If you had serious plans of committing suicide, what would you do differently in your life?

If you had serious plans of committing suicide, what would you do differently in your life?
Obviously knowing it's going to end in a few weeks.
I don't mean super high-risk things,
>robbing a bank
More like subtle things
>IV'ing drugs,
>spending lots of money, taking out multiple credit cards.
>Not giving a shit about debt, relationships, work etc.
>cheating on my 6yr stable girlfriend
I plan on committing suicide and need help with the "little things" I need to do before I go.
Eventually, on my last day, I'll start to go for "big things."
Robbery, intentionally high drug doses/binges, etc.
Basically, I don't want to do things that will potentially up in my death just yet. (I.e. Suicide before getting caught robbing a bank)
Really I just don't want to be forced to commit suicide until I have all of the little things done.
>let's get creative Sup Forumsros
Pic related, some coke and ketamine I've been working on.

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

Bumping with drugs ive been enjoying
9 gram rock of heroin #4
$1150 gone

Fire coca

500+ hits of LSD

Meth & dilaudid

Good ol Colorado pot

Girlfriends ass
Last post before I give up
C'mon guys. Help me out.

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

You sure got me.

rob a fucking bank

Fucking kill yourself, don't piss of the rest of us with your little things that will just make less people go to your funeral than already are.

>take out multiple credit card loans
>buy meth, and motorcycle
>dress like in my dreams
>HAVE GUNS
>go hunting and survival camping all around the us
>meet some wasteoid punk chick again
>suicide pact

Nice drug collection . You should gamble online before you go, I turned $63 into $2k in 3 days, pretty fun adrenaline rush

Right off the bat I would like to say that I would never commit suicide. It's something only the weakest of humans end up doing, the garbage cans of society. As such I feel nothing is lost when a person kills themself, it is natural selection. I only hope that if they have children they take them with them, to destroy their weak bloodline.

If I had a terminal illness however, there are things I'd probably do. I would break into the houses of my enemies and lace their food with something toxic like cyanide. I will leave no trace. If i'm going to die I see no reason why my enemies should go on. Death shall be their reward for wronging me. Before life escapes my body I will watch them writhe in pain before me and laugh with great mirth.

>and laugh with great mirth.

Calm down, Lord Byron

I like the meth, motorcycle and camping/hunting. Added them to the list.
Thanks user.

Thanks. I've amassed a ridiculous collection the past few months I've lost the will to survive.
Any suggestions where to begin in terms of online gambling?

Thanks for the advice, duly noted.

The fuck is the point of leaving no trace? You'll never face conviction for murder if you're dead you gronk

I'm not all that angry with anyone, I don't really have a lot of enemies. That being said, there is one guy who robbed me a while back. I'll go ahead and rape him with a gun, and maybe rape his girlfriend before I go.

I gamble on a game, it's 50/50. Is really simple
Pic related is $700
If you have kik or snapchat or email I can better explain it

Illuminati LSD

I've played a lot of runescape surprisingly.
I bought a Christmas Cracker in real life for $500 USD, sold the gold for $1200 USD. Add kanecartel on snapchat.

Added

Any more advice?
So far I have:
Camping on speed
Banging sluts
Buying really nice clothes
Life is so unbelievably bleak, even when I feel I have no boundaries
>time to shoot up dilaudid
>until next time I guess

Stick your head in a cow's asshole, fam.

Creative

Rape a loli

If you're gonna kill yourself set me up with your runescape shit first, I've got a 2 mil bank

*tips fedora

Literal rock? Ive never seen heroin not in powder form

Wish I had 1 tab of that.

That shit looks pretty impure

?

Rowboat - bottle of your favorite booze and big bottle of insulin. Row out to middle of lake - like as far as you can - shoot whole bottle of insulin. Sit in boat doing shots toasting your friends here on /b. You will never make it back to shore if you change your mind. You will never survive the insulin shock. Bon Voyage

Of course that's my plan... Hope none of you young fucks try it.

where do you get insulin bottle?

So you hate your fam? You do know debt is an inheritable asset right?

paypal me $50 so i can buy food op :(
u will be missed

Go to a preschool and take out as many as you can with just your fist and their bodies.

OP is fake, when you really are going to off yourself, you don't give a shit about anything, you don't want to go out in a blaze of glory, you don't want to take others with you and you certainly don't want to have one last party.

You dont give a shit about anything you just want to die.

Think about it fuckwit, you want to die because nothing about life appeals to you any more. Take your faggy fantasy elsewhere.