Okay Sup Forums so if you were living under Hitlers rule what would you do??

Okay Sup Forums so if you were living under Hitlers rule what would you do??.

I'd go to the Olympics and root for Jessie Owens.

Live out Sup Forums's dream

Kek.

There is only one race the white race.

But Jesse Owens won the race.

Doesn't matter hes still a nigger.

I'd tell him to get up off his ass. That's how the Nazis lost the war, Hitler slept in way too much and generals had to wait until he woke up to give out orders.

Yeah but he proved he was superior in 1936. He made German men feel like cucks and then they lost the war.

Prepare my anus

Kill some Jews

Nazis lost because they got cucked.

See

This.

I would get dubs for the fatherland.

Get dubs

Wow what a tactician and statesman you are. Surely the Nazis would have won with your brilliance. Wake Hitler up. So obvious.

oh for fucks sake one off

WHOAG

Dye my hair blonde

Check'd

>Dubs.

Nobody cares about your 2 identical post numbers faggot dubs are not that exciting anymore.

>trips, blud

Take a shower

Checked trips makes up for it user.

>Undercover SS furior espinoge

A complete transformation is neccassary. I evolve breath and live the life of Furer disciple. I'll give my life for a fellow nazi, Changing my life to make sure I become one. I'll do ANYTHING including the worst of atrocities against its plebs.

Destorying all Jews will be my calling card. Vile and destructive fucking kike fucks.

All men woman and children are not safe. We must prevent the zionist to take controll.

Nie Nie Nie you jew fucks!!

ALL HAIL FURER!!

Move my way up the ranks and kill Hitler.
Save the Jews and get my dick sucked by sexy jewish girls the rest of my life.

Kill all male Jews, rape all female jews. Sterilize and torture all nig-nogs, spics, and persons with IQs below 120.. profit?

Sexy or jewish... pick one

are you retarded or something?

You are a total faggot.

This.

I'd snitch on my jewish neighbors to get their house, then once nazis trust me I'd get in the resistance to snitch on them.

killing hitler wouldnt stop the german reich dumb kike

join the SS

You should cry more goy

Sweet disgusting kike fest bro. Can you not read remedial ass fuck?

Take that sheenie luv tha FUCK OUTTA HERE

I dunno, what should one have invested in, taking into account the market crash, to make huge profits out of Germanys rise and fall?

shouldnt you be starting a BLACKED thread or something right now kike?

Jews are like 0.001% of the population of the world. Considering how rare they are they make up some of the hottest women per capita. I guess you are a fagget.

Yea just thought I would stop in and say hi

You think that's hot? Tattoos are for human trash. You've only proven other user correct.

THATS STILL TOO MANY YOU FUCKING KIKE

YOU DONT GET TO REPLY TO ME.

DO US A FAVOR AND HOP IN THE OVEN

SPEWING YOU'RE FUCKING LIES.

GTFO MY FUCKING THREAD.

This.

I would probably be happy

I think that goes for a lot of us

I'd praise the Almighty (pbuh) KEK

Actually there is truth to this On D-Day in particular, German soldiers noticed the Allied advancements on the Normandy beaches but failed to tell Hitler because he was asleep and they knew not to wake him (especially with bad news). This could be stories exaggerated by the West (who wrote the history books), but true none the less

Same here user.

You speak the truth user here have a Evalion pic.

Yeah ill have some dubbies

you should be shot this instant for not have proper grammar!
FURER? FURER? Who in the hell is FURER???
You are a disgrace to the Nazi Party, in name of Fuhrer, kill yourself.