You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect beauty!

You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect beauty!

her boobs are implants

unknowable and more importantly, who cares?

/thread

shes 60 percent fake

proof?

The way her tits hang is proof. Trust me, I don't care if boobs are real or fake but those are fake.

right so who cares? how is that a flaw?

None.

The 3rd degree radiator burns on the back of her legs.

Hammer Toe

agreed

Doof Teeth

They botched the boob job.

Retarted tits
Caveman forehead

Her nails are a quarter of an inch too long

Yup, Breastplate Look to Convex

you're bullshitting.

Can't see the crotch.

It's a man unless you prove otherwise.

Ugh look at those follicles.. Fucking pig

Uneven eyebrows/10

Bad hammer toes

The plastic tits are gross, the rest of her is great. Hate fake Tits

Do you have an image of a perfect toe?

so do you know of any flaws?

too small a shoe and sails for arms. I am 10 seconds in should I continue?

Well everyone's sperging out about fake tits. I choose to focus on persons body's language, as you can see her hand is almost fully clenched. She is clearly about to snap

Clearly you've never held an implanted breast before.
Or
You've only felt implanted breasts and no naturals.

I.Q. is -5

but you'd cum in 30 seconds upon seeing her

Fake titts, hips to wide

Something im good at is completely ignoring women and whatever they have to offer

She has a giraffe neck

>woman

Not sure if its the boobs or her position, but somethings not normal.

Not pregnant

that's not healthy
explain

Really BAD/cheap implants.

They're actually quite off-putting, which is sad because the whole rest of her body is quite beautiful.

OK you no good Turkeys I have reached my wits end all I wanted to know was how to "make" wine and now I wake up to the famous orange reddit envelope of Shit sent by dozens of malicious Snakes in the grass saying the rudest swears and mocking "bluo blou blah blah baby" insults and impersonations NOT even accurate while your grease hands slap the ergonomic Keys summoning of the sewer shitgod Trollman of online to do a powerful kick textually at my Electronic Reputation, second of all dont you have anything to do better than "troll" people online, I mean with this election coming up is there REALLY HONESTLY nothing you can spend your time doing, better, than trolling? Really? Really? Really????? Its a fools Errand because there is always someone trolling you as well, always someone one layer deeper laughing at You, instead all the while, and further more back to the subject at hand I have enormous biceps.
Lastly, Google, defines badass as "a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person." So checkmate Fuckers I am two out of three of these, because I am tough because I know that life isn't all Sugar Candy and Minuets, and because I am uncompromising because I know that to compromise the morals and ideals that make this country (America) the greatest on god's green earth is to compromise the very soul of wit which is brevity so let me wrap this up for you slimey Beasts: My Biceps are perfect and my prophecy is perfect and my wine knowledge is getting better and I have reported Each and Every one of you Gods Failed Children to Conde Nast's CEO for deportation and enhancged interrogation (man in Scumbag Steve mask puchnes your dick and balls until you sign binding nondisclosure agreement and agree to drink Pepsi exclusively during 20s and 30s (most important marketing years)) Bye

wrong picture.

I don't like the way her pussy is looking at me

no penis

I think it's just her back being arched combined with her neck tilted forward. Not a very natural position.

As a guy who looks at spines daily, this disturbs me more than it should.

>this disturbs me more than it should.
yes, you should just enjoy the sexiness
>As a guy who looks at spines daily,
why?

i like smaller tits these are more then a hand full

Fake tits are no joy. if they're nice and natural, they can't be beat

This. Her ass is also probably not great either.

That's clearly a man. Open your damn eyeballs.

care to retract?

Fucking kike!

Hiding benis