Sup Forums whats your best racist joke?

Sup Forums whats your best racist joke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
youtube.com/watch?v=xF_jSY52LIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Truck driver carrying a load of black bowling balls from Louisiana to Florida. Pulls over in georgia for a black man hitchhiking. "Cant have passengers in the cab, but you can ride in the trailer" guy gets in the trailer. Further down the road is another black guy walking a bike with a flat. "Cant have passengers" etc. Keeps driving till he hits alabama. Highway patrol was doing random inspections. One cop is talking to the driver while the other checks the load. He comes running back from the trailer, "you turn this rig around and go back to where you came from, i dont want to see you in alabama again!" Driver leaves, other cop goes wtf? First cop says "man you wouldnt believe it! He's hauling nigger eggs! Two of em already hatched and one already stole a bike!"

Boy its night time get yo ass in this house before you get ran over or lost cant nobody see you with your black ass. Ok mama, i was looking for daddy. Boy you just as dumb as he is hes done gone off with that white girl he aint neva coming back. Once you go white you find out they are real tight. But you said whitey was the devil mama. They are! Ok mama. (scene) "true story"

Black Lives Matter

Got plenty. One I came up with myself as a train passed by a bar I was at

"What's the difference between niggers and trains?"
I dunno, what?
(expressionless face) "I don't fucking hate trains"

Donald Trump

If the Flintstones were black what would they be called?
>Niggers

Why do crows steal? 'cause they're black

What's the difference between niggers and snow tires?

Tires don't sing when you put the chains on
or
Tires still work when you take the chains off

Name like one thing he's ever said that was racist

>pro tip
you can't

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee chord?

What do you call a black guy that flies planes?

A pilot, you racist!

Da captain

At a predominantly black school in Queens, it's graduation day. Everyone at the school is receiving a diploma, except for the star basketball player Rodney.

Everyone is shouting at the principal:

Crowd: Give Rodney a chance! Give Rodney a chance!

Principal: Okay Rodney, if you can answer this kestion, youze can get youze deploma and youze can gajate. What, is two plus two?

Rodney: Uh, 22?

Principal: WRONG!! Now youze ain't gonna get youze deploma and youze ain't gonna gajate.

Crowd: Give Rodney a chance! Give Rodney another chance!

Principal: Okay Rodney, if you can answer this kestion, youze can get youze deploma and youze can gajate. What is the square root of 49?

Rodney: Uh, x?

Principal: WRONG!! Now youze ain't gonna get youze deploma and youze ain't gonna gajate.

Crowd: Give Rodney a chance! Give Rodney another Chance!

Principal: Okay Rodney, this is your last kestion. If you can answer this kestion, youze can get youze deploma and youze can gajate. What is 3 times 3?

Rodney: Uh, 9?

Crowd: Give Rodney a chance, give Rodney another chance!

What do you call a Chinese spy?

> A *chink* in the armor.

Clever

What do you call a vegetarian with diarrhea?

A salad shooter

yo momma so black someone shot at her at nighttime and the bullets had to come back to ask for directions.

What's the difference between a team of doctoral Electrical Engineers and a call center.

> What difference?

How do you starve a nigger?

Hide his food stamps under his work boots...

Trump

Maximum kek

Ghetto pregnancy test: Stick a banana in your pussy, then check for bite marks.

what is the difference between a Jew and apple pie?

What's the difference between an Italian's hair oil and a Fuck Boy's hair oil.

> Use

Oh, there were all those times he refused to hire blacks at his hotels, calling them "worthless" and "lazy", or asked his black guests to leave the lobby when richer white guests came in. Also all that "mexicans are rapists" shit and the whole wall thing.

name one thing trump said that was genuinely racist.

>protip - you can't

If your joke is longer that one line of text it's a shit joke.
Also
>White people are not the devil.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

So I walk into the NAACP office and I say...

Look...

I don't want any trouble......

I just want my wallet back.

What's the difference between people who use the word fuck boy and people who use the word edgy?
>one has a loose asshole and the other is an all out prolapse.

A Mexican, an Asian, and an American are all in a hot air balloon and losing altitude fast.
The Asian devised a plan: "We need to throw off everything we don't need so we can lose some weight."
He takes two large bags of rice, "we have enough of this in my country." and throws it overboard.
The Mexican takes a few crates of beans. "we have enough of this in my country." and throws it overboard.
The American, in sync with their logic, picks up the Mexican and Asian and throws them overboard.

Why does Nicki Minaj always over sexualize herself?

> Because she missed the first four words of "I am more than a pair of tits and an arse".

>refused to hire blacks
lies, he owns many blacks

>illegals** are rapists
fixed. Also pres of mexico is cool w/ him why can't you be puto?

judge curiel can't be fair because he's mexican (he isn't.)

>Autism

not racist or funny

whats the difference between a regular tire and a jewish tire?

a regular tire can stop on a dime
a jewish tire also stops on a dime then picks it up

Why are so many black teens homophobic?

> When they were kids all they did was tackle and slam balls into a hole.

>the sickest joke of them all

More bigoted than racist

You know they say there's strength in numbers

Tell that to 6 million jews

>slam balls into a hole
what?

What do you call and aboriginal with a sheet of corrugated iron?

>A homeowner

What do you call an Aboriginal driving a car

>A thief

> reference to basketball...

whats black on bottom and white on top?

society.

heh nice

>Update

its called a "hoop" not a "hole"

god these kids are fucking stupid. dont you faggots learn in school anymore? fuck

How long does it take for a black woman to take a shit?

