This idea is really fucked up, so I thought it would be perfect for Sup Forums

This idea is really fucked up, so I thought it would be perfect for Sup Forums.

ITT we go onto the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website, look at their archive of executed death row inmates' last words, and post what intrigues us.
>tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_info/brookscharlielast.html
tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_gender_racial_stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Woods, Bobby Wayne

Last Statement:

Bye, I'm Ready.

Ramiro Hernandez
>"I, Ramiro Hernandez, say this with lots of love to young people, listen to your parents please. Live your life to the fullest, you only live your life once. To the prison system, I would like to thank y'all. Thanks to the officers and to the warden that are going to witness this. I say this with a lot of love and happiness. I have no pain and no guilt. All I have is love. Love will win. Thank you God, I am going with you."

bump

>This idea is really fucked up, so I thought it would be perfect for Sup Forums.

go away, normie.

Dude was buyin' time, haha. I would do the same. Would rant and rave until they had to gag me

Caroll Parr
>"Now, my statement to the world: I am in the midst of truth. I am good, I am straight, don't trip. To all my partners, tell them I said like Arnold Schwarzenegger, 'I'll be back.'"

Rodrigo Hernandez
>"Are they already doing it? I'm gonna go to sleep. See you later. This stuff stings, man almighty."

>James Russell

Kek, bet he rustled some jimmies!

>Offender:

>Gustavo Garcia #999018

>Last Statement:

?To my family, to my mom, I love you. God bless you, stay strong. I'm done.

I thought they were killed with a syringe not with a grill

The people who decided not to give a final statement interest me the most. They are really gone from this word with nothing to say. Born crying, dead silent.

Thomas Barefoot
>"Sharon, tell all my friends goodbye. You know who they are: Charles Bass, David Powell…"
>Then he coughed and nothing else was said.

Nice dubs. Also you're very right.

Stop this meme

>Charlie

???

tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_info/brookscharlielast.html

You fuckn nigger

>Triggered?

tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_gender_racial_stats.html

Smooth like butter

He was Muslim there are a bunch of people in prison in the US that are Muslim or at the very least have Muslim beliefs.
Most of them are African American.

>heaps of them mention going to heaven
lel. I guess if you're delusional enough to believe in a god you're also delusional enough to think someone like you is going to heaven

>Lawrence Russell Brewer #999327

>Last Statement:

>No, I have no final statement.
Funny that they wrote this as his last statement instead of the usual message they use

>If I hadn't raped you, then you wouldn't have lived.
This fucking guy

>On November 13, 1997, in Channelview, Wesbrook was invited over to the residence of his ex-wife, a 32-year-old white female. Wesbrook believed this meeting was for a possible marital reconciliation, but when he arrived, there were others present. He sat around drinking with all of them. At some point in the evening, Wesbrook noticed that his ex-wife and two of the men had slipped away, and when he went into the bedroom, he found her having sex with both of the men. Wesbrook then went to his truck and pulled out his .36-caliber hunting rifle and returned to the residence. He then fatally shot his ex-wife and all three of the males in the residence. Another female was injured, but survived the shooting.

top kek. why the fuck would you invite your ex husband over to watch you fuck a bunch of dudes?

Derrick Johnson
>"Don't cry, it's my situation. I got it. Hold tight, It's going to shine on the golden child. Hold tight. I love you , I'm through with my statement. "
What did he mean by this?

1st execution in that record was of a nigger muslim
I'm so proud of Texas right now

he found his god.

Date of Execution:

June 30, 2004

Offender:

David Ray Harris

Last Statement:

Yes I do. Sir, in honor of a true American hero. "let's roll". Lord Jesus receive my spirit.

topjej

Karl Chamberlain
Execution date June 11, 2008
>"My death began on August 2, 1991 and continued when I began to see the beautiful and innocent life that I had taken. I am so terribly sorry. I wish I could die more than once to tell you how sorry I am. I have said in interviews, if you want to hurt me and choke me, that's how terrible I felt before this crime. I am sorry, it is her innocence and her life which began the remorse every since December 1, 1991. I have embraced life. Thank you for being a part of my life. I love you. May God be with us all. May God have mercy on us all. I am ready. Please do not hate anybody because......." (end of statement)

Is there any site like this that has female ones?

You can pretty much tell gender from the name. It takes some looking but there are a few women listed alongside the men. The reality is that not as many women make it to death row as men.

Michael Yowell
>"I love you. To Gerald: you're a zero."

G.W. Green

>Let’s do it, man. Lock and load. Ain’t life a [expletive deleted] ?

Last Statement:

Yes, I would like to praise Allah and I am praying to Allah. Allah is most gracious. I will ask Allah for forgiveness because he created me and he will forgive me.

All of the brothers on the row stay strong. (Some words about Allah that I couldn’t understand.)

I love my family, my mother. I will see her sooner or later. Life goes on.

Don’t let these people break (couldn’t understand) you. Keep true to nature. You do not have to act like them. Rise above it. (couldn’t understand)

Praise Allah – (some more Allah mumbling)

>couldn't understand
>couldn't understand
>allah mumbling
ask the fucker to write it down or some shit you lazy fuck.

bravo

A living meme

William Josef Berkley
>"Death before dishonor. Cori, I think you should continue with criminal law. It’s your decision; they need lawyers out there that will fight. Death before dishonor. Warden let her rip."

Do they execute all murderers there?

