So if you're mad at this Nigger tell me this...

So if you're mad at this Nigger tell me this...when you're watching the Superbowl do you sit the wings down have everyone in your house stop what they're doing and stand up with your hand over your heart while facing the music? If you're not mad at this Nigger you're doing life swell but you should still bitch in this thread cuz you're probs a cunt anyways

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bwSIyfVlK6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a millionaire and plays a game (poorly) for a living because of this country

I don't watch the superbowl.

I still think he's still a entitled cunt.

Related
youtu.be/bwSIyfVlK6Y

You only do it in attendance. If I go to a game or event then I do. That's like asking if I duck when someone starts shooting on TV.

I'm not a US citizen so I don't give a fuck about standing for your anthem, nor do I watch the superbowl. However, I see it as disrespectful to not stand in silence and listen, especially since it's that particular flag that provides you with the freedoms that you enjoy and your right to protest. There are ways to go about protesting and this isn't the correct medium. He's an athlete, walk up to any camera and say what you have to say. I'm sure any reporting would he more than willing to give an athlete 5 min. This fucker should be suspended and fined.

I'm in the military, it's when you hear the national anthem, it doesn't fucking matter if it's played on acoustic guitars or through your shit tier 1998 Sony triniton, if you hear those notes being played you respect them... That being said, kaepernick doesn't, which is fine, I support him in his Nigger ways

i think america's national anthem is the dumbest fucking song ever. it's about a battle of some kind being over, one that took place at a time when black people were still slaves. and when the smoke clears, they can still see the flag. it's seriously the dumbest fucking song ever.

THAT BEING SAID. it's the national anthem, just fucking stand up for a minute while some bitch sings it. it's the least you can do for your millions.

i'd rather there be a new national anthem.

I don't give a fuck if you're in the military and couldn't get a real job. If you're taking a shit and the guy at the urinal says "o say can you see" you gonna stand up and shit all over your leg? Fuck, I'd follow your stupid ass around all day singing it just to watch you not be able to do anything else.

I thought there was a whole law thing about the flag saying that you didnt have to stand or hold your heart or something
Im not american and im glad im not

lol i hate the military

I was at a family party and some retarded old fuck was insisting people stand up for the anthem. I didn't want to start a fight with some insane old piece of shit so I did it, but in retrospect I probably should have just left the room.

He's a muslim, just look at him.
Probably cheered during 9-11

I don't hate the military, I hate some of the faggots who think its relevant to shove it in your face because he's cleaning toilets at an air force base.

I dunno why people keep saying military be fighting for our freedums. This isn't the 18th century anymore. It's not like they send soldiers to the middle east because someone over there was surpressing freedoms or something. Only people that can do that is the Government you live under. And you lose more freedom after some terrorist attack. Why? Didn't we fight for those freedoms? So you're saying terrorists always win then because they made our Government take away the freedom we supposedly fought for?

Any time national anthem or pledge of allegiance is sang or said, I am at attention. You cock sucker.

The accuracy in this statement was unreal, cuz that's literally what I do... I'm not the cuck from before, but I'm probably as worthless as him....personally I don't give a fuck if people stand or not, it's required of me when in uniform, but if I didn't have to stand I wouldn't

true, i guess what i should have said is, i hate the bottom rung of the military

the whole world cheered you dumb nigger

Damn gi Joe

Beware of butter knives, they butter you up.