>manchuria
>no shandong
I shiggy diggy

Time for some Europa

This is pretty interesting 2bh

>Khazaria
>no Byzantium
I vomit

Also, is that Majapahit in SEA? Would their religion be Hinduism?

delet this??

>no East Turkestan
Why?

Gotta secure them western provinces for the silk road senpai

Taiwan is not Han because Taiwanese is not Han

Anyway, can we get the full map including all of Africa, Europe and America?

I like this.

Post full map, please.

Tibet,Nepal and Bhutan should invade each other and make a new country desu.

Gorgeous map

Free Uighur!!!

So literally Tibetan Empire 2.0?

this map is kinda inconsistent
China breaks up but the more culturally dissonant India doesn't and goes on to unify with more of it's neighbours? doubt

go back to sleep 2bh

>those Turkish borders
Delete yourself

this is better
Its perfect

Yes desu we need to preserve our culture and tradition.
youtube.com/watch?v=lgLxFiBDMXo

WE SHALL BE ONE, BROTHER

2bh having different cultures was never the reason for having different kingdoms whenever the subcontinent had multiple
Pretty sure modern India is the first distribution that accurately has different cultures separated correctly.

>wake up
>Tuva independent now
>start preparing for invasion from Russia or Mongolia

And give them to me!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

absorbing a few hundred million muslims into india sounds like a surefire way to destabilize desu

I'm hoping that didn't happen in this reality.

Goddamnit why are they so monolithic

Don't you guys punish other then who aren't Buddhist?

You can have your theravada buddhism lanka bro. Hinduism and Buddhism can coexist.

Admit

How would Nepali Hindu culture be preserved in a lama Tibet ?

I get Buddhism too has big influence in Nepal but it's one of those that would more property be a buffer between Hindu India and lama Tibet than be a part of either. Bhutan belongs to Tibet though.

Agree. Dharmic religions even if we have inner conflicts can still coexist but not abrahamic religions especially Islam. Either full on reconversion or ignoring those lands.

Even thought this Indian map is so satisfying to see, I hope we religiously cleanse the area from muslims to make it worth it i.e. killing all the muslims from the region.

Other wise, the current Indian map is far far far far far far better.

Tarim basin belongs to Iran.

delet this

Very good points user desu

literally nazishit

user explain me this desu.

Realistically, I don't think that's possible anymore. The most we could expect is to have the international tolerance towards radical Islam finally cross the limit and during the huge backlash, take that opportunity to slut shame the muslims into self depreciation.
Making the next generation long for their ancestral dharmic roots over their religious identity.

Or we recognize muslims as fuel and start burning them to produce electricity.

I'm already choking user.

well to be completely honest a load of "buddhists" here are as bad as any islamist

Yes you need to start doing that as fast as possible desu.Many Muslims and Pakistanis are entering here from India.Modi should delete them.

Or to recognize Muslims are human beings just like you and me who still have rights and deserve respect.

Yes your government really need to chill when it comes to Buddhism desu.Last time i heard something bad about your country a white was arrested for having a Buddha tattoo desu.

See, a few encounter with Pookistanis can really put people into prospective. I remember Nepalese mocking us for India vs Pookistan and calling it a stupid war, now that you guys have met a few through us and you know how cancerous they really are.

I really hope a few Pookistanis manage to live in Sri Lanka so they can get it too.

We all have tried that and we all have seen the consequences. You saw it on 9/11 and we saw it on 26/11

Stop trying to annex the Uyghur qts you persian scum

Would love to see a neo-mongol empire

What are these borders based on? Sakastan and Tocharistan are completely cut off from the rest by mountains. Why not annex a flat strip of land to the north of Kyrgyzstan?

Celebrate the unification with my Papuans and Korean brothers