Nobody understands what goes on in Texas

Ahaha wtf man it never ends

I believe they only execute 1st and 2nd degree murder
and the judge has the option to not give a death sentence (usually in cases where there was a conviction, but the judge feels there is actual remorse)
3rd degree and manslaughter are just life in prison

>Angel Maturino Resendiz
>"Yes sir. I want to ask if it is in your heart to forgive me. You don't have to. I know I allowed the devil to rule my life. I just ask you to forgive me and ask the Lord to forgive me for allowing the devil to deceive me. I thank God for having patience with me. I don't deserve to cause you pain. You did not deserve this. I deserve what I am getting."

lol
>Scheanette, Dale Devon
"Is the mic on? My only statement is that no cases have ever tried have been error free. Those are my words. No cases are error free. You may proceed Warden."

>The best time in my life is during this period. If I had to do again, I would not change a thing. I have been touched by an angel's wings

What a dumb cunt. He literally just randomly killed some dude and raped his fiance but he'd do it again. Honestly death isn't enough for some of these cunts

At least he was to the point

>Aaron Christopher Foust
"Adios, amigos, I’ll see ya’ll on the other side. I’m ready when ya’ll are."

Robert Salazar Jr.
>"To everybody on both sides of that wall--I want you to know I love you. I am sorry that the child had to lose her life, but I should not have to be here. Tell my family I love them all and I will see them in Heaven. Come home when you can. I am done. Love you all."

James Collier
>"The only thing I want to say is that I appreciate the hospitality that you guys have shown me and the respect; and the last meal was really good. That is about it. Thank you guys for being there and giving me a little bit of spiritual guidance and support."

Jesus Romero,
When his attorney came into the witness room, he said, "Tell Mom I love her." The attorney said back to him, "I love you, too."

Randall Halfdahl
>"All I want to say, I love you all. Approximately 28 years ago, I remember looking down at a bassinet, I saw an angel. I am looking at her right now. I love you, Colleen. Let's get going. The road goes on forever, and the party never ends. Let's rock and roll. Let's go Warden. Me and you, all of us. Remember wet Willie - keep on smiling, keep on smiling. I love you. It's on the way, I can feel it. It's OK, baby. We have a party to go to. I can feel it now. "

Keith Thurmond
>"All I want to say is I'm innocent, I didn't kill my wife. Jack Leary shot my wife then her dope dealer Guy Fernandez. Don't hold it against me, Bill. I swear to God I didn't kill her. Go ahead and finish it off. You can taste it."

>I'm ready to go home.
nah nigger you're getting executed. try to keep up

what a story

>in Lubbock, Texas, Salazar fatally injured a 2-year old Hispanic female. The subject was babysitting the victim. Salazar inflicted wounds consisting of a fractured skull, bruised heart, fractured ribs, and ruptured intestines. After injuring the victim, Salazar placed her in her crib and left the residence. The victim's mother arrived from work, finding the victim in her crib, and Salazar was absent. The victim was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

what a fag

This thread hit me in a way I didn't expect from Sup Forums

Freddie Webb,
>Peace.

Later Fred.

Why? These faggots are violent criminals and most of them deserve worse than death.

Carl Kelly,
I’m an African warrior, born to breathe, and born to die.

>niggers pretending they're religious. all but begging to not go to hell
kek. I hope it hurt

A dead meme

Too soon
>not really

William Prince Davis
>"I am so thankful that I have lived as long as I have. I hope that I have helped someone. I hope that [by] donating my body to science that some parts of it can be used to help someone, and I just thank the Lord for all that he has done for me. That is all I have to say, Warden. Oh, I would like to say in closing, 'What about those Cowboys?'"

>On 08/26/1998, Basso and co-defendants kidnapped a 59-year old retarded white male and intentionally caused his death by beating him with belts, baseball bats, steel-toed boots, hands, and feet. Basso was the leader of the group and encouraged all the co-defendants to abuse the victim. The murder was committed for proceeds from an insurance policy on the victim (in which Basso was named the beneficiary) as well as other assets in which Basso was named heir. Basso had wooed the victim into leaving his family and friends in New Jersey and moving to Texas, under the guise that she would marry him. The victim was found in a ditch with injuries so horrendous that the body was unrecognizable.
this was a women

These guys are hard. Any of them afraid to die at all?

Do these retards even have a brain in their head? In what world are you not gonna get caught for that bullshit. Criminals are literally too stupid to be criminals.

See:

This

Cool, but it isn't really fucked up at all. Pussy ass bitch nigga

Walter Williams
>(Mumbled something about he wished his whole life would have been spent as Islamic.)

Every motherfucker on this whole damn list...

Immunity cat, suck it.

I remember when this cut was still on the loose. We lived in the country in TX, right by some rail road tracks on a rail line he'd killed near before. I was sure he was going to stab me to death in my bed.

Pffft
God damn it

literally everyone of these fuckers talks about jesus, and Sup Forums is scared of islam? literally all religon is fucked and warped. religon is a ruse to use people and excuse evil

seriously tho

These "memes" arent funny. They never were.

This. Worries me how much Christianity is mentioned both on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>be murderer in Texas, execution coming soon
>even if I wasn't too fucked up from all the buttsecks, I'd be too damn illiterate and stupid to write a good last statement
>warden gives me a checklist
>love
>God
>thank you all for (...)

rape isnt bad, rape is exciting :D

All I know is I'm staying the fuck away from laborers from now on.

but its a spicy meme

You don't get to choose the memes

asd

>I am ready to teleport

it's either love love sorry love statements
or
This offender declined to make a last statement.
which means censored statements like "fuck you i piss you on hell .... "

Wow

good boy

no :(

The only way to stop it is to ignore and not reply to it you ignorant cuck

what a pussy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEWFAG OUT

On January 2, 1998, Alix murdered a black male at an apartment complex in Houston. Alix had kidnapped and raped the victim's sister and then forced her to return to her apartment and load up his car with two televisions, one VCR and stereo equipment. When the victim returned home, Alix chased him down and shot him one time in the back, resulting in his death.
wtf

don't cut urself boi

Lol