Make me cry, Sup Forums. Make me bawl my eyes out. I NEED TO CRY BEFORE IT TEARS ME APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT

Make me cry, Sup Forums. Make me bawl my eyes out. I NEED TO CRY BEFORE IT TEARS ME APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

tell me a lil about yourself user.

Err, like, your life or something

??????????????

Half of the planet doesn't have enough to feed correctly

Bro just buy a bottle and you'll feel better tomorrow pussy

>Caring about niggers in africa or poos in india.
Watch this.Try not to kill yourself OP.
Hitler died. Jews control the world.

Somebody post the gif where the old man breaks down in tears because he's been a single virgin all his life and has wasted all of his chances at love.

Does anyone actually feel sad about that? At worst it makes me feel anxious thinking about the fact that I could have been unlucky enough to have my consciousness inhabit a third world body.

>3DPD "love"
Lmao. Dumping my entire smug anime girls folder.

OP if you want to see something sad, just look at this faggot.

Don't stop, cutie.

>Implying girls can feel love.

Kek wills it.

Here's another sad one for ya, OP. The beta unloved by so many women that he assumes women must be incapable of love.

Better than the beta who thinks women are good for anything but sex.

Forgot my happy story.

My old dog died today. He was at my mother's house and I had him for 17 years.
His kidneys failed and he was at an hospital since monday.

He died today, alone in the hospital, and I'm living far away from home now, I didn't even have a chance to go pet him one last time before he died.

Tell yourself that every time you see a happy alpha walking hand-in-hand with his wife, emotionally satisfied by her and sexually satisfied by his mistress. Maybe it will help you convince yourself that your adolescent cynicism is justified and that selling your virginity to a whore was normal and not pathetic.

As if he's not the independant variable in all those scenarios

At least there were people with him, giving him attention. Imagine going to work and coming home to find your dog had to die completely alone.

>tfw I literally can't cry no matter how hard I try, it just hurts.
Dude, it's horrible because i end up looking like a idiot at a funeral because im just standing there making that weird giggly noise people make when they cry, but I can't, nothing will come out of my eyes.