Y'all like riddles? I do

Y'all like riddles? I do.

I'm going to post a riddle. Ask yes/no questions if you can't solve it. When solved, I'll post another. 5 "skip votes" to skip a riddle. Will continue posting riddles until 404.

Bump

He was going across from the cop, the light was green for him

Very good.

they were at an intersection and Bumble had a green light. that's how he was able to drive past the cop who had the red light

turn this shit around please

Will do on the next one.

This right here.

Slip brought a knife in the thermos.

Very good.

Next

you should clarify it was a knife made of ice

No... If he was there for 2 hours he could have still gotten to the front lawn to take the picture after the burglary

No, an exposure film wouldn't show a perfectly clear picture of the constellation.

he could of taken the picture the night before or alternatively, left the camera out while he did the robbery and then returned ( this is unlikely)

Bingo. Although the other explanations also work. The card lists your answer.

Next

if the robbery was a couple of hours ago, he could have performed the robbery and then immediately taken the picture when he returned home

Some people ask why not, I ask why.

walk 50 meters in a circle

he hangs his hat on his erection

He would take the blindfold off after the 50 meters

He wears a sombrero

a hole in the hat and a blank shot?

The hat already has a hole and he's shooting blanks.

He doesn't shoot blindfolded, he just walks blindfolded

haha, i also thought that perhaps the hat could be very large, or the hat could be the name of something

Actually, you're sort of right.

He hung the hat on his gun, walked 50 paces, and then fired his gun through the hat.

Hang his hat on his gun barrel, walk with hat on gun with blindfold on, pull trigger, win

What a cheeky cunt

Never left the US.

Uses 'colour' and not 'color'

The note used 'colour' instead of 'color'

british spelling

Americans don't spell it "honour"

British spelling in suicide note.

Too slow, niggers. I win this round.

Yep. Also centre.

Pen in right hand, GSW to right temple?

It was the wife, the gun was on the floor.

because mr queen was an atheist who didn't believe in the next world, also the colour/color thing

he had a pen in the hand which should have been holding the gun

He's got a pen in his right hand and the gun was on the right. How could he write the note after he shot himself?

gun was on the same side he writes with so he wouldn't be holding the pencil there still

He would have had to shoot himself with his left hand

No loving wife says "Good lord!" when her spouse is murdered. Lock the cunt up.

Pen in right hand, gun wound on the right temple.

Who writes a note after he kills himself

that's just lazy

Y'all got it. Sorry if I'm slow, I'm thumbing through to try to get good ones.

too easy come on the barber with the bad haircut

because the wife stated the alibi she planned on using, that he killed himself. she wouldn't know what happened if she didn't have anything to do with it

The barber with the bad haircut, because he cuts the other guys hair who has a good haircut and vice versa

Hedge clipper'd one, they do each other's hair and beard.

How could he shoot himself in the right temple if he's holding a pencil in his right hand

second because blah blah blah we all know this he does the other guy's good hair

Mr. Badly Cut Hair. The other barber cuts his hair. The well-cut barber was cut by bad-cut-barber.

But tons of people cut their own hair? Other dude looks totes professional.

it should be few lines on the picture, not clear picture of little dipper

A classic

the one with fucked up hair did the other guy's hair

Little late on that one, my dude. But yes.

30-5=25
5-2=3
3+25=28 not 27 there are 3 men not 2

the bellhop's 2 dollars are already included in the total of 27 dollars. That bit about 29 dollars is just the card being a cheeky cunt.

the window was open

They want you to approach it:
Each man paid $10. The bellhop refunded $1 each, so now each man paid $9. 9x3=27 plus the $2 the bellhop kept.

ice had kept the window open shot from a lower balconey

>slouched in FRONT of one of the windows
>bullet had entered the back of his head
well he wasn't shot from the window

He should choose the one with the messed up hair.

nothing, the total the men should have spent was 25, but instead they added the 2 to the 27 like sneaky little rat bastards

Front isn't referring to the direction he was facing. That guy got it.

what guy

Ice held the window up. He got shot through the window, it closed when the ice melted.

What is this shit? I can't read this sideways bullshit.

thanks for your patience user

opera tenors do not perform two nights in a row?

the queen is attending the second party.

Yep you got it. Finding another one.

only one was a man

postman, because they always try to look at your cards

Yeah. I didn't think anyone would get it. It's kind of lame. Checking my own quads.

This one is my personal favorite.

>implying a woman would be a plumber/mechanic

Mechanics and Plumbers usually roll up their sleeves?

This Shadow character seems to be where every murder took place. He is the murderer.

Honour is not how we spell it in Murica. An English gentleman killed him.

You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things: First that one path leads to paradise, the other leads to Death. You cannot distinguish between the two paths. You also know that one of the two guards always tells the truth and the other always lies. You have permission to ask one guard one question to discover which path leads to paradise. What one question would you ask to guarantee you take the path to paradise?

Even if she had not secured her safetly line she should of had another line?
I know very little about mountain climbing

He chose the hedge clipper guy to cut his har. Because the other cut that dudes hair.

Has nothing to do with rock climbing. All the info you need is on the card

cause sid shady is one shady motherfucker

Mr shady bought insurance for that exact thing

you dont secure your own safety line, some one else does.

these are awful

Is this the bullshit one where she sold them one round trip and one one way ticket?
Pic unrelated

They wouldn't be mountain climbing in the Swiss Alps alone? They would have a guide or something

Bingo

These are awful, there are some really bullshit ones, too.

Ask one "Which road would the other say sends me to paradise?" And go down the opposite.

The truth teller will tell you the path that leads to hell, because the liar lies, and would say the opposite.

The liar would also tell you the path to hell, because it's the opposite of what the truth teller would say.

i would add why a female travel agent necessarily knows the intricacies of mountain climbing i don't know.

Is this american, wow you guys are dumb

She doesn't have a car. Why need mech?

dropped from airplane, body froze in high altitude