Does anybody else go through the day just trying not to die? I don't mean actually dying...

Does anybody else go through the day just trying not to die? I don't mean actually dying, but falling apart and losing the will to live? Every day at work I feel like at any moment I could lose my grip on being happy and just not want to live anymore.

What do you fuckers all do when you feel like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go for a walk and feel some sunshine

drugs! and lots of them

I literally work outside much of the time, I'm in construction. What else you got?

Take time to meditate for 15

The first thing that comes to mind is what is bugging you the most

Solve it

Rinse and repeat faggot

>What do you fuckers all do when you feel like this?
nothing i think of killing myself and recede further into what i hope is numbness. but here's the worst part op: you think there's a limit to your suffering and there isn't. everyday you can feel even worse than the previous and it will not end until we die. by that time you're happy if you're having that heart attack and realize these are the last seconds of this deepest pit of hell.

Sent from my Android phone

>work

there's your problem lol what a wagecuck, matthew

>Fear of depression
>Not doing drugs/ Smoking weed
>Not doing any cool shit
What are you doing with your life and what do you want because your situation sounds mighty stupid fam.

I do this thing called talking to people. Or sex with gf, or chill with buddies.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

Music. Music and my passion for cooking is what keeps me from offing myself

I've spent the last week going through the day literally trying not to die, does that count?

OP I know this feel well.

I'm in constant 7-10/10 pain due to a chronic disorder and it makes me want to kill myself every day.

Refuse disability but can barely work because some days I literally have to go to the ER to not shoot myself from pain

Try LSD or shrooms

Man I used to be depressed as fuck when I was in college. You just gotta get out into the world, man. I know it's hard but it helps more than anything. Don't get me wrong, weed, shrooms, LSD, prescriptions, all good, but it really, really helps to get out and do some cool shit.

Workout. It's fucking vain, but making tangible progress on yourself will help that feeling. Also, other benefits like being better at banging etc, well help.

why are you almost dying every day

>What do you fuckers all do when you feel like this?
I've taken LSD or mescaline like 10 of the past 14 days, often stacked with meditation. For a few hours after I take them, psychedelics make me feel how I imagine normal people get to feel, greatly increasing my productivity and making it so that, for once, the vast majority of my thoughts aren't variations on the hopelessness of life and wanting to die. I've tripped enough that I can still get things done, interact with people, and so forth.

I also do calisthenics and stretching for like 2 hours a day. The induced pain and subsequent endorphin release helps.

Life sucks.

Some good shit actually. This wasn't a worthless waste of time after all.

Bodyguarding some journalists who are slumming in Somalia. I fucking hate this country. Everyone wants to sell you something or rob you, and the only wifi hotspot in the fucking country is at the hotel we're staying at.

Every time we head out of the hotel, it's me and four other guys trying to heard around this crew of twentysomething liberal arts majors in a country where everyone wants to rob you or get a handout.

sounds fucking cool.

quit being a faggot

Sometimes, yeah. But, I remember my hobbies, hopes, and dreams, and decide to put down the knife for at least another day. I can tune out the rest of the world and focus entirely on what I want.

Perhaps you should find a new hobby. Language-learning can be rewarding in a number of ways, as could woodwork or even just exercise.