Anti-sjw thread. be a racist misogynist bigot with wrongthink in here

anti-sjw thread. be a racist misogynist bigot with wrongthink in here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Urge to rape rising.

And people wonder why woman are considered sub-human cum buckets

What if you're a nazi and think that SJWs are really just a symptom of a (((larger problem))) in society?

He mentioned being racist you inbred hill billy swine

kek

Not only is that medically impossible but because it