Why do black people look better in military uniforms than whites?

Why do black people look better in military uniforms than whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcIphhr2iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wm7Lu61RIBo
youtube.com/watch?v=73LQuCjL5rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NC9NeJh1NhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:^)

are those nggers separated from the rest because their are the meat shield?

>56%

Because you're glad they're gonna die

explain

An tall, muscular black guy in USMC dress blues is such a sexual sight it almost makes me understand neo-Sup Forums's obsession with black dicks

Because dark brown skin matches better with the green, brown and grey tones of army camo than pink/redish skin does.

Why US uses such shit camo.

That doesn't blend anywhere.

Brown master race FTW!

Look at those 70's army surplus fatigues. Sad! US Army VERY SNAPPY. Many battles they will win.

It's not that. American uniform just looks weird

Time to roast some chink bois.

They combined urban, desert and woodland camo into one. It's disgusting

>not green

>thinking that shitty splotches of color are more effective
There's a reason all modern militaries stopped using it.

You don''t need green camo in a desert

You don't need to blend in when you sit in an office and bomb mudslimes via drone

>the eternally butthurt Finn has posted
Friendly reminder that Finns were literally considered non white Mongoloids until very recently to stop hurting their feelings.

It's just weird desu.

Why not go back to good 'ol green?

>this mad

What about the soldiers on the ground?

>The Year of Our Lord, MMXVII
>not using digital camo

Every one of them appears to have a big fat gut

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcIphhr2iQ

Syrians do.

>says the Finn who, literally out of nowhere, started posting unrelated "hurr nod wyte"
Must be tough being a permanently assblasted Mongoloid.

So do the South Africans, laddo.

He's gonna keep bullying you if you keep responding to him

triggered much?

>"u-ur mad!"
>"t-triggered!"
Back to the 'lauta, my white brother.

back to bootcamp with those bigmac guts

Wow he really did get buttmad. Even using the stuttering meme.

Got me good, my white brothers! ))))
By the way, why do you have the flag of a Russian yacht club above your posts?

Nice :D

Because that russian yachtclub is very important for them.

American uniforms look so shitty, I hope Trump's DoD changes them since he actually seems to value aesthetics.

>downloading keylogger aspie flags mods

That's why they get btfoed by ISIS niggers

Thanks

Yes m yfav club t b h

What are you talking about, Pekka? Are you drunk on cheap Estonian vodka again?

>Syrian battlefield
>Desert
looool

They actually got before because arabs.

Now they're doing pretty decently after they learned that allah won't guide their bullets.

Plus Russian and Iranian training also helps.

Apart from big urban areas, they have to advance from village to village, to advance to their main targets. Those villages are in the desert. So fuck you :)

I'd rather be drunk than american.

>russia and Iran training syrians
>India and US training Afghans
But why? Just let them die.

The white people in that pic look better though

Lol retard 80% of population lives in green areas

Interests, simple as that.

I know, i said that for them to advance, they have to fight on deserts. If they havva hit Al-Bab, Raqqa and Idlib, they'll have to cross the desert.

Stop drinking, Ivan.

If you have 80% of all strategic points in your country in green area and 20% in desert would you adopt desert camo just because you need to cross desert once?

Good comeback, Pekka.

I know but I am afraid of this scenario:
Gradually every muslim nations receives good military training from other nations and then launches a united and joint attack to bring Caliphate back.

It may sound to paranoid, but is it? Considering how back stabbing muslims generally are.

How is that a good comeback considering their entire nation is the result of Genghis Khan drinking and raping their ancestors.

Uniforms with belts and without camo pattern are more aesthetic.

Only officeres get those, not the infantry.

army story:

>2011, get prepared to go on a NATO bullshit maneuvers in the north of Portulel
>portulol infantry and special troops, spanish coms and infantry, Italian kitchen and infantry and Belgium (meat shield).
>againts the almighty US army
>almost one week marching in the shittiest northern rocky terrains, do nothing but take defensive positions
>finally meet american army at a dot in the map, everyone prepares their pew pew guns
>coms arrive, they send us with the portuguese to defend some shitty woods and avoid getting flanked.
> nothing happens... nothing, night arrives, portuguese take stands defending the perimeter, they don't have night goggles so they stay like 2 meters away from each other in a defensive line
>some go on patrol, a guy that I talked to before takes a garrafón of wine with him (pic related) and instead of making guard he gets drunk and falls asleep against a tree.
>morning arrives, nothing happened in our group, maneuvers end. back at the base in Braga (portuguese city that means panties in Spanish) everyone gathers together, americans and europeans.
>I'm at the same table with the portuguese guy that got drunk the night before, american soldiers start approching us, they talk to him, they say they saw him pretending to be drunk and baiting them but they didn't because they knew it was a trap, portulol soldier is blushing as fuck, americans laughing that there is no way they would get caught with such a kids trick, everyone on our side laughs "yeah... but we had to try, right?".

My country has the most AESTHETIC uniform

And always HAD

I haven't said that they should use desert camo in the first place. I was just commenting with the Indian that the Syrians uses green camo while they fight in some desert areas.

They don't give a shit, as long as they get what they want and fuck of half of the nations is killing themselves.

American army is just a bunch of adolesant overweight kids with big and better guns.

Only the American forces are the top notch forces.

10/10 Agree with based ally.

Gib gorka.

i saw churka near metro in it
he had large beard and patch in arabic on his hand

Must be comfy to wear, specially if you're going to "middle of nowhere" places.

Russian uniforms are GOAT desu.

Also why the fuck does Brazil even have a army? It's not like they'll ever do anything.

why not? other countries near brazil might invade
you never know

Becase we wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=wm7Lu61RIBo
fancy as fuck

Nigger at least show the clip from the best side i.e. Indian side

youtube.com/watch?v=73LQuCjL5rQ

Oh fuck thought I linked this one

youtube.com/watch?v=NC9NeJh1NhI

Sorry Pajeet

Are your special forces actually competent at all, or are they just for show?

Damn that documentary is old.

Also its very fun, there is one side where Indians are cheering and dancing and seats are full and there is Pookistani side where it looks like the civilians are forced on gun point to sit.

Most fun part is such a large crowd yells Long Live Hindustan at the silenced Pookis.

yes and they are the strongest of south america

the blacks despite their intellectual inferiority, are physically more powerful due to their naturally higher testosterone level

Some operations here and there. They're good i guess.

Why the interest?

>hurr

I remember an earlier thread posting about them, but it died before I could ask.

Just wondered what things they would actually be doing as a country like Brazil that doesn't really have any enemies.

what if america decide to invade amazon? we will have enemies and we will all die lol

It's not that we don't have enemies. It's mostly because of our resources, the military cares a lot about it, specially the amazon. Which is why had a fuckton of bases on it and a course specifically made for jungle warfare.

All three branched must learn the basics of jungle warfare and if they wanna specialize on it, they go to CIGS(jungle warfare school)

wtf, i dont like pooland anymore

>strongest of south america
>implying

The darker skin tone appears to match better than the lighter skin tones.

What about Naval boardings/Amphibious? Do you guys get pirates?

Don't those berets sort of stand out as an easy target?
Looks neat, though.

I heard Paraguay say they want Round 2.

Those two guys at the front must have felt pretty silly for showing up to photo day wearing the wrong uniform.

it is the truth

Thats fabulous af nigga

Pirates, no.

You mean if we have a Assault Ships?

Wot? All conosur countries are allies and sometimes we even do exercises.

No, I meant are you're special forces trained to do naval boardings?

Beat this

Yes, GRUMEC and Tonelero squads from Navy.

>Pirates, no.

Surprised actually. You'd think South American shitskins would do that like in Asia or Africa.

Every single Marine I know prefers our desert cammies over any other branches' cammies/our own woodlands
I think our deserts look good too t b h

Both uniforms are garbage.

is that a fucking mitten? how do they pull the trigger

That's somali shit.

Plus most fisherman here have guns and machetes in their boats.

when is the last time a jesuit explorer or whatever came exploring brazil