How does Sup Forums feel about Battlefield One?

How does Sup Forums feel about Battlefield One?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HzGOm1OJc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very upset that the servers are DDoS

I wanna play

it's a terrible game, everything EA touches turns to dust

meh. And why the fuck do you start a WAR game without a weapon? WTF is this bullshit

I'm enjoying it

That screenshot is the new RedDeadRedemption 2 fucking new fags

Super casual. It's more like star wars battlefront than battlefield 4.

Historically inaccurate as fuck.

This

Sitting in a fucking queue to play, been at #1 for 10 minutes.

Op here, sorry for the low quality picture. Here is one with all settings at the highest

>2016
>Playing games for the history lesson

Gtfo faggets. We are in it for the sick 360 no scopes

Apart from the lag, and the menu freezing. It's good for a beta. I'm just concerned for what upgrades to weapons they will have!

>Cunt
>Cunt is ignorant and is therefore not bothered by historical inaccuracy.

this beta has been better than the first 6 months of bf4.

The beta isn't so fun. I'll wait for the reviews

Will I be able to play this game on a GTX 1070, 16 gigs of (2133 Mhz) ram and an i7 6700k @4Ghz?

Lol yes, agreed. I'm glad they didn't go COD style about it too.

That's more than enough

too many niggers.

Trying to play it all day, finally get into a server and nobody has any guns, only vehicles can kill. Also laggy as all shit.

>Captain America Civil War
>WHERE IS ABRAHAM LINCOLN
>MOVIE SUCKS

>Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer
>VAMPIRES DONT EXIST
>MOVIE SUCKS

> Still. In. Fucking. Queue.
10 more minutes and I give up, this is ridiculous.

I think you should download more ram

Well, this is the first that I will not purchase.
>I even bought 1943

>plays COD

Niggers

Will it have lan support and bots?

youtube.com/watch?v=6HzGOm1OJc4
looks kinda fun

I don't really care anymore. It looks nice but I've gotten tired of the "frantic shooting match with regen health" genre. Starting to think I'm burnt out on shooters in general.

Fucking matchmaking failed every single fucking god damn fucking shit clit dick cock suck fuck shit fucking time I try to join a server what the FUCK

You mean WE WUZ KANGS?

Could be good if they make it solid like bf4 but I dont have my hopes too high incase they fuck it up like hardline and battlefront

>WWI
>Protagonist is nigger.
WHAT?

I don't expect a history lesson from video games and I expect even less from EA, but this is a new low for them.

it's no ww1 just a reskin for bf4
this, huge dissapointment

Verdun is better.

Csgo is good

it is? how if i may ask

Yeah I was hoping for a more historically accurate game like verdun. At least where assault class has mostly bolt action rifles. Everyone running around with automatic weapons kind of kills it for me.

Ye I downloaded the beta myself after having a verdun spree with my normal team, holy fuck am I disappointed.

I know it's battlefield but with WW1 you can't have the generic run and gun attitude battlefield has and it's only gotten worse with each instalment.

Sticking to verdun/10

This, I'd rather have yet another WW2 FPS (with dice engine tho) than play an historically fucked up (WW1 = trench war with bolt action rifles) reskin of BF4.

What do you expect? Dice is Swedish.

It is ok. Has a shit ton of flaws that I doubt will be ironed out.

SMGs are too effective at medium ranges.
LMGs are underpowered

There is no way for infantry to take on aircraft.I'm not saying an lmg should rip them to shreds, but the damage should be enough to make them think twice about diving at a group of soldiers.

Medic and Support should switch weapons. This would further encourage squads to move together.

best bf game to date

Why bother asking Sup Forums anything? These basement crawlers are never satisfied with shit.

if it gort good grapohics then i dont give a flying fuck aboiut anything else btw me drunk fuck off nigger

well in one interview i heard them saying "it's fantasy ww1"

Play some red orchestra bro

I think it will be great but I do have my doubts, not in it for the historical accuracy though

God I hate them so much. "It's fantasy WWI. Everything is the same except some guns came out early and black people" If it is fantasy WWI go all in, not this half assed bullshit.

so every battlefield game was trash? ea was always part of it.

lol

Actually, not even for 360 no scopes, this isn't exactly CoD.

What? EA bought DICE in 2006.

I'm missing helicopters and stuff.