I can deal with this Sup Forums, my cat has kidney problems and I can't pay anything to help him...

I can deal with this Sup Forums, my cat has kidney problems and I can't pay anything to help him. I'm not asking for help, just please make me laugh... I don't want my parents to see me cry

pic related, it's my cat

can't*

Ur so pathetic hahahaha

sorry

Pathetic it's a cat you autist

newfags

sorry about your kitty, op
will post cute stuff

Remember the last time he made you laugh or you two played together.

Here's a good one

that only makes me feel worst... but it's ok

don't you have shota to be fapping to

my cat died of cancer a few weeks ago, life can suck sometimes user. If he's in pain don't let him suffer.

kill you're self fam

when your mom's die in their sleep tonight nobody will console you

sorry OP, cat lover here too. keep strong man, let the tears come. gotta mourn the poor little guy

this, unfortunately
pic related is my dog who's in a similar boat

^

I feel for ya, OP. I adopted a cat I've been fostering for months. Knew he had all sorts of illnesses: kidney disease, skin problem, FIV+, chronic diahrrea. And most recently bloody urine. It sucks. I'm a poorfag too, but it's all about kitty love. Stay strong my nigga.

thank you guys I appreciate it

Yes so did one of mine, he had 17 great years with us though. He was my best friend.

OP what do you think of Choice images? I can post a bunch, to take your mind off things

There's a reason I'm posting this on Sup Forums and not in /an/, I want to laugh for a moment user

how much money do you need to help him?