

>2016
>defending cucks

all of them

but the worst would have to be onision, leafyishere, good mythical morning, college humor

Adose of Buckley

okay, sweetie

>>Good Mythical Morning

Whelp, we found the idiot, folks.

he is a beta trying to disguise himself as an alpha

They're utter cancer

NuMale humor isn't funny.

Holy shit yes, theories are so flimsy and the dude talks like he knows everything when everything he's talking about is common knowledge.

>2016
>reacting to bait this stupid

college humor used to be the goat but they just turned into buzzfeed

shoenice. but he's so shit that it's entertaining

Yep. Typical nerdy looking guy that thinks he's superior to everyone.

any female youtuber

I don't see how this guy is unlikable, I don't watch him much though, why don't you like him?

l m f a o

Onision is the reason I'm pro choice. He should have been aborted or swallowed.

I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO MY FACE MOTHERFUCKER. I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THE PAVEMENT. YOU PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER.

i pitty you

He comes across as an sjw. In my opinion.

Why good mythical morning?
It's just family friendly humor and they seem like nice people.

What is there to hate from him?

You're more of a cuck for accepting this lie. He's never watched his wife get fucked by another man.He has threesomes with his wife and another hot chick. That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

If that makes him a cuck, then cuckity fuck... i wanna be one too.

Nah m8, mack is cool, just a bit too honest and tries a bit too hard to be funny sometimes

fucking agree

Also, casey neistat is terrible, his shit bores me to death, but he makes it look classy so people lap it up.

this homosex neckbeard

This user is right
You'd have to be pretty fuckn retarded to enjoy game theory

>Likes Onision
>Hates another youtube for "Typical nerdy looking guy that thinks he's superior to everyone."

WHo bothers watching shit tier youtube channels to the point where you even know who or what they are?

You see something shitty, you change it....

Why are you little cucks obsessiong over youtube things you don't like? lol get a life.

Kill yourself nigger

Fucking nigger

darksydephil. for some reason people give that manchild money. one of life's many mysteries.

witnessed

He's not sjw, but he does have some "Sjw" opinions.
For the most part hes somewhere in the middle of conservative and liberal, like everyone should be.

Who?

That wasn't an answer.

I am youtube channel.....
youtube.com/c/MindQuake

I have: 107 subscriber 5k views total 14 vids atm and i have earned 1 dollar from i monetize everything

tell me if im good you tube er

such a hipster with his stupid clothes whilst skateboarding in New York. I also hate his hipster video titles that cover the whole screen for a few seconds.

bump my post

I dunno. Those "this is how you don't play..." can be pretty effing hilarious.

good mythical morning, you called it bro.

i've only seen them like three times and each time they're just eating something spicy and holding their mouths and hitting the table sporadically with their hand.

from what i've seen it's like jackass for pussies.

plus, casey neistat is a cunt. that is all.

he´s kind of ok in my opinion, but his app that he tries way too hard to be something is just pure garbage

=3 is now trash tier, and even before it was basically trash

>only seen them 3 times
>shit tier youtuber

you were just young

i used to love smosh....

Ah, "hipster." The meaningless, amorphous word we used for "someone I dislike" before we had "cuck."

quads arent supposed to be wrong. stop you faggot.

I have made 50$, 70 subs. I dunno if I am more shit because of less subs, or more success than you for more money

CHECZ MY CHANNEL AND TELL ME IM GOOD

game theory: MARIO IS APART OF THE COMMUNIST POKEMON TIMELINE?! MARIO EXPOSED PART 1 ft. fnaf

I GOT 5K VIEWS HOW MUCH VIEWS U GOT FOR 50 DOLERES

No argument from anyone.

Spoilers: they're all fucking worthless faggot cunts

hey, i believe in giving everybody a fair shot.

three strikes and you're out.

maybe for their next trick they can get aroldis chapman to throw fastballs at their faces?

Kwebbelkop and his clickbait ass titles

neckbeard faggot manchild detected.

I'll follow you tho

don't know who that is, but he'd be a total babyface without his facial hair...

I don't understand why young guys with baby faces grow beards... because they think it makes them look manly?

>fag related

Literally nothing's wrong with Game Theory other than the levels of cringe it can achieve. At least Game Theory puts more than the minimum amount of effort into their content.

I completely agree, but some of these dweebs think that muh edgez is required to be worthwhile these days...

Do you use youtube studio app?

Vinesauce's Vinny and his fake Pewdiepie bullshit

>fair shot
>three strikes

?

Also, Sephirothsword57 is pretty fucking bad

no. casey is truly a hipster. Just look at the guy's vlogs.

Review Tech USA

>?
>homeschooled by homo bonobos

yes but i dont find it very useful... also i started doing some stupid videos that nobody searches for this summer so yeah

why do u ask about the youtube studio app

Jelly all the way. Along with Slogoman, Kwebbelkop and the rest of the gingerbread men.

Any of them where they talk without multiple takes, or scream at you.

So, almost all of them.

I use it. I like it, shows good live stats and comments. I know I can just see it in the creator studio on the website, but app seems better to me. Gotta fuck em all.

Kys

>2016
>thinking he's legit
He says stupid fucking shit for views, how have you not realized this?