I heard someone found nude pictures of the dark one in Ghost Busters. Out of curiosity I would like to see them

I heard someone found nude pictures of the dark one in Ghost Busters. Out of curiosity I would like to see them.

you into beastiality?

Fuck.

Why do you want to see monkey tits?

I don't get why you guys don't like her. She had a job and she did it. You can't blame her for getting hired.

Not really, but given the fact they are out there I feel it is my duty to look at them. For humankind of course.

she's racist but it's okay because she's a nig

Is she? What has she said that's racist?

Go back to r/all you fucking faggot

Wow!! This is bad!
It took me 3 long looks at that picture to see that it was shooped.

Not an argument.

You must be referring to these.

hacked from her website

#dicksoutforharambe

That scares my.
#Nosleepformetonight

> criticizing racism while simultaneously being racist.

Look, you either get to be critical of racism or be racist. You can't have both.

R.I.P in piece Harambe.

She changed into a meme

Your what?

lmao, why were these in there again?

Penis

oh, that explains everything.. Holy shit, i'm dying right now! ahhaaha

Mmmmmmmm chocolate goodness.

You apparently don't know much about running a Web server. You need to put some nude pictures in it for it to work.

She likes it in the ass.

Oh come on. Leslie Jones you are 48. Stop taking pictures like that.

Hi!

-Grandma

Hi Granny

I think the fact she's a fat nigger is worse than being 48.

I think he is talking about how she should know better by now.
Like you stop pissing your pants when you grow up.

Those nudes were intentionally "leaked" just to stir up controversy about the "alt-right hackers" who like to "harass women" online, right about the same time hillary gave a speech attacking what she calls "alt-right".

It's only brought up whenever one of her paid shill starts a new thread both requesting, and samefagging those pictures, trying to create raids on her twitter, or whatever the fuck.

They've been doing that for a few days now.

Here are a few examples of a complete artificial response designed to "paint" this narrative:
("hacked" from her website lol)

Agreed. Who or what are these pictures for? (besides us)

It goes deeper than you can imagine.

No... no you woul Why in the fuck!

Her future gorilla mate?

Silverbacks stick together.

Did you put your tinfoil hat on this morning?

Not saying I wouldn't but WTF?

>Digital security

Is she married?

no, retard. the difference is we don't parade that shit around in public and all over twitter without expecting repercussions. she literally tweeted like a hundred times about how stupid and superficial white people. If you tweeted about black people being smelly and lazy do you think that would be accepted practice?

"get the fuck outta here a white boy is best dj wtf?"
"Why is the goofy white boy coming thru!! The announcers won't even call him lebron. The jamesing like a Muthafucka! Wake up James!!"
"White folks! [with a picture of a hippo in the tweet]"
"Ok...black republicans? (blank stare), isn't that an oxymoron emphasis on "moron""

It's so artificial that they had to keep reposting this same thread, asking the exact same questions, and samefagging with the exact same imgur links.

Now, it makes you think, doesn't it? Why would someone on an image board post several written links to imgur? Also, if the "evil-trolls-who-hate-womyn" are in such big numbers around here, then why is it that all responses to those requests contained the exact same links, and namefiles, on different threads, even way after they went public?

Coincidentally, it was the day before her "alt-right" speech.

Not many people took any interest on her pictures, so they started forcing "memes" as a desperate attempt to keep the ball rolling. like these pictures here which has been posted on every single thread requesting those pictures.

Notice the similar theme on every single one those "memes" about animal planet, national geographic, monkey, harambe, etc., constantly being used on almost all posts.

They are still trying, it seems. Even though no one is buying it.

tl;dr: shills, shills everywhere.

I don't have a fucking clue what you're trying to convey here.

no doubt one of milos 44 interns trying to stir the pot

Yeah, mate, sure.

lloooll@that pic

im imagining a sky scraper full of indians trolling twitter

Better start posting some shillary facts, since this is a CTR thread, right?