>9 months

I got that part, but what does it have to do with being homophobic?

A nigger

Yeah I should have called it a ring piece, not a hole.

Why are there only two pallbearers at a nigger's funeral?

There's only two handles on a trash can.

how long does it take a white woman to have an abortion? depends on when her brother gets home

Works with blonds as well

i got a great black joke.

most blacks are devout believers in god when look at all hes done for them. and the punchline is they were taught religion by the people who enslaved them.

is it relevant to the joke that im black?

Well the joke is that they are homophobic yet they play sports that have massive allusions to homosexual acts and behavior.

whats the difference between a dead deer in the road and a dead black guy in the road?

the deer has skidmarks in front of it

krs one talks about this

and no its not relevant, nigger

how is "slamming balls into a hole" an allusion to homosexual acts and behavior?

my ass

The diet of a nigger consists primarily of fried chicken, watermelons, collard greens, grape soda,Kool-Aid, malt liquor and cocaine, all proven by science to have abyssmal contents of Omega-3 DHA necessary for brain development in their Human counterparts. Niggers, due to their mental disability to comprehend abstract Human values such as ethics, respect and the Rule of Law, will almost always resort to their simian instincts, then driving around raping white women and throwing their own excrement at other niggers, similar to their tree-dwelling monkey predecessors. Because of the prevalence of violence in nigger society, 9 out of 10 niggers are at risk of extermination before the age of three. Niggers also almost constantly make noise about raping Caucasoids and stealingwelfarechecks from invalid grandmothers so they can pretend they bought those plastic spinning hubcaps they stole from other niggers to "pimp out" their stolen 1974 Cadillacs. Breakdancing was invented by niggers stealing hubcaps from moving cars.

Your fucking joking right

no.

we know his joke wasnt great but youre just being a faggot now

what is a guy who says nigger for absolutely no reason doing listening to the ramblings of krs one?

fuckin racist anomaly?

This needs more recognition lmao

Ok, I admit it, I failed.
I know a joke I made died when I have to explain it, dear user, sorry.

ha

What's the difference between a can of soda and a black man?
>you don't throw a soda can in the trash

Q) Why is an english 50p coin shaped the way it is ? A) Because it makes it more easy to prise it out of a jews hand with a spanner.

it wasnt one of his ramblings its in this song youtube.com/watch?v=xF_jSY52LIs

also
>how you act on Sup Forums is how you act in real life
ok tyrone

nah you have to apologize to every user that read that shit. you went full retard and exposed the autism

thanks dick

>faggot
does that mean youre black?

Jamal comes home from day at school.

He says "Momma when I was in school today I went pee pee and saw all the white kids got smaller dicks than me"

Momma says "So what?"

Jamal asks "Is it cos I'm black that I got the biggest willy?"

Momma sys "No Jamal, it's cos you're 27."

i love the people in this thread trying to come up with their own black jokes when it always ends up like

"whadya call a dead nigger?"

"trash!"

Need this bullshit explained

Bad joke really bad

Sorry UKuck, but can you put that into freedomspeak for me? I'm not familiar with these terms such as 50p and spanner.

Nigger gets asked if he wants a blowjob he says `will it affect my benefits ?`

What do you call the flintstones if they were black? Niggers

the fucked up part is i have no idea if youre serious or not.

& dont call me shirley.

Let's hear your OC faggot

what do you call a stupid fucking worthless nigger who fucks your girlfriend.

i'd call him dead fucking meat because if i ever see that faggot nigger again ill fucking kill him ill literally beat his fucking face into the cement and piss on his body.

Why aren't their any Muslims on Star Trek?
>because it's the future

>implying the black crowd are more stupid than the subject of the joke

lol blame your slut girlfriend not him

do you try hard often or is this new?

where in my post did you get the hint that i had a joke to tell?

because i dont, making good jokes are hard and you dont just think of one when you are told to, jackass

Gold

Welfare worker comes to black chicks house to check up on things.

Worker: You say you have 8 kids, all named George.
Black chick: yeah
Worker: So how do you call them home for supper?
Black chick: Oh thats easy, I just call them by their last name.

What do you call 30 blacks locked in a barn?
Antique farm equipment

We are so into social justice these day that I can't even say "Black paint", I now have to say "Jamal paint my fence please"

i dont get it? Is her brother a doctor? Is he the one who is gonna drive her to the hospital?? I dont get the joke?

fucking clickbait pic
if that wasnt enough,the songs awful too

ye. but then it wouldnt be true

A black kid, a Chinese kid, and a Mexican walk into a bar. The black kid says, yo bartender I'd like a soda, please. Chinese boy says nothing for me. Black boy says keep eating those pendants your gonna work up quite a thirst. No, no, says chinamen. The Jewish boy quietly listens to his two companions bicker as per usual, he smiles to himself, enjoying little moments like these. He knows they start school soon, and little chin Ching is moving back to Japan to study. He closes his eyes and tries to memorize the sound of their voices. Internal sigh for Jewish boy. His calm is broken with a cold wet hand on his shoulders and hot breath on his neck. He swings around, nearly falling off his stool as he watches his little black friend forcing himself on Asian.

only good joke in this thread. good job.
laughed my ass off.

why do niggers smell so bad?
So blind people can hate them too.

whats long and hard on a black guy?
the 3rd grade

How does a black girl know when she is getting a raise?

The Strip turns blue after peeing on it

tl;dr and nobody else will either. Just wanted to let you know you are a loser.