So what do you guys think about the whole Harambe situation?

So what do you guys think about the whole Harambe situation?

On one hand killing him was band since gorillas are an endangered species and all that.

On the other hand allowing a gorilla to smash a kid's face in just doesn't seem right...

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753450733
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harambi dindu nuffin

The kid was black wasn't he? The gorilla was in more danger of having his tire swing stolen.

gorillas are endangered, stupid kids and irresponsible parents aren't

It would have just been black on black crime. It wouldn't have even been reported on.

The little nigger kid didn't fall in, he broke in, tryna rob shit

I think monkeys are generally white when you shave them. Evolutionary speaking, we came from lets say 'monkeys', but monkeys didn't need to have black skin (the black skin absorbs sunlight in a way that doesn't damage skin), because they had hair and the hair blocked the sun to protect the skin. So humans evolved from monkeys to be black, then they evolved again to become white from being black.

But he let the kid go then they shot him they should kill the fucking m for being a piece of shit mom who lets there 4 year old wander around the zoo by himself

That gorilla was 10000 times the worth of some welfare niglet.

I think that the gorilla should have been heavily tranquilized, not shot, but that does not matter.

> The situation has reached a meme's maturity, being parodied and buried under so much shitposting that no one really knows, or may not care, why they carry the torch of Harambe.

Case and point :
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753450733

(OP)

The memeing to the point of zoo officials telling everyone to STOP means the public opinion has reached the place it always should have been: not giving a FUCK.

There's nothing inherently good or bad about killing animals. We hear the "he should have been tranquilized, blah blah" story, but bottom line you don't know shit about tranquilizers or gorillas. The zoo did and this was the contingency plan.

This incident reminds me of Cecil the Lion. There's a shitload of paid big game hunting going on, and there's a lot of money in it. Whitie wants $$ to go to the African continent but we are real fucking particular about how it gets there.

Basically, everyone is a faggot and now they all know it.

Yeah, personally, when it comes to this Harambe thing, me, and I feel most people as well, play into this little piece of memetic warfare just for the sake of the war, not for any charity, not for any grief, but just to watch this world burn under the meming.

Tranqulisation takes time to take effect, and dosage must be precise for the body mass of the creature, and whos to say shooting darts into it wouldnt have enraged it into harming the chillun as well.

A rifle is more reliable and quicker, unfortunately for harambe.

Fuck Harambe. My nigga Kerchak got killed trying to protect a white man. Where's his news story?

Dicks out baby!!

Anyone who's still talking about this, kill yourself

Maybe he shouldn't have been a nigga

Gorillas aren't monkeys, you stupid fuck

He will live in my heart forever but I agree with the way the zoo handled the situation

Glory to Harambe bananas forever

And you shouldn't have sucked that dick 2 weeks ago but sometimes things happen that you just can't control.

Fuck you too you stupid faget

Who you think you talking to like that boy? You best get back out in that field before i get the whip out again. You hear me Toby?