What the fuck has body acceptance done to FB?? Bikinis getting deleted but this shit is ok?

What the fuck has body acceptance done to FB?? Bikinis getting deleted but this shit is ok?

My god OP my sides

Going to find the fat cunt on the page... I need to see those comments...

Now introducing the UltiMATE(tm) Sex Swing! With full penetration welds and high strength steel, you can be assured that even the largest of our customers will be safely supported!

(Optional 1 ton lift not included)

Spot on!

idk man earlier i saw someother land whale fail at a suicide on facebooks genius livesteaming. Sup Forumsro posted link in cringe bread earlier.
>sad

bikinis getting deleted? what's that?

Well, at least I found an indoor rack that will hold a holsten, if I even need to slaughter and butcher one.

What? She's just so fat that she needs what amounts to a crane just to be fucked. You should just pity her!

Here I cum, baby!!!

Body acceptance should have always been for people with body problems they can't fix. Like amputees, midgets, survivors of accidents or attacks. Not fat fucks that need to just put the fork down once in a while.
Fat people make me so fucking angry

if she needs someone then
whos taking the picture

Wait, who took that picture?

National Geographic.

Thanks for pointing this out. Or, at least, if you can't do shit for your state. Had a high school classmate who suffered from hypothyroidism. She only ate fucking salad every day, and she was still obese because her system was a fucking disaster.

If you're fat because you can't fucking put the damn fork down you're a disgrace.

Cringe Channel much? :D

Whats the fucking problem?

Atleast she's putting herself out there.

xD haha I upvoted this comment!

you know, I'm on the larger side, but I don't string myself up like a weirdo. Less still do that and then expect nothing but positive comments.

Tits, or gtfo

lol im 20 lbs overweight... What are you going to do about it faggot? Act tough and shit post on Sup Forums..... Yep keep living the dream faggot.

Underrated

subtle

shut up keyboard warrior

I like me a chubby girl, but fuck me lets be honest and realistic about what you can and can't do/be as a chubby or fat fuck.

Post photos. 20lb isn't fat, it's perfect as long as you're over 4'...

I love this guy.
Look at the two previous fat fucks getting all butthurt, because the truth hurts.

how fucking stupid are you fucking reterds? the fucking text is obviously shopped. look at the god damn pixels fuck

Sent from my Android phone

Op here. Waiting to be accepted to the closed group to out this hambeast... No accept yet though...

Bon apple tea fuckers

I get that a bad metabolism makes it harder, but it's still just a simple math problem. Calories in versus calories out.

She farts wrong and that thing is going to turn into shrapnel real quick. Neighbors are going to be hit with the force of 1000 whales.

That really doesn't look safe I mean I'd fool around with a fat girl but that's just a disaster waiting to happen trying to suspect that much weight from that frame.