Hey George Clooney here. AMA

Hey George Clooney here. AMA.

How does Sandra Bullock's pussy smell like?

Do you actually like nespresso?

I don't know

I just really like talking about coffe not really into drinking it though. I've heard it's okay.

I like your acting

You're a bullshitter.

I hate to burst your clouds, guys, but that might not be the real Batman.

About what? I only have 3 of my 5 senses. Nobody knows because I'm a really good actor but yeah that's my life bud. Believe me or not. I don't give a shit.

Yeah I don't really know what you want from me, thanks I guess? Who gives a shit. I just want to smell again. All the money and acting in the world doesn't mean shit when you're a miserable old fuck. Take it from George Clooney. I've lived a thousand life times and I'm just ready to die at this point. I don't give a shit anymore. I'm tired of pretending.

About the fact you're completely oblivious to advertising nespresso.

If ur really George Clooney tell me something only the real George Clooney would know!

Oblivious? Look kid.. You get asked to do a gig.. If the money is good, you do it. That's why it's called show business. It's a business, just like any other. I really couldn't give less of a shit about some niggers making coffee in some forest.

What does brad pitts cock taste like

OK "George" chill out.

I love nespresso.

What were you doing in Derby Kansas?

CI browse this site from time to time to get away from myself. It gets old being George Clooney, you know? People see you on tv.. They see you in the movies.. And they expect you to be someone. It's tiring. Sometimes you just want to turn your brain off and just exist, you know? That's why I come to this cess pool every now and then.

Tell us about the brainwashing pedo elitist "illuminati"

It's funny.. This is as close as most of you shitty sad fuckers will ever get to Hollywood and you don't even know it. I'll give you ten more minutes to ask me some questions then I'm out.

How sad are you about never having won Best Actor?
Well. best supporting actor.. close, but that doesn't count except for horseshoes and hand grenades/

Are you actually just two midgets in a trenchcoat?

post timestamp

Well?

How does it feel to know you'll never be as cool as your dad or your wife?

Face and timestamp.

George Clinton is the better george.

ANSWER THE GODDAMM QUESTIONS THAT YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN ASKED FAGGOT. YOU SUCK SO BAD THEY HAD TO GET WOMEN...WOMEN TO PLAY YOUR NEXT ROLE...and oh yeah is ELLEN a pedo?

timestamp dick or gtfo

It's funny you mention that. Something like that does exist but that's not what it's called. Reality is stranger than fiction sometimes.

I genuinely could give less of a shit. It was always about security and pussy. Don't give a shit about that stuff. Next time you see me smiling at an award ceremony, know that it's fake. Know that 99% of the smiles in that room are fake.

I'm ignoring your question for a reason

So you don't enjoy life?

Whats it called?

Give us a celebs phone number so we can troll the shit out of them?

Bump in the unlikely event of an epic bread

Bump

I really liked you in Mr and Mrs Smith

What senses have you lost and how?

I'd never risk saying that. Even anonymously. Nobody has ever uttered the name publicly before so I sure as shit won't be the one to expose them. Lets just say there are some scary folks in Hollywood who take advantage if their money. More than you think.

No but she's a cunt

I enjoy life in my own way but the Hollywood scene makes me sick. It's creepy.

I really liked you in Zoolander! Oh and A Street Car Named Desire was kewl 2.

Word

how can a guy who marries a civil rights attorney refer to indigenous folks as "niggers"?

Clooney, my ass

Really dude? AWW
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

So why don't you just quit? Or better yet kill yourself in 3 days and have the screencap end up in an epic OP delivery thread.
Also, is the illuminati group de jewz

OP here guys. I'm not really George Clooney. I've been bullshitting this whole time. Faggots.

how did you get back from space?

did u see ur house from space lol

Guys I'd love to prove my identity but you're a total knucklehead if you think I'm going to leave proof that I said some of this shit. Hollywood would blacklist me in a second and who knows what else.

I'll tell you what. I'll share one bit of information with you that many people in the scene are aware of. Michael Jackson definitely fucked those kids. He had some scary people protecting him and it goes further up than you think. Money can buy you things you couldn't imagine.

My house is in space, idiot. I'm George motherfucking Clooney bitch.

Shit tier actor. No thanks.

Satan stfu nigger I'm not even reading all that. Besides I'm George Clooney. I'd post my sandniggers undies but I'm not at home.

>tfw I date black girls, most are sjw
>once they're reasonably sure I'm not racist/misogynist/whatever the fuck else they throw themselves at me
>come here and shitpost about niggers every evening
It's not too far-fetched user

George is the devil trips . so man is god real . have you seen satan

Alright guys well I'm about to get out of here. This is turning into a shit show and this is getting bigger than I wanted it to. I'll answer the next 5 questions asked and then I'm done

Don't believe me? Ask my sandnigger wife. She'll give you full disclosure on my moon base. I bought it from Hitler's grandchild.

See

What is the reason you wont answer the question about Derby kansas?

What senses have you lost and how?

>Michael Jackson definitely fucked those kids

Wow tell us something we don't know, Satan. It's pretty obvious when the mid described his fucked up little pennis down to a tee. They even showed a picture of it. You're an idiot, Satan. Get God on the computer.

Word

Kill yourself. Do it. Make it look like a murder so you can go down in history like the Black Dahlia.

If only he knows it, how can you possibly verify?

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Since no one will believe you anyway, name some people you've slept with.

Thanks for letting them fuck up the oceans movie ... Just like Ghostbusters
....prick .....stay keewl hommie

So, your answer to that is to come here and proclaim yourself to be George Clooney?
Czechs owt.

you really havent even answered any good questions!

Bumpin while this slow ass nigga replies

Ssslllooooow aaasssss nniiiiggggggeerrrr.

Bump

Yes there are some involved but there are just as many Asians involved. The whole Jew thing is overplayed. The Asians have a big hand in this club too, probably even more so than the Jews. Especially the Chinese.

Answering this question would defeat the purpose of not answering those questions, wouldn't it? I guess you'll just have to wonder.

My smell is gone and my hearing is really bad. Cocaine and an accident in a music studio are to blame.

I can't do that because then I might add some validity to this whole thing. This needs to be as anonymous as possible for the sake if a lot of people

You can care about so wine and disagree with them. Hollywood is a very liberal town. Lets leave it at that. A lot of the romantic choices in this town are made based on business, not love. I'm surprised you guys didn't assume this already.

Alright guys well I've got to go. It's been fun and maybe I'll do this again some day. Remember that reality really is stranger than fiction. I've seen it first hand.

I'd also lime to clarify that the post regarding Michael Jackson was me and it was very real. It always bothered me that the fucker got away with that and it would make me feel better if even just a handful of people knew. Goodnight everyone and thank you for the kind words.

Hey georgie boy "d" said u where on here. Thats a no no... Clean ur shit you know how "they" r !!

What the fuck

Fuck off I've done some really good come and lots of it. Where you think movie stars get coke? Anyways, I have smell still. Deviated septum maybe, but smell is a go. You're just a faggot.

Or you could not be a dick and let a stupid joke slide.

Wew.

Shut up pops you talk too much