Fuck Marry Kill?

Fuck Marry Kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck middle, marry left, kill right

Fuck, Marry and then Kill all 3 , starting from the left, middle and right . No mercy given to bitches

Hold all three underwater until the bubbles stop

from left to right: marry, kill, fuck

Marry fuck kill?

Would be scared of blow job from middle - just look at them sinews bitch must suck like a hoover voting for hillary

B-but it's a jaccuzi user

ditto

Ditto.

They all look like cheaters, so F, K, M, because the left one looks like she will get fat enough to stay loyal, the middle one looks like football leather pulled over a skull, the right one looks like she'd wring my nuts in divorce court.

Again, all cheaters, obviously, especially the middle one. I guess M, K, F, since middle one probably has a std and the left one looks like she'd hire a hit man to kill me instead of taking me to divorce court.

fmk

Left one looks like she'd be a passive aggressive bitch, middle one looks sweet, so obviously a cheater. Right is a missionary only prude that will fall out of love in five years or less.

Fuck left, marry middle, then kill myself once I discover she's been cheating with a guy she became friends with at a PTA meeting, taking him to our bed and letting him rail her while I'm at work trying to make sure we keep a roof over our heads and the car from being repossessed. The life insurance will help, but after I'm dead she uses this as an excuse to feel sorry for herself while she get clingy with the guy she's been cheating with, at least until he dumps her. The one on the right dies a painful alcohol related death because of her revolving door marriages and resulting unruly problem children.

Fuck, Fuck and Fuck

Pretty comprehensive.

Your ex wife user.

I guess if I had to pick I'd fuck the woman, marry the pillow on the right, and kill the two on the left. One of the right would look better in a dress at the wedding.

2fuck 1marry 3 kiilll

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

kek

Kill all 3 cause they look like super annoying semi-retarded sluts

kill you for this juvenile stupidity

hey look its precious plum

The left one is really forcing her smile, obvious depression/stress in her life. The middle one is objectively very pretty, probably accustomed to being treated a certain way because of her good looks which means she tends to be easily bored with men and long term relations are not realistic. The right one has already had children, or suffers a serious eating disorder, though the children thing is a lot more likely. This means she's got attachments from previous relationships, many of them very deep and unresolved, making a long-term relationship a series of hazards for me.

Fuck left, she already has issues and will definitely be that on again off again 'call you when I need a friend to dump my problems on' relationship, one night of passion will equal years of attempting to distance, but with marrying another woman she will eventually back off despite being bitter.

Marry middle. It will be a doomed relationship, obviously, once the honeymoon period is over she will want to really seek out as much attention from other men as possible, this will escalate as her good looks begin to fade and the attention she had once taken for granted grows rarer and from less attractive men. By the time she's 40, if she isn't diabetic because of her depression induced eating disorders, she will settle for a guy that will accept her for her damage, and is ready to assume control of our kids, making the holidays a terribly awkward affair where she is both instigator and peacemaker. She will also turn my kids against me, mostly by fabricating drama and making increasingly nastier passive-aggressive remarks about me while they are living with her.

Kill the one on the right, though it would be crueler to allow her to further sink into post-maternal obesity and die a slow shambling mass.

I really like those threads but the pics so far are not hard to decide. Most are just kill, kill, kill.

Kill blonde fuck brunette and marry the redhead

dude im sorry this may sound weird but i need that one on the rights name, address location, fb, and current relationship status

marry middle, old and probably has some money
fuck left for obvious reasons
kill right

kill fuck marry
marry fuck kill

Marry right, fuck middle, kill left Marry middle, fuck right, kill left Fuck middle, marry left, kill right
Got plenty more pics of these, ask for who you want

middle and right one plz

you da best

moooooare

Fuck Kill Marry ;)

just dumb them all

dump

NICE DUBS any more plz

underated post

fuck left kill mid marry right

wrong.Kill right fuck mid marry left.

hmm yes i trully have made a mistake

Kek

>Fuck Marry Kill?

They are drinking out of glasses in the hut tub, all must die.