How do people NOT like feet? I don't get it

How do people NOT like feet? I don't get it.

You never know what they stepped in.

After cleaning them you pleb

how CAN you like feet?

Because people like other things?

I like them but not in a sexual way.

Like when I'm with my girlfriend and I'm going down on her, I'll always start at her legs and often will kiss her foot..they are adorable ass feet, but I'll never get the obsession people have for feet in general.

Im with you OP! I'll get this thread going

The bottom of toes are extremely disgusting in appearance.

Most of the rest ranges from kinda bad to fantastic, but I can't get over how gross toes look.

Wow is that oc? She is a babe

try being hebephilic and having foot fetish. can't stop thinking about cute little feet of 12 year olds

i need to see her pussy

pick one

get the fuck out of here with your low grade filth. You embarrass me

bootin

Having nothing against feet except the filthy pigs they are attached to.
Pretty girl or not. KEEP YOUR FEET CLEAN.

I work in some pretty nasty conditions, wear flip flops when I work outside in the dirt on the regular, and still manage to keep my feet clean.

My GF was boggled the first time she saw them.
It IS possible to be clean.

does anyone appreciate me posting or should i leave. lemme know if you want me to stay, i have pretty decent content

There is no way that they don't know what they're doing to people like us.

That's a stupid fucking thing to not get. Why would a non sexual object turn me on? Do you get tuned on by elbows, too? And even if you did, I wouldn't question it. Whatever floats your boat man. But asking why something DOESN'T turn someone on is fucking retarded. Grow up

True. OP is dumb as a fucking room full of niggers

>getting this mad

I've actually tried to get into feet. Mainly because I want a new fetish because my wife is open to most anything.
The only thing related to feet that gets me off is when I'm fucking her slanted doggy style and her feet touch my balls. But it's more the attention to my balls and less the feet.
I just don't really get it. I don't find feet sexual at all.
I don't even know what would constitute as sexy feet.
Obviously smooth, no bunions, not mangled.
But is there like a certain shape?
Long toes?
What are yall weirdos into?
All I ever hear is "Hurr feet are hot".
There has to be some standard.

the pinkie toe is gross, but the big toe is the sexiest part of a foot.

french pedicure. makes any feet look sexy

Great comparison... Elbows are almost always shown, and thus are not foreign. If the chick wears shoes and not sandals usually, then you don't don't what to expect, and it's always nice to see feet that aren't gargoyle like. Not to mention, sex usually means feet in the air.. In short, it's something that's usually covered vs something that isn't.

Everybody has both tho. When you see feet are are you grossed out and aroused at the same time?

they smell too you know?

man i dnt understand it eiither i cant even think of them in a sexual way

Just trying to do my part in making Sup Forums less faggy. Don't be so butthurt because not everybody likes feet. Faggot

Because tits are better than feet

coworker friend. who else loves to creep girls feet they know? anyone want moar?

Yeah my wife's even tried playing with my dick with her feet, and I'm just like well.. it's something.. Can I just have a handjob

Good one.

Idk mang, this chick i was with was in to some kinky shit, but she thought me liking feet was weird. other girls think its harmless. One girl has let me massage her feet, and another has given me a foot job. I get such a huge kick out of it.