So seems like a huge faggot dropped the first nuclear bomb in history. How do you feel about it?

So seems like a huge faggot dropped the first nuclear bomb in history. How do you feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5XJ2GiR6Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the plane looks like a big dick with wings

I think we should nuke more people and places. Mecca during Ramadan would be a good start.

Agreed, if the cabal is destroyed iirc all the muslims in the world turn into sand

wasn't that the name of his mother?

San Francisco Bay and NYC are not bad options either.

So his mom was a faggot?

Check out le ebin edgy Sup Forumsfag XD

Le nothing wrong with that :DD

>5555555555556 ya fucked it up bud

clearly

*tips*

But that changes nothing.

Faggot dropped a load on Japan's chin.

nyc is alright but fuck califags

should have renamed it to the Inoyur Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=d5XJ2GiR6Bo

tfw people don't know the true definition of gay

I'm sure they do. It's the fact that Enola spells "alone" backwards they probably don't know.

Unless you were born before August 6, 1945 they most certainly did not know the true definition of gay.

>yag alone
yea that's some gud shit mate

Are you saying there's some deeper meaning to the word "gay" other then the common knowledge that it's synonymous with "happy".

Uh this such an ambiguous word, and this ambiguity has leeched itself into my post.

I meant only that they did not know of the true meaning of happiness until you were born.

Its not like they called it the Enola Faggot or something.

Yeah, makes total sense to nuke the two most prosperous areas of the country...

Conservaclown detected.

San Francisco is pure undiluted cancer with hyper-inflated housing prices. I live here, city is full of homeless people on an order of magnitude more than any other city I've been to, including NY and DC. It's anything but prosperous

even the bomb looked like a suppository
, what a fucking fgt

Haha.
I'm not even American you retard.
I don't give a fuck about your economy.
I just hate degenerates.

I live here too, and I know that 80% of the people would be considered upper-middle and upper class by socio-economic standards.

There's a lot of homeless crack heads here for sure, but that is not the norm... they're just more visible and annoying. Most people are wealthy here.

Then why not bomb the entire South plus Utah, then?

Because I have a problem with liberal faggots, not Mor(m)ons or Johnny Rebs. Or Southern niggers.

So you like cult members and halfwit inbreds... Gotcha.

Racist.

Wish we'd do it again. It would put an end to islam in a split second... but FUCK NO... the world has become a bunch of cucks.