Holy fucking shit, just pull a Trigger, I don't want to live in this world anymore

Holy fucking shit, just pull a Trigger, I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8oinToqJw0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
heart.org/idc/groups/ahamah-public/@wcm/@sop/@smd/documents/downloadable/ucm_470704.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't understand why certain forums have a points system. How does that give a fair view of the discussion?

Here, I'll pull another one: all these slums where the poor have gathered are democrat run and have been for decades.

+1

I keep imagining all the posters look like this.

So fucking true, spot fucking ON brother.

Fucking nu-males

Nah, this is incorrect bullshit. Even when factoring out socioeconomic and educational development (namely income and school attended), black people are still more likely to commit crimes and perform worse in school, grade-wise and test-wise than white people. It's been proven, but no one wants to publicly speak of it because they'll be outcasted for talking about the facts.

if it makes you feel any better, there's a black man who is recommending genocide to deal with the BLM problem

youtube.com/watch?v=u8oinToqJw0

Blaming racism on high arrestments Rates if black people is just way too easy. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

It's too easy? Simply saying that racism exists with no empirical evidence doesn't make it a prominent issue. On the other hand, there is real, empirical evidence. Your HuffPost articles makes absolutely nothing true. Looking at evidence and statistics doesn't make one a racist. Recognizing it makes you a realist. How you decide to act with said information reflects whether you're racist or not. Racism is not a real issue in this country. You keep thinking it is though, so we don't have to look at real issues.

Yeah why don't you post the study on that. The truth is there has been institutionalized racism in this country. That is a fact. What you state is false. It is true that poorer schools preform less, and blacks have been held down. So they have been forced into these lower preforming schools and that limits their whole life. Hell integration only happened in the last 50 years. Think about that. All the people you know that are more then 50 years old remeber that shit.

I don't think you Unterstand me, I agree with you.

Do you agree that you are more likely to commit a crime if you come from a poor back ground and from poorer schools?

I think everybody agrees with that. Once you learn that black people have been held down you will understand it better. Try doing your own research on that it is pretty easy to find.

I'm not here to baby you with sources. They even talked about it a major TV show on Nat Geo. You look it up. I've looked up research on "both" sides of the spectrum, why don't you? The fact that you don't recognize the bountiful amounts of research shows that you never even bothered looking into it. Blacks aren't held down. I have black friends who go to the same university as I do. They're parents make as much money as mine. They go for free, I don't. I'm white. Affirmative action is racist, if anything.

They are, but why when factoring that out, black people are still more likely to commit crimes? It's food for thought. Like I said, how you act upon that information is your own prerogative. Do I treat someone black differently than I would a white person? Personally, I don't.

Sorry brah, must have misinterpreted what you said. It's a giant topic that's pretty interesting to read on. Racism usually stems from people's personal experiences with someone from another race.

Right, how do you explain Michelle Obama? She used to live in a really poor area, her parents were hard workers. She studied in Princeton and Harvard. Don't See any racism here.

So you are so fucking dumb that you think a single plot point disproves something. Ever heard the term outlier? The truth is she did it despite the set backs.

heart.org/idc/groups/ahamah-public/@wcm/@sop/@smd/documents/downloadable/ucm_470704.pdf

almost 50% of the ENTIRE black population has heart disease it's at 20 million people out of a 44 million total population. that number WILL jump past 50% in 2030.

100% of the black population started as kidnapped innocents. over a 300 year period until the 19th century, where they were given their freedom, and it wasn't earned. if your entire population was based off of kidnapped individuals should would be fucked up too.

DNA is also taken into count. Africa as a region 95% doesn't have winter or snow. black people have only been around snow for 500 years, vs the 2.5 million years they grew dark in a constant summer sun.

with 48% of men, and 46% of women, 20 million people they represent 1/4 of the total heart disease population in america (80mill total).

What we have here is a catastrophic failure, Nigeria is africa's wealthiest nation, and also has the most slaves (800k) out of every nations 17% representation of the global slave trade (at 20mill-46mill) which is owned by the UK.

send black people back to africa based on the grounds that half of them are struggling to breath, and have functioning hearts here. and just because your ancestors were kidnapped, doesn't mean you have to stay. we should start a black lives matter movement where the goal is to start moving populations of black people back to africa.

Well then, where is your proof that the state is plotting a Big Plan to imprison black citizens and keep everyone uneducated and poor?
I don't think the state makes black people quit highschool.