Hey Sup Forums, yesterday I was threatened by this fuckboy and his "army" of less popular fuckboys

Hey Sup Forums, yesterday I was threatened by this fuckboy and his "army" of less popular fuckboys.
They basically told me to "Watch out" etc, trying to scare me.
Well it worked to an extent, I'm very scared that they're gonna jump my little brother (13yr old autistic kid) which is something they would do.

I need a way to fuck the leader's life up, scare him enough to fuck off you know.
I also need a way to defend myself, I live in Sweden so no guns, I'm a decent fighter but I want to make sure.

I was thinking about going to his house in the middle of the night and banging on his window and either leave a note or mask myself and wait outside with a fake gun and tell him to fuck off.

I'm not sure if any of these things are a good idea but I need your guys' help with what to do.

Anything is appreciated.

And no I can't just walk up to him and knock him out because his army of fuckboys would swarm me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HzeZhCt5PVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy some weed roll some joints spark those bitches up with the boys talk things over, say hey, let's rewind and begun anew again aight fellas? Then everyone would be like oh okay, anyways this some good fucking kush you got OP.

Have a bump op

Make him beleive your family is a part of the mafia(swedish mafia?)
P.s. have you ever had swedish fish?

Thank you

I haven't had Swedish fish and I don't really think that would work as our family clearly isn't maffia.

If they do beat up your brother, stealth-fully burn the ringleaders house down.

How do I get the fire started properly?

Teach your autistic little brother martial arts. Watch Swedethugs get beat up by autistic kid. Record it, post on socialwebs.

???
Profit

Get his full name, and all info on his family. Surveil them for a while, get pictures(in black and white) printed out, always from a distance, he seems like enough of a cunt to watch enough movies that when you show him said pictures and tell him, very politely, to fuck off. And make no actual threats, he can't say anything about it. And if he attempts something, shatter his kneecaps with a hammer.

Pull down your pants and offer your anus - might make a new friend.

Just use a lighter and a bit of gasoline. If you want, take an empty water bottle and fill gasoline in that so it's easy to hide. Lighter should also be easy to hide, and even the dumbest of dumbasses would know to do this at night,

Fuck yeah.
Should I find him in the middle of the night and beat him up a little before showing him the photos.
I'm very confident I can beat the shit out of him 1 on 1.

Bad attitude friend all I can say is average luck.

Edit, this should work if the guys house is wood or whatever. Even if it's brick or something, gasoline should do the job.

Also, do this a little while after your brother gets beat up so they don't suspect anything.

I missed that thread, can you quickly sum up what happened?
If these guys wanna fuck you or your brother up, you must've done something to piss them off, no?
No smoke without fire n all that jazz.

Throw a molotov at their drive way and leave a note telling them to fuck off

Yeah, OP, did you do anything to provoke them? Do you know them from the neighborhood? How long have they been around?

Holy fuck you guys are faggots

1.) post all his personal info on Sup Forums
2.) ...?!?!....
3.) Profit!

Fuck off newfag

We go to the same school and we were on the subway and the ringleader was pushing people around and I told him to fuck off and chill because no one else had the balls to do so.
It hurt his feelings and after we got off the subway he came up to me with his army and started talking shit.

Sup Forums user here, please describe the ethnicities involved, thx

gutted for you lol. if i was you i'd see if he does anything to your brother and if he does, crack him in the head with an object and take the punishment, at least you can go to juvie a hero.

post his address and i'll send him my shit&cum in a parcel

Everyone is a white, upper class fuckboy except me and my brother who come from a working class family that worked their way up.

LET ME INSPIRE YOU
YOU TAKE THE HINGES OFF A DOOR AND PUT EM IN THE FUCK BOIS HANDS

plus if they attack first then at least you can claim some kind of self-defense and your peers will back you.

hopefully...

True.
I still need a way to defend myself though.
This bitch won't fight me without at least 3 fuckboys with him so I need a way to either scare them off or fuck them up quickly.

So you want to be a gangsta? Okay I will teach you how to be a gangsta. Listen to these tunes and you will be ready to fight Navy SEALs.

youtu.be/HzeZhCt5PVA

Get them to gather in one place, and then mix homemade chlorine gas and gas the fuckers. Or threaten to.

Or, you can dig up dirt on him and blackmail him.
Or you can give both you and your brother knives.

Metal baseball bat when he's alone always works. If he tries to talk hard shit, just knock him the fuck out.

Oh, and...teach your brother to fight. People won't spare him just because he's autistic. If anything, that'll make some people target him.

Burn your little brother alive

That will show 'em

My brother has won bronze in the Karate World Championship. I'm confident he can fight one fuckboy alone but his judgement isn't the best and he might get into a fight with 4 or 5 of them.

bring a hammer or a knife or some shit bro fuck him up after u hit the first guy so hard he knocks out his boys aint gonna do shit

Maybe they will rape him before he dies

First, teach your brother to fight. Real fight, not showoff posing. I'm talking picking up rocks and bashing in the back of a motherfucker's skull.

Then go to a department store and buy the laciest, frilliest panties you can find. Wear them, because you are too much of a pussy to fight for your brother.

>Using the word "fuckboy"

You deserve to get beaten up you sissy twitter user faggot

Dude fuck off, I'd die for my brother. I can't do much if he gets jumped on his way home from school though.

Well what would you call them then?

get a bat and break his legs, sneak up behind him, smash him under the knee as hard as you can in the shin, he'll go down I promise, and then you can continue hitting his legs until you are satisfied, he will guarenteed either be completely traumatized or dream of nothing but revenge for the rest of his life, just make sure you tell him while breaking his legs that if he ever fucks with you again, you will kill him next time and he's lucky you let him live

Faggots

OP if you were a man at all, you would get a fucking bat and break their fucking knees, dont be a pussy you going to let your brother take the shots for you? Youre not a man at all.

This op.

Honestly the moment your kids seem settled into young adulthood, go apeshit on the motherfucker your children will undrestand