Why are you all so against the black community sticking up for their human rights?

Why are you all so against the black community sticking up for their human rights?
Black Lives Matter are out there to try and help. They're out there to stop cops from routinely killing black teenagers.

Why are you so prejudiced /b?
And why don't you just let the black community get some justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cops don't kill black people
Black people kill black people.
These self centered assholes are only making it worse by ignoring that truth .

So what about that time the cop killed that black guy?

>And why don't you just let the black community get some justice?
When blacks stop murdering, raping, and stealing 27x more often than white people.

We love Asian people, because Asians are functional, productive members of society.

I'll stop being racist when blacks stop being violent pieces of shit. They've earned it.

Because instead of fixing the problem they just destroy their communities. I guess you could argue that many times you gut a building before renovating it. However, this construction crew quits after the buildings been torn apart.

>We love Asian people,
fuck off. we hate gooks

They steal because they are a product of forced community segregation and get stuck in ghettos where they learn to steal. White people made black people steal.

>sticking up for their human rights?

I didn't know looting, burn and vandalism counts as sticking up for your rights.

give me an example of BLM destroying a black community.

Troll I know but.....

There are more poor white people than there are black people.

I didn't know enslaving blacks for around 246 years was okay either.

Already explained

because there are more whites than blacks.... lets talk per capita.

i am not against them sticking up for human rights. i do believe that they are to a degree targets and i do agree that to a degree they are treated more harsh than others. that being said i am amazed that there are so many people in this country are literally defending crime and law breaking just because of these facts. if you break a law no you should not be killed (baring some exceptions like serial murder and shit) but yes there should be a strict punishment. the fact that all these people BLM movement clings to as examples of being oppressed are known criminals that are indeed breaking the law 90% of the and that people defend them is just baffling

I'll just take that massive generalization as truth then shall i?

I was locked up for a month recently in a prison that was around 85% black and even most of the niggers in there called BLM terrorists and animals. Guess it goes to show that the best place to keep dangerous zoo animals is in a cage.

>90%of the time

holy shit fucking phone

When BLM brings their riots and looting to the suburbs I'll be waiting with my 12-guage.

Nice b8, m8

They're a terrorist group. Look at what happened in Dallas. BLM wants a white genocide.

Fuck this shit.

You won't do shit. Fucking pussy.

Proof?

God forbid there's a white genocide. It's okay if we do it to any other race of human though.

yes
/thread

/threading your own posts like an absolute faggot.
Also, no.

They steal because they are niggers. When they stop being alive, they will stop stealing. Black Lives Matter is equivalent to Thieves Matter.

Oh damn!

Why she making a monkey face?

ALL LIVES MATTER. Black Lives Matter is a hate group.

Nobody said it was. GTFO fucking SJW.

Because if those dumb fucking NIGGERS just stopped breaking the law and learned how to teach kids to not fucking act aggressively or make sudden movements around a cop they wouldn't be getting shot
But no why take responsibility when you can just chimp out and blame other people

actually, because she's a monkey

go fuck yourself nigger lover ( yes you are white shit ) no niggers are on b

I'm black, and those 'revolutionaries' don't represent or speak for me. Let me know when they do something about the rampant black on black murder and/or the subculture that perpetuates violence, drug abuse, underachievement, and disrespect for authority.

bitch smelled her own rank ass doo-doo rol hairs
>all fucking niggers must die

I don't need to prove a thing to you. I keep guns for home safety, as do almost every single one of my neighbors. If BLM comes looting and fucking shit up to the suburbs they'll be leaving in bodybags.

trips are right

The fuck do you want? My discharge papers that contain my personal information, my PPN that can be traced back to me? I don't have a phone yet so I can't really take a picture anyway. I was in House of Corrections, part of the Philadelphia Prison System on State Road. Block E2, cell 811.

Buddy, you're not going to get educated responses here.

You're on the right track, but your accusatory language only begets equally dumb responses. Don't get mad at the responses you incur. Keep it civil if you want your movement to actually gain any movement. Unless your whole point is to get white people more entrenched in their own beliefs, you're not doing anyone a favor.

Black user here if you support BLM you're doing a disservice to black people. The only goal of BLM is anarchy and to be absolved of all criminal activity just because of the color of their skin along with segregation like fuck outta here with this insanity. Jsin you never see white people complain about getting killed by cops and they get killed EVEN MORE than black people by authorities.

Why aren't they trying to change black culture? Black culture being the one that kills more blacks than any other group.

What about all the other times that cops killed white guys and it didn't make the news?

Cool, and emancipation and equal rights were granted in the 60s of both the 19th and 20th century. What you're suggesting is an ideology of "sins of the father", which is retarded, as literally every nation and ethnic group would have to apologize to another for any possible atrocities committed. There are no former slave owners alive in the US anymore. There is no need to apologize for the behavior of past American slave owners.

The USA's first mistake was importing niggers as farm equipment.

The USA's second mistake was pretending that niggers add humans who deserve freedom and citizenship in this great country.

The USA's third mistake was to permit feminism to take hold.

Why weren't the families of white guys killed by police invited to the DNC's convention stage?

fuckin liberals man

Europe's first mistake was not staying in Europe to begin with.

Why doesn't BLM keep a constant protest going in Chicago for every black person killed overnight? Oh because its not white people or cops doing the killing...

Bullshit. Poor Asians don't steal. Whites and Latinos / Hispanics steal to a FAR lesser extent.

Ferguson and Baltimore both got fucked up. Baltimore violence increased dramatically after they accused the police there of RACISM and they stopped giving a shit about policing.

>They're out there to stop cops from routinely killing black teenagers.
>cops routinely killing black teenagers.

So they're out to stop something which doesn't actually happen?

Let me help you, OP.

Cops kill more whites than blacks.

Blacks make up just 13% of the population, yet commit more than 52% of all murders and half of other violent crimes.

When the cops, shoot someone, it's justified in 99% of cases.

The people that cops kill are scumfucks in 99.9% of cases

People should be protesting against the cops killing scumbags.

They should protest about all the black on black murder and violent crime.

BlackLivesMatter is a racist group. They idolize a woman who is on teh FBI's top 10 most wanted fugitives list. She committed violent bank robberies and shot and killed a police officer. BLM quote her as inspiration on its website.

FUCK BLM. Most of them are misguided idiots and some of them are genuine racist leftist extremist anit-capitalists.

>implying white people who browse Sup Forums have caused genocide

Fuck off with your sjw cuck logic. I'm not gonna kiss some black kids ass cuz his great great great grandpa was a slave of mine.

>nigger culture
>think gangs are cool
>get shot by cop after resisting arrest

There are many respectable black people who did something with their life. The majority fall into this victim nigger culture and turn into violent criminals. Then they wonder why they're discriminated against. Black people need to fix black communities or nothing will change

Show me a living black slave or living white owner of black slaves in the US...

poor americans that have to deal with the shimps

*People should NOT be protesting against the cops killing scumbags.

i like how they dont protest and riot because of intra-racial violence which dominates their culture

Fucking kek

ain't got nothing against people standing up for human rights. But black lives matter is not an inclusive movement. Sure cops kill black people, but they also kill other races.

Why don't people hold rallies and riot about black on black crime? Why don't they speak out against the shit happening in Chiraq and what Drill music promotes?

Look inwards and see if you can shoulder part of the blame before you start pointing fingers.

That is a quality shoop.

Because blacks are against themselves more than any other race x10

Hi please view this
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

It should be #all lives matter.
Crime rate is higher in black communities.
This is just a good excuse to attack and be racist towards white people.
It is unfortunate that it does not count as racism when anyone with a darker colored skin is being hateful towards people with white skin.
It's all bullshit

>Why are you all so against the black community sticking up for their human rights?

niggers are subhumans and should all be slaughtered.