Does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested against their will by boys a lot younger than them?

does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested against their will by boys a lot younger than them?

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Video/228388/Fucked-in-the-woods!/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never thought about it, tell me more about this fantasy, starring this slut

you first, what scenario would you want happen to her? also more pics?

do you have a kik

no just post here

Dress her like a dirty slut and take her to the roughest ghetto I can find and shove her into a group of gang bangers and watch them treat her like a whore slapping her and shoving their cocks in every hole until she's dripping with cum. She's crying on the pavement as more cocks take their places and she becomes a sloppy cum dumpster for the community... and their pets. Now, please go on with yours.

i'd tie her up in slutty clothing and leave her somewhere for a group of homeless male kids to find, then they'd take her back to their hideout and keep her as a sex slave

Don't be shy, I want raw details. Defile her.

mcbumpin

do you have any scenarios you think about?

moar of her

There's these
+1. tell me how you'd defile her

We'd start off sweet and it'd slowly go down hill from there for her. What's her first ame?

Freind of mine says that young teens in her neighborhood are disrespectful, hang out on her lawn even when she goes out to yell at them, they pick apples off of the trees in her yard.... i try to sympathize but i can only imagine what it would be like if they just marched her back inside and gangraped her right on the living room floor

No sir, name after you give me a good, brutal response

yeah, i'm all for it

My sister-in-law coaches her son's soccer team. I wonder if she ever thinks of using her body to motivate them. I wonder if, when they get big enough, they'll think about ganging up on her and taking what they want.

She does host a small daycare for a lot of neighborhood kids

how old are the kids?

probably won't be the kids doing the molesting but I bet she gets lots of dads chatting her up when they pickup or dropoff...one of them might get handsy and hows she gonna fight them off?

4th-7th grade

No.
That's fucking creepy, bro.

how old is she?

oh i take it back , the boys could easily overpower her and stuff all three holes

They could gang up on her don't you think? And the dad's do quite often. I've heard them joke about making her host a "Daddy Daycare." Wonder what that would be like becaus ethey emphasized "making"

it'd be so hot if they ganged up on her and tied her up

Give me your ideal scenario

when you said daycare i thought, like, kindergarten....but yeah 4-7th graders definitely could...but i think i'd rather see the dads do it, cuz she'd have so much trouble deepthroating a dad while taking one up the ass

slutty like this?

yeah, except there'd be holes cut out in the tits and crotch areas

I've heard them make bets on who's son is gonna fuck her first

they tie her up in a frog-tie, with her arms tied behind her back and ankles to thighs, then they start crowding around her and poking and groping her body

Do continue

Like rape in the woods?

manyvids.com/Video/228388/Fucked-in-the-woods!/

your turn

I'd date her for months, treat her right, and then fuck her. Right in her pussy hole

soccer shorts are very short and very easy to slip hands into....just saying... bet she's seen lots of bare scrotums and thought about touching each one

wonder if any dads are planning to team-up with their son to win that bet... dad helps tie her up, son can use her til he's drained, then dad steps in and takes what's left

Honestly probably. Probably the craziest shit I heard them say was when she was made the "Cum Dumpster Daycare" they'd turn her into a "Doggy Daycare" too. This made me so fucking hard for some reason.

oh holy shit, magic quads better make this come true,she'd look amazing with her eyes rolled back while she takes a fat dogknot in her bald cunt

how would she react to hearing this?

She would be repulsed, I'd honestly enjoy watching her be used by everyone and everything completely against her will

YES
god yes
Tell me, is there a name for this? Really hard to find shit like this

Wanted to stop reading until the part
>a lot younger than them

I did this when I was like 7 to a 13 year old.

She would come over with her mom and ALWAYS fall asleep. Like, she slept 10 to 12 hours a day.

I would constantly undress her in her sleep and play with her tits and ass. Didn't know what a vagina was at this point yet. And she only had hair down there, so I didn't see the hole. So I just put my face in her ass and inhaled the soapy sweaty odors.

what would you do if you found out she was kidnapped by the neighborhood boys and no one else knows where she is, and so you go to their hideout and find her gagged and bound, suspended from the ceiling, with a boy sucking on her asshole? she'd start struggling and trying to get your attention when she sees you

not sure, what scenarios do you think about?

how old was she?

Can you not read?

When I was 16 we were having a normal party at a friends house. His mom was a drunk and didn't care what we did as long as the cops didn't come. There were four of us, my friend and I and two local hood rats we fooled around with a lot (girl 1 and girl 2) . We had been drinking and smoking all night and everyone was pretty sloppy. We always played truth or dare after we were fucked up, basically after some fun the game was to decide who would fuck who. It b comes my turn to ask so I turn to girl 1 and ask. She says dare, after thinking for awhile and idea pops through my hazy mind. "Suck user's little brother off". She says no and laughs it off but girl 2 is belligerent and not having it. She's called no her friend a pussy, screaming about how girl 1 used up her pass already, not being fair. She goes on and on until girl one gets a super pissed look on her face and walks out of the room and slams the door shut. The rest of start laughing at what happened and don't think more about it and keep playing with out her. Maybe half an hour later girl 1 comes back in still looking kinda mad but not. Girl 2 starts to berate girl 1 but is cut short when girl 1 spits in her face. My friend let out a loud "oh fuck" as he and I both thought that would start a fight. Girl 2 looks pissed now but wipes her face off and looks at it. " holy shit girl 1 is there fucking cum in this?" My friend and I look at each other like no fucking way and girl 2 busts out laughing saying I can't believe you did it over and over. We laugh and give her shit but don't really believe her either. We all fuck and go to bed. Wake up in the morning to laughter. Friend is dying of laughter as his brother scaredly retails how sorry he was the his big brothers gf cheated on him and he didn't mean to but she came in while he was sleeping and he woke up with his dick in a girls mouth for the first time and he's sorry he didn't stop her. In between laughs my friend tries to explain to his 14 yr old brother that

Explain we aren't dating them and how he was proud his brother was a man now.

you still here?

checked

Its like 5 second vid

Y'all like fallout?

I'd buy it if you say his brother was 11 yo, but there's no fucking way a 14yo boy could have reacted like that. So fuck off

His brother use to beat his ass wholesale for fun let alone thinking he had betrayed his brother.

its time to stop

more of this