What is wrong with you people mocking autism and autistic people...

What is wrong with you people mocking autism and autistic people. You call each other autistic bur you have no idea how it is to suffer from autism. No empathy whatsoever. I'm a mother of a beautiful autistic young boy and I can tell you that he is most adorable and pure hearted creature on Earth. I hope one day somebody autistic enters your life, then you'll see what im talking about. Seriously pls stop mocking poor sick people and their illness. I hope thid will get through to you because I believe you all are, deep down, vulnerable and nice people. You just need guidance in life, like Jesus. Pls think about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

d-d-d-do you wanna join my dad's mine craft server?

We mock everyone. No group is an exception to this rule. If you can't handle this, go die in a fire.

Does your mother knows about this behaviour?

No sweetheart, i work so i have no times for video games

Is everyone rude like you around here?

i dont work because i want to kill myself

Dont say that dear boy. God put you here for a reason. Im sure you are meant for big things

Being this new

ey bish tits or gtfo, learn the rules

How do you mean new? Im 49. I probably can be your mother.

Quads tells the truth

Jesus was a cuck.

No one that old knows this site.

Can you define cuck for me dear?

yeah but i cant be bothered waiting to find out so ill just kill myself instead

Friend of mine told me about the site and the horrors people write there. I had to check it out myself.

My sister is 11 years old and she has autism. Dead serious. She can't speak. She goes to school and she comes home and maybe eats or shits and once in a while we give her a shower. I don't care if people say stuff about autistic people because I'm not sensitive about it. It's been going on since I was 10. No one is going to go up to an autistic person and say "wow you have autism haha you're a retard." No one's laughing about the actual illness/disability, they just use it for name-calling. Get your head out of your ass.

>Samefagging this hard

I'm autistic. I know what it's like. I, like everyone else and especially autistics like your son, also lack empathy that your son is autistic. You claim autism is something that autistics suffer from but I can tell you it isn't. I suspect that you're only here for attention like every other female, especially with you being 40 and have outlived your primary use.

Sorry to hear that but i have to say o dont think you kbow what empathy means. Not to mention good maners.

I relate to you user
/thread

You're autistic

If you write things like this you're not autistic i can tell you that

Is this bait? Did you even read what I said? Obviously I care for my sister. I don't make fun of autistic people, I make fun of idiots who do autistic things.

Do you even know what site you're on?

>Telling an autist he's not autistic

then how come you write things like this and I can tell you are autistic?
youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

I'm on mobile and I'm too lazy to make a thread, but if you think I should...

Putting idiots and autism in the same sentence tells everything. Ofcourse you love your sister, but you're mocking autism unintentionally.

I am autistic, specifically Aspergers Syndrome. I choose to hide all the faggy side effects that come with it. I've spent many years learning about myself and how I come across to others to blend in. Don't you tell me about Autism unless you have it yourself.

>tfw you have to say o don't think you kbow what empathy means

>being this autistic

Robert isn't even that good at his job anyways.

Why do you hang with people here then? They dont care about your pain. They dont know your struggle. They are making fun of both you and illness

I don't expect any one to care about me, the same as I don't care about anyone else. I'm here because I like to be here. Why are you here? The only answer I can tell so far is for attention.

Cut the shit, deep down you know that autism or any form of retardation usually results in idiotic decision making. I have sympathy for actual mentally disabled people, but unless I'm directly affecting one I don't really care what you say. This is an ANONYMOUS message board for rejects who are known to be assholes. I'm not hurting any actual autistic people, no one is going to kill themselves over it.

It's used as an insult, it's not meant to insult the thing that you're using as an insult. If I call someone a piece of shit or an idiot it's not meant to make fun of shit or idiots, it's meant to compare said individual to whatever insult I used

You are putting = sign between autism and insult. Do you see how its wrong?

I think you are just hurt. Find love, there is plenty of it in the world

Thats what you think. You THINK its not hurting anyone.

I myself am autistic, very low on the spectrum that is (I'm only added that detail because you seem to be telling other people weather they can or can't be autistic) and I don't get offended, because I'm not an idiot, its not fucking rocket science, if you understand the English language and if you understand how insults work than you shouldn't be offended

This thread is gold. An autistic mom telling Sup Forums autists to not make fun of her little autistic faggot. I expected more offensive images though. Like retarder people being dumb.

Op clearly doesn't understand Sup Forums.

Autism guy here again... I'd like to say that any insult to me about autism isn't an insult to me. I've learned not to care thanks to Sup Forums; because the opposite side of the coin would be that I would end up as an autistic vegetable high on autism medication, sitting in a little social justice made autism group talking about autism problems and being an autism victim with other autistics that I wouldn't want to be with. Women like the OP do my head in, with their facebook degrees.

most autists are just faking to scam the gubmint. prove me wrong.

What are the symptoms of Autism?

Should I just shitpost and derail the thread until it 404s? Because I feel like I should

g8 b8 m8 got me for a sentence.

good for you rain man. i like you. i wish i could be your tom cruise and drive you around getting you laid while you make me money in vegas.

Starting threads on Sup Forums complaining about people complaining about autists

You do realize it's the government that tells you that you have autism. You don't just scream at people IM AUTISTIC. And I know it's bait but I'm bored as shit so in taking the bait anyways

thats what i would say if i was doing an autism scam against uncle sam

You should care. Its our duty to make the world a better place. To raise awareness.

nice b8

ITT:
>Autistic mom tries to convince autist that he isnt being autistic enough

This.

I'm not losing any sleep over it, to be honest. Some people are so degraded with mental illness from BIRTH that they're hardly even human. I'm not saying that they should die, but I wouldn't want to live like that. Oh yeah, you feel bad for em' oh oh they're such a treasure and they're so nice. They're a burden. Do you think you're better because you have an autistic kid? Maybe in some ways you are. I know you're going to take immediate offense to anything I say that's negative toward autistic people, but it's true. The truth hurts.

I've dealt with autistic people before, it's sad. If they can be a productive member of society or at least bring joy to others then that's great. If they're going to kill themselves over one TRUE post on Sup Forums maybe they should just stay ignorant.

There is already enough awareness. I get phone calls and leaflets too often, asking me to join groups and speak on autistics behalf. Charities make loads of money sponging off disabilities using the excuse of awareness raising.

the one who asserts has a burden of proof

autistic aspie fag here, autism is funny, retards are funny, i have severe depression and anxiety and i consider suicide on a regular basis and that there is funny as heck. i'm 90% sure this is bait but if there is some actual concerned parent here: your son doesn't love you. he is simply dependent on you because he's so retarded. once you are too old and weak to take care of your 30yo autist manchild son will abandon you. your husband is probably banging some 20 year old. jesus was a communist. kill yourself.

Hello fellow Aspiefag!

try harder

Include me in the screencap reddit

The very filename of your picture reveals that this is bait. Try harder.

One question for people with Autism here. Are you surrounded with peple that love you or you are alone?

>What is wrong with you people mocking autism and autistic people.

Lady were assholes to everyone like the other person said no group is an exception to this rule. also i am autistic and a huge asshole and ill. admit it i do make fun of other people who are also autistic for the LULz if you can not handle shit like this kill yourself bitch also if you are really a woman TITS OR GTFO just saying.

shut the fuck up jamie freeny

DUBS SPEAK TRUTH

Can some one please post some sonic hentai itt pls thnx

Alright I'm gonna rev up the good ol shitposting engine, because this thread has become a pile of autistic trash

I for one, am surrounded by friends and family, and a lovely girlfriend. I am not surrounded by the autism awareness social justice warrior charity faggots, meaning I can actually work. Now I know that you have lost your primary funtion as a female, so time for your second fuction as a female... Tits or GTFO. Giving no more attention to this female >:l

Why are you building walls around yourself then?

Get over yourself kid, there's people of all ages here.

Yeah I can tell you are acoustic.

my cousin is autistic and he's a fucking douche bag.

Yes, cunt.

We're all autistic neet children here.

I'm hardly building walls. My mind is more free than most autistics. Years of self learning means I am at a point where I'm content. The only walls I build are to protect myself from SJW's like OP.

Actually I'm just going to post b8 images

This fucking troll has just made most of you idiots admit to having autism. This literally is the most autistic thread I have ever seen. I think I have autism now.

Fuck off autist.

your crotch fruit is retarded sucks to be you

I go to school and work. You're triggering my insecurities. Check yourself

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/

troll muslims faggots!

Niggers are lazy and stupid and retards talk funny