I think I'm starting to hate women, Sup Forums. I'm a 19 year old virgin loser that's never had a gf or had a real kiss...

I think I'm starting to hate women, Sup Forums. I'm a 19 year old virgin loser that's never had a gf or had a real kiss. I don't have muscles, I'm not tall, and I don't have any money and job. I have nothing that sets me apart from the other guys that would make women consider me. I'm at the back of line. Help me Sup Forums. I don't want to be like Elliot Rodger. I'm not stupid to shoot up a place. I don't even believe in having guns. But I don't want to be a whiny faggot who cries about having a dry dick.

Go to craigslist and fuck a tranny or fuck an older woman they're always down to fuck

I'm an awkward long haired, 5'9, a little overweight 19 yo. You really a think an older woman would consider me?

bump

>5'9
You aren't short you fucking dumbass.

I never said I was short though. I said that I'm not tall.

Lose some weight, find a hobby, and most importantly love yourself. Woman will take notice and flock

Long hair is extremely fixable. Costs like 10$ at sports clips. Overweight is a little harder to take care of but it's doable

27 yr old here. Believe me, it doesn't get any better.

>Lose weight
>Build muscle
>Harness ensuing confidence
>Get laid

You have to make an effort, user.
Start to eat better/less and you will lose weight. Losing weight insides and increases confidence.
This is cyclical.

>insides
*inspires

So you are a self admitted POS loser and somehow it is the fault of women everywhere. 5/7

See

i really don't wanna do this anymore I even quit fapping lost some weight and i'm pretty confident now but still no girl has shown interest do i have to go full chad?

>i don't believe in having guns
You deserve to be shot by someone that believed on having guns
Kys.

Just stop caring about women completely (you will as you get older and see what they're all really about anyway) and focus on building up yourself. Your self-validation shouldn't come from what some whore thinks.

*believes in

hire prostitute and pay your way to getting a wet dick

More beta bullshit. Anyone who subscribes to that should take a good look at themselves accept a little bit of personal responsibility for their situation and starting now put down the Mt. Dew, grab a bottle of water and go for a walk around the block.

You're not starting to hate women, you're just tired of hating yourself so you choose to blame women for your short comings. Fix your problems; don't blame others for them.

thanks bro i'm in the process of building myself up i'm making progress i'm just not gonna focus on those whores anymore

I should also state that I'm not solely looking for sex. While I would very much like that, I primarily want someone to spend time, to cuddle with, etc.

Whenever you have doubts, just remember THIS pic.

That cunt has a weirdly shaped middle finger like it was cut and then stitched back on in the middle.

Hm, I don't see it.

keep knives. if you feel better hating on the females fuck it right. give a shit about em. Live a masculine life, carry a knife, dont let people fuck with you and dont be afraid to throw out the finger if needed. bitches.

So you obviously haven't dated much then, alot of those are bullshit, some true but mostly bullshit.

Last I had a gf was 11 years ago. Don't even care enough to sift through the garbage-women anymore.

im the same as you but older.

best advice i can give is do something with your life asap. go to school and get a good job. then youll have at least one thing going for you when you try to pull bitches.

Last bump

I was where you were at. You fucked up by not grabbing someone when you were like 15, but you can still find some low self esteem teenie type girls or an older woman. They love to fuck and you will probably have emotional drama, but if you don't care you'll have sex in your life.

Fake confidence, don't sperg, think rationally about your actions around them. Learn how to be funny. Not just read a line someone else already said. But actually be funny. That gets me the farthest with girls. Money only attracts skanks and disease. Looks rarely matter. Uglier assholes have gotten laid.

OK you no good Turkeys I have reached my wits end all I wanted to know was how to "make" wine and now I wake up to the famous orange reddit envelope of Shit sent by dozens of malicious Snakes in the grass saying the rudest swears and mocking "bluo blou blah blah baby" insults and impersonations NOT even accurate while your grease hands slap the ergonomic Keys summoning of the sewer shitgod Trollman of online to do a powerful kick textually at my Electronic Reputation, second of all dont you have anything to do better than "troll" people online, I mean with this election coming up is there REALLY HONESTLY nothing you can spend your time doing, better, than trolling? Really? Really? Really????? Its a fools Errand because there is always someone trolling you as well, always someone one layer deeper laughing at You, instead all the while, and further more back to the subject at hand I have enormous biceps.
Lastly, Google, defines badass as "a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person." So checkmate Fuckers I aam two out of three of these, because I am tough because I know that life isn't all Sugar Candy and Minuets, and because I am uncompromising because I know that to compromise the morals and ideals that make this country (America) the greatest on god's green earth is to compromise the very soul of wit which is brevity so let me wrap this up for you slimey Beasts: My Biceps are perfect and my prophecy is perfect and my wine knowledge is getting better and I have reported Each and Every one of you Gods Failed Children to Conde Nast's CEO for deportation and enhancged interrogation (man in Scumbag Steve mask puchnes your dick and balls until you sign binding nondisclosure agreement and agree to drink Pepsi exclusively during 20s and 30s (most important marketing years)) Bye

i don't know how to approach an older woman. As a matter of fact, I don't know how to approach a woman at all.

Get a good hair cut to fit your face and body. Long hair on a chubby body doesn't work well. Go to a good barber and ask them what they think would work best for your face type and body type. A 5ft 300lb midget doesn't look good in a mohawk unless that midget is 300 lbs of muscle.

yo you got any tips to get the low self esteem teen girls? i think their my last chance of getting laid

Get out of Sup Forums and go find someone that don't treat you like shit, if you don't want to be like others, just be yourself, don't have a job? go get a fucking job, the problems are in your head, stop being a faggot.

Just quit worrying about it being worse than any other situation. One thing that has helped me, say hello/what's up/how ya doing kindly but not engagingly to everyone passing you that makes eye contact. Doing this repeatedly will make you more comfortable speaking to people you don't know, which will help when you aren't just passing others but in a place like a bar or club etc. People are people and you will never be able to control their opinion of you. If someone isn't interested in speaking with you, learn how that looks and don't take people verbally hostage. Don't assume everyone will reject you, also. Don't really assume anything. The sooner you realize what you're comfortable about with yourself and what could use improvement and just openly engage unassumingly, I think the sooner you will feel comfortable with life and women. No one owes you anything, and you don't owe anyone anything, but people are more willing than you probably think to open up with others.

I'm not afraid or rejection. I'm just afraid of being known on campus and town as that creepy, loser guy that gets rejected all the time.

>I'm not afraid or rejection. I'm just afraid of being known on campus and town as that creepy, loser guy that gets rejected all the time.

Act like an emotional person, act like you're gonna fix all their problems, basically have to bring yourself to that level. Essentially shoulder to cry on always there for you type shit. assuming their self esteem is low and they need someone to help make them feel complete, that bond will grow into what feels romance which will then probably lead to codependency. That's when shit starts to get really intense and tumultuous, but you'll probably get sex, so if that's what you want it'll probably happen. Don't put up with all of the emotional expense that goes into that type of relationship if you don't have the chance to do anything more than be "friendzoned" again, because you will be more miserable.

Like... what could scare a skeleton
Freaky man..

*afraid of

He's only 19 man, shits weird then. But if it doesn't get helped soon he's gonna be even more lost

Haha ikr!!