May you never be forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIgdid8dsC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP blackstarman

I think today's worthy of a Bowie Binge

Literally who?

he is definitely the coolest white person to ever exist

You need to listen to more white people.

Reminder that despite nearly every article about the new David Bowie EP, it is not actually the last recording created by Bowie.

Why do they have to go and release new music after a musician has died?

What if David wanted Blackstar to be the very last thing ever released under his name? Then some fuckwits go and release this EP that isn't Blackstar.

Same thing with Michael Jackson. They had to go and release a posthumous album just to rake in that money,

Bowie didn't want or know he was going to die, so why would he want blackstar to be his last if he kept recording new music

But the main theme of the album is very obviously death, so he had to have known he was dying very soon.

eh, he deserved it. his lifestyle translated to his early death. good riddance, you faggot.

Back as far as Heathen and Reality has he explored themes of death in a focused way. It may be more apparent in Blackstar but he'd been retrospectively analysing his life and experiences for a while before he pegged it.

Happy Birthday, Starman

the new song released is pretty gud t b h

wtf
he's dead?
why did nobody tell me this??

i'm gonna masturbate thinking about him
miss u starman

pretty solid track
8/10 imo
youtube.com/watch?v=xIgdid8dsC8

kys

>early
he was healthy as fuck th

Since when is an 8/10 "solid"? That's pretty high.

He knew he had cancer, but didn't know he was terminal until the last three months.

Still, knowing you have cancer at 68 is enough to make you think you're time is running out.

I like Killing a Little Time more but this is definitely good too.

both of you faggots also won't even make it past 69

kek. might as well start cocaine, lads.

>Bowie didn't know he was going to die
Yes he did

ayyy