In a couple of hours I'm going to have unprotected sex with a stripper in a strip club, AMA

In a couple of hours I'm going to have unprotected sex with a stripper in a strip club, AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBPcn8IqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how lonely are you

whats the land speed velocity of an african swallow carrying a coconut?

Not as lonely as he'll feel tomorrow.

Does life exist past earth? If you say no you are retarded.

>unprotected
Why?

name of girl in pic?

Other Monty python line!

How much is it gonna cost you to get an STD?

Buddy of mine did this 5 years ago
>cost him $150

>caught chlamydia

Many keks were had at his expense

youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBPcn8IqU

>how lonely are you

I literally have a wife's son and cucked myself; very lonely, im ok with that though; still fuck the wife near daily

When you die of AIDS, syphilus, hepatitis and ebola, can you come back and tell us if there is afterlife? Thanks user!

>unprotected
>Why?

Sex with a condom is not worth my time or money in this case as im paying for it....still cheaper than a wife's son that i have

>How much is it gonna cost you to get an STD?

After club entry and mandatory tipping on stage and then private room, will be 175

I bet you're not.

>unprotected
>on purpose

>When you die of AIDS, syphilus, hepatitis and ebola, can you come back and tell us if there is afterlife? Thanks user!

I'll try lol, but im dying of liver and heart failure now.....so it will be soon

Cos they don't make condoms small enough for op, clearly

If you're already dying

Why just 1? Why not fuck 2 or 3 at once unprotected?

>heart failure
>heart attack
>hes still alive to post this

OP is a lying faggot.

Is AIDS worth your time?

Srsly??

Pics or it didn't happen op!

>Cos they don't make condoms small enough for op, clearly

They do, but normal ones are just barely small enough for me to be honest

>Why just 1? Why not fuck 2 or 3 at once unprotected?

I may in the short future, have to be very discreet in the club; 1 is very risky and don't feel like dealing with police

>OP is a lying faggot.
Not how heart failure works, I've had heart failure for 3 years

Clearly because op believes stripper would make a fine mother.

With HIV

And nerve gas

Any pics of stripper op so we can score /10?

So it's rape then!

>Any pics of stripper op so we can score /10?

Only pics I have would reverse image search to the club and I know that you anons would call the club and ruin my night if I posted them.

>ive had heart failure for 3 years

No you've had a heart CONDITION for 3 years. And the funniest part about that is that there are SEVERAL medications out there to treat heart conditions. Your body cannot continue if your heart muscle 'fails'.

Not if you post good pics.

>Trust us user.

Wow so not only are you a shit liar when it comes to medical affairs, you're a shit liar when it comes to proving that you're actually going to see the stripper in the pic. Or that you're going to do this whatsoever.

>OP is nothing more than a shit liar

literally not having the slightest clue of what you are talking about

CHF has a 5 year survival rate of 50%

see

If you've had heart failure for three years then congratulations! I'll give Guinness a call to put you in the record book!!

I think you meant to say you have heart defect or issues that can result in failure. Diagnosed 3 years ago?

What led you to going to docs to get checked out, and how did you take the news?

Also, sex is technically an activity. Activities result in heart needing to pump more blood and circulate. Heart will therefore be strained. What exactly is it op? Valves, defect? Holes? Nerve gas?

>CHF
Yeah, I can google heart conditions too. Probably faster than the 20 minutes it took you to shitpost this webmd factoid too.

Your mom is a stripper?

Do you get GBP's or actual teddies for going outside and visiting?

Don't you feel jelly that people are looking at your mom like that?

literally fuck your own face, OP.
>unprotected

In your dreams.

I don't know why but I kek'd

OP

You still there??

Someone call 911 ?!!

enjoy your dick falling off

>What led you to going to docs to get checked out, and how did you take the news?

I've been drinking nearly a liter of liquor a day for 5+ years. My blood pressure is always above 170/90 with BPM of 140; throwing up blood, shitting blood; constant stomach pain;

>Activities result in heart needing to pump more blood and circulate. Heart will therefore be strained

I still have sex regularly with my wife

Def nerve gas electricity lol

>enjoy your dick falling off

See other posts in thread, ill be dead way before

>AIDS
Oh honey...

First of all, if you fuck someone who has AIDS, you don't get AIDS, you get HIV.

HIV is the virus. AIDS is the syndrome you get if you're HIV positive and don't get treatment/live like an idiot. One is transmittable, the other is not.

Second of all, the odds of getting HIV from vaginal intercourse is incredibly small. There's a reason why HIV/AIDS is rampant among faggots but not normal people; it's because the virus is mainly transmitted via blood.
And when you fuck someone in the ass, there is always blood involved. Always.

Don't do it OP, that is certain to spread an STD.

Has wife

Fucking stripper unprotected

Fucking sleazy ass AIDS spreader.

Fuck you op. You've not even posted pics of your wife!

There is no sex in the champagne room, user.

Yeah

You don't get nerve gas either

You dumb cunt

>Completely over your head asshole

if you're really doing this tell us your location at least

>AIDS
see

It's all okay. OP is the one being fucked by male nigger stripper!

It's number 12 on bucket list

I don't even get what you're trying to say.

See

>if you're really doing this tell us your location at least

In Seattle. Leaving in about an hour.

Okay Cap'n obvious!

I think most here aren't autistic enough to genuinely believe you get AIDS ffs.

You can go now, there's other people in the world who need an obvious question answered!

I still don't get what you're trying to tell me. Maybe you should have your mom or your personal autist-wrangler type for you.

Fuck off cunt

Go and catch aids

All you newfags falling for nearly 10 year old copypasta

Eat her pussy OP! I've eaten pussy from street prostitutes several times! Never caught a thing.

Oooh, the good old "I was only pretending" argument. I see.

Ha!

Funny.

Back to 9gag with you!

>Eat her pussy OP! I've eaten pussy from street prostitutes several times! Never caught a thing.

no fucking joke, I'm going to try to let her let me eat her asshole out.

I've had numerous dances with her before and she's let me finger her a couple of times......chick is hot as fuck, but her box smells like death......god i deserve my coming death

Fuck off a stripper won't fuck u and she most certainly won't fuck u bareback unless she is some dirty African whore from Nigeria

LOL yes I forgot I ate some stank ass before! Fuckit! Good luck user!

The good ol' "look at me everyone, I'm super smart and cool and clever" autistic attention whore faggot.

KYS

I'm starting to realize that I really hurt your feelings with my mean comments. I'm sorry, I hope you're OK.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Hello? Oh, it's Tumblr. They want you back on their faggot board.

>Fuck off a stripper won't fuck u and she most certainly won't fuck u bareback unless she is some dirty African whore from Nigeria

Imagine the most beatiful chick ever....with busted fucking teeth and a rotten pussy and a bad pill habit.....luckily she's white

Is it still summer??!!!!

Shut up fucking douche.
He has a failing heart.
You have a failing brain.

Whew lad. Calm your tits.

Can you set yourself on fire please?
Whenever you're ready.

Strippers keep condoms in there locker newb

Over got a serious condition that affects my heart too op.

It's called laziness.

Someone get me a piss bottle

You should consider typing your comments in a single reply, instead of spreading it out over several. It'd save us both some time.

Another fucking scientist.
Get bent idiot.

>Strippers keep condoms in there locker newb

i've known this chick a while, she is dirtier in the literal disgusting since

Kek. Shiiiit just got real bros!

>IMPLIES he hurts feelings