Any other artists on Sup Forums? not talking about drawfag weeb shit but like actual art...

any other artists on Sup Forums? not talking about drawfag weeb shit but like actual art, what is the best way to get my work out there? any good websites you can point me towards?

I draw sometimes but it doesent always turn out the best.

My main problem seems to be composition rather than tequnuiqe.

looks good frend. very nice proportioning and depth of field.

ye ur shit looks good
why u drawin water fam?

monster.com

Great place to begin the search for a real job and get your work out there.

thanks ill check it out. im mostly a collage artist so im trying to sell some of my work for extra $$ not exactly lookin for "jobs"

the style and execution are really good, but you need to practice drawing trees. it looks like you are drawing what you think they should look like instead of what they do look like.

fun fact: you would literally make more money drawing furshit if you have even an iota of skill

If you're looking for straight up sales you might want to do art shows.

bamp with the first sketch I could find.
Also, is pic related yours OP?

what?

ya im checkin some out. i actually hate art shows tho. full of pretentious douche bags and drunks who have no appreciation for art.

nah its just an art piece i liek,

you really captured the emotion with the eyes

Post some of your shit man

Real art?

b8

T-thanks user

>Also: youtube tutorials let you show off as much as you want.
Stumpy, you're alright, but he specifically said: not talking about drawfag weebs...
... Sorry...

:^) Drawfag shit is real art.

Any requests?

I keked lightly.

Put your stuff on deviantart and make a google page, you'll attract people with similar interests and good advice

Artists n' clients.

Basically you set up what you will do and set the price and then people will request shit.

you pander to degenerates through sites like patreon. also you might want to upload your best works to artstation, a lot of professionals use that site.

Esty would prob work for you