Is it time for unity?

Is it time for unity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E7HegNSoWs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah we good

Negative.

I am Canadian and I think that most of us would vote against that, including me.

>implying Canada gets to vote on it
>implying your overlord Amerifat neighbors couldn't just annex you if they wanted

Go fuck yer hat bud, it's a great fuckin idea

This user gets it

Canada, like Texas, will get to vote on annexation

Here's what the ballot will look like
How do you want Canada to join the United States of America?
>Peaceful annexation
>invasion and occupation

Actually, that was implied. You need to learn what implications actually are.

in a situation where no country helped canada, then yeah, we could definitely annex. But thats not the case I believe. I think ally wise, canada would have a pretty good advantage

Says the US.

Canada has a pretty powerful military to be fair. I really don't think the US would even attempt it, not because it's a waste of resources and man power but because it's a pointless endeavor.

Canada is a fucking commonwealth country you dipshit. You think that any of the other countries ouldn't go to war with the states? Canada also has ties WITH FUCKING CHINA. The only thing Steven Harper actually did was improve our relationship with China. So I think Canada would be a pretty fucking tough country to invade, considering it's size as well.

Canada has fucking terrifying airforce.

Kekles... You think any Canadian allies would side with fucking Canada over the USA? Hint: they've got the same allies. Worst case scenario is a bunch of finger wagging from the UN and some trade sanctions. Welcome to Canada, the 51st state (they'd actually probably break it up into like 10 states, but you get the point).

American here, we don't want those wannabe french fucks. BC is ok tho.

I totally agree. While the US has numbers, they cant really afford a quality over quantity military like Canada can. Dont get me wrong, they're both great forces. But in a solder per soldier situation, i think the moose fuckers would have a slight advantage

The moosefuckers and the spics are too smart to want anything to do with you hicks.

its ok, we dont want quebec either.

lol yeah, canadian pilots are pretty spooky in a dogfight

>BC is okay though
Ayy, the best part of Canada, bible belt and all.

Oh yes please bring us a step closer to a single world government, you dumb cunts.

Holy shit look at the military genius over here. USA wins by sheer numbers alone, but also huge technology advantage. Hell, I'm pretty sure the Amerifat navy has more planes than the terrifying Canadian Air Force someone posted about. Come back to the empire, we may convince the Yanks to only take half your country while we take the rest.

Is this bait... you do know America can't just invade a country you fucking idiot .. this autism hurts me

but...BC is the absolute worst

Of course they can, all they need to do is overthrow the govt and claim the population needs "democracy"

I said the US could win by numbers alone already...I also specifically stated that on an individual level, i think the canadians are trained better.

>getting butthurt because other countries have soldiers too

go home kiddo

Speaking as an American, ew

Oh true fam sorry

Nice dubs. Why not? Russia did it with no apparent consequences, and America is just as strong militarily, probably more so. Both are also permanent members on the UN Security Council and have veto power. If any of those 5 just want to wreck shit, they pretty much can.

The US going to war with another Commonwealth nation would likely get em kicked out of the Commonwealth..followed by every other members going to war with the US

Because Americans wouldn't be okay with it. Canada is one of America's best trading partner I don't see any reasons to annex or invade canada.

In about 5years, England will be a state of the US. So it's basically the US commonwealth

Sorry I was wrong. The US isn't even part of the Commonwealth

Are you fcuking stupid? The US left the commonwealth when they became the "US".

A small region of a small country isn't THE SECOND FUCKING BIGGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH WITH AN ACTUAL MILITARY AND ACTUAL ALLIANCES

I've no need to know a thing about US history

The only reason I know about that is because I CANT STOP FUCKING HEARING ABOUT IT FROM FAT FUCKING RETARDS WHO LOVE "PEACE" AND "FREEDOM"

Why not? Hopefully China invades Alaska next. Then we'll really see some shit happening.

Ha, got me beat on that one

But why?

There is nothing of value in Canada and most of it is an uninhabitable Arctic wasteland with snowniggers, not to mention that whole section of surrender monkey frogs. Nothing good would come of absorbing that many spineless liberal crybabies.

Love the maple syrup though.

How about most terrorists killed by any military force of any country.

There is oil in Alaska so I'm sure there is some in Canada. We don't want to fuck up Alaska so why not fuck up Canada instead? I mean... it's just Canada after all.

>Implying Quantity > Quality.

Stroke your imaginary maple leaf to feel better, but you're still just Canada and a lapdog bitch to the British crown. Sorry, user.

R E K T
E
K
T

So killing bin laden suddenly makes any other terrorist kill obsolete.

Are you fucking stupid? The british have such little control over Canada, we literally never have the queen disagree or intervene with anything we do.

>Implying the only high profile Terrorist America has killed was Bin Laden.

>Implying killing only killing terrorists terrorizing only your country makes them higher quality terrorists
>Implying not all terrorists are equal

>commonwealth
>not independent
>are lapdog bitch

Have a Kraft Dinner and go eat a snowball you commonwealthnigger.

>>Implying not all terrorists are equal
You don't kill a snake by cutting off its tail... There is a reason they send the stupid ones off on suicide bombing runs.

Kraft Dinner is actually good, that doesn't prove your argument, it's an irrelevant point.

>quebec
fucking D R O P P E D

l2international politics you stupid fucking burger. the crown here is 100% symbolic

Terrorists to Canada:

youtu.be/E7HegNSoWs4

Are u dumb? Canadian police still ride on horses.

Yes, eventually all of the planet needs to be under one representative body.

Crown is still there, pussy. Lrn2nationallymanup.

Shut up, bloc quebequois are fucking dead.

You do realize I am canadian, we don't even like burgers that much.

Better to swallow our ego than spend all that money remaking everything without a crown on it

I'm canadian too, i just replied to the wrong post.

I am laughing so hard at this post. By "Canadian police" you probably mean mounties, and they only ride horses at parades now. They literally are only allowed to be called RCMP because they ride horses at parades, that is it. They don't do any actual work on horses. And they are not fucking police, they are like swat kinda, also detectives.

>gravy
>fried potatoes
>cheese
>not fat

But that poutine!

Yeah, and the costcos here serve it, and its fucking delicious. You know what, I see just as many fat people as in the states, because I don't go to the states, I don't see fat people.

Americanada looks a lil' like a rabbits head.

No, it really doesn't.

The state of Michigan fields more hunters every year than your entire tiny weak military. Plus, since you're all a bunch of gunless cucks you couldn't even fight back if you had it in you. The hunters alone in one state would steamroll your insignificant ice cube of a country. Silly Canucks.

I don't want to be apart of jewish occupied America

Stand and salute, while the band plays our new national anthem... the Kilted Yaksmen Anthem.