Sup Forums be honest with me. How ugly am I?

Sup Forums be honest with me. How ugly am I?

you are the sexiest man Ive ever seen in my life

your a little creepy, maybe grow a beard of some sort and lift a bit?

>215
if you pay me i will tell you what you wanna hear

Sleeve -20% attractiveness to anyone who isn't a worthless shitbag.
Megaman X4 poster: +200% chance to bag a trap.

What makes me creepy? :(

Totally honest, it looks like you're trying for the Travis Barker look and it's not going super well. I think a beard and maybe pumping some iron would be good improvements.

That you squidy?

You phrased the question wrong.
It should be, "How attractive am I?"

Can only grow chin hair and mustache atm...

and have been going to the gym but might be a year or 2 before I see any results...so...I'm fucked

But according to the amount of friends/gfs i have I am not attractive. So it would be an impossible question to answer.

You are beautifull in a unique way, user.
You dont need to follow the male-estetiques cuz u r pretty cute and handsome and posible a good guy.
Im very proud of you!

Mathematically nothing is impossible. The most something could be is highly improbable at any given point in time-space.

Your fucking sunk in face

Omg I can't believe my own mom browses b! Wtf is this?!?!

But seriously...thanks. Although your kind words don't reflect my social life. Which is nonexistent.

Dont you work at a gun shop?

you look like flatlander from death grips get some glasses and make money off of it

Sure it is.

You getting laid. Impossible.

Case closed.

ouch. Maybe it's my eye sockets? I should probably try to gain some weight...

I dunno if bot or not... but if you are a human you are really absolute shit at bait and I feel bad for you.

Either way, had some good wetness on the schlong not too long ago.

No. But maybe I should. Or at a gas station working graveyard shift. If it'll help beat this incomprehensible depression I'll do it.

I always thought that working graveyard shift in a gas station is really comfy. Especially in a small town.

Work and doing something productive always helps.

I can't imagine it helping with the dense feeling of loneliness

Yeah...I need a job. But school stresses me out so much I just end up being a dick at work...

Adderall may help.. desoxyn may be even better, but doctors haven't really kept up with all the science.

You look fine :)

If I can't solve my own problems (whatever problem i'm using medications to solve) then how could I call myself a man?

I'm out, up to you guys.

The most attractive people to women are men that can cooperate, work together, and even lead a team if necessary.

You got a sort of non feral junkie look about you so y'know thats not so bad

Agreed...but I want to achieve that level of manliness on my own...not through expensive medication.

I think It's because I'm related to mr. skeltal. I couldn't gain weight if i tried...

/thread
it could be a lot worse OP

do you have anything to make up for it? abs? big dick?

average dick and average abs. I could kms right now.

show us

you know, before you kys

google "average penis" "average abs"

Don't know but you look malnourished.
Eat more, sleep more, get more exercise, drink plenty of water and milk, fuck bitches, get money.

well yeah sure, but i want to see yours

get a loaf of this faggot

Going faster than the speed of light is mathematically impossible. Escaping a black hole once you have crossed the event horizon. No matter how you swing it that future light cone ain't leaving that hole.

You sound like a fucken fag bro

6.75/10

the lighting and dead eye stare make you look like a serial killer. Take a better pic or photoshop or some shit.

D+...story of my life

yeah webcam photos are shit. plus i'm depressed so lack of emotion makes me look creepy i guess.

No, this is bullshit. I subtract two points for faggots who are afraid to make eye contact. If you can't even look the camera in the lense. you're fucking garbage.

eye contact tends to help me a lot. may be my only positive quality

You ain't bro
>7/ average Lana Del Ray clips actor

no on likes a pervert who burt stares their eyeballs. i wouldn't list that as a positive.

Well that's a strong assumption to be honest.

Look at the ground when you speak to me, worm!

Eh sure, I'd fuck you.

u think u got bad. get a load of my face
pict related

reckon your peepers don't quite line up.