Any stoner fags able to tell what strain or quality this weed is? Picked up an oz of it and even the dealer didn't know

Any stoner fags able to tell what strain or quality this weed is? Picked up an oz of it and even the dealer didn't know

strains mean nothing,
looks like some medium quality weed to me
you'll get high, enjoy

This user knows his shit.

Good crystals, good colour. Light that shit up.

Looks like some "It hurts to wipe" not to be mistaken for that garbage called "It hurts to pee" whered you find it? Not a easy atrain to find

Smoke it and find out faggot

That strain is called Here Comes Autism.

Enjoy.

I also agree. Not bad looking. I'd definitely smoke it. But I've seen way better.

what the fuck is that bud, it looks like shit

No it doesn't, look at the fucking crystals man.

Looks like a strong indica maybe either a cross beetwwen sour diesle and northern lights but there's defiantly some sour in there the crystals are at a minimum looks quite dense I'd say pack it into a bowl and spark it up weeds weed for some people but that would get you moderately high

>look at thuh crystals bro!
It's still mostly leaf, little bud, bud

>Mostly leaf
the fuck do you think a plant is?

idk but it's cheesy

This guy has no idea what he's talking about

Now that's a Sativa Strain, cuz if u look up the difference between Sativa and Indica, it's a huge difference. Sativa has long and slim leaves, while indica has like more of leafy and bushed out kinda bud. But anyways weed is weed as long it's good.

This guy is a massive faggot op.

This guy has his science right.

>Strong indica
>Sour Diesel
>Northern lights

Pick one or the other

Dont trust dealers or /b, trust yourself. leafly . com

Sovereignty vs Mobius?

Or do you guys mainly use China glass?

>can't tell if trolling or stupid
do you know what trimming the plant is when you're harvesting? that weed looks like shit lol

Very much looks like Agent Orange, if it has a fruity smell vs cheesy that'd be my guess.

Mobius fuck china glass

fuk yeear m8. Just got my matrix clear/hollowfoot bub in the mail today, it's a fucking beauty. Can finally add that to my Meso and OG 24" Mobius beaker collection

Nice I actually just got a stereo matrix

Hell yeah dude, those rip incredibly and are built like a tank. is it a 50, 60, or 65? t/b/a?

This is all the glass I have with me atm. The rest of my collection is in San Diego

This guy is a huge faggot.

>strains mean nothing
>I can tell weed quality without a loupe or magnifying glass to inspect trichomes
>This user knows his shit
>I also agree

None of you know a fucking thing and you clearly don't grow your own supply. Different strains have different levels of the psychoactive ingredients and the high you feel from them varies greatly. I hate first year stoner fags acting like they know everything already.

confirming this