Ask an Aftican American KKK member anything

Ask an Aftican American KKK member anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828425/The-Ku-Klux-Klan-opens-door-Jews-black-people-homosexuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you hate blacks?

Is that you Clayton?

What da fuck? Really though... What the fuck would a black man want to do with the kkk?

They brought me into this world

Yes massa

I want equality for the white man. They brought us out of poverty and despair in Africa and gave us jobs so that we could feed our families. If it weren't for the white man we would be in Africa getting killed by Boko Haram. Now young black men are giving the white's problems and shooting policemen.

Huh, fair enough

What do you think about racism? People are going apeshit over nothing?

If you have hate in your heart, do you let it out?

OP here. Black people opress whites with "victim card". If anyone talks shit about me I just pull out my card and all of the people on tumblr come defend me.

Let it out like it's your virgin honeymoon

how the fuck did the kkk let you be a part of them? is this like some Uncle Ruckus shit ?

True. Ironically enough it's whites who come white knighting and defend your people with "muh racism".
It's all pseudohumanistic bullshit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828425/The-Ku-Klux-Klan-opens-door-Jews-black-people-homosexuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html

Does this offend you? Im the boy in the back and i have no problems taking care of my girlfriends kid while she enjoys herself.

2/10
You got a few newfags I guess

He trolled you,that's how

So when do they lynch you? Or are you like the novelty/token black friend?
>"WE AIN'T RACIST, LOOK, WE HAVE A TYRONE!"

You're a cucc

Go back to tumblr normalfag

Holy shit, a normalfag? Back in my day we used to call people like you summer fags, but no, you're what the kids these days call a "HUMONGOUS COCK SUCKING FAGGOT" but I wouldn't know because I'm a normalfag...

And youll never enjoy the warm thick taste of your girlfriends pussy after its beencreampied by a black man. Think we all know who the real loser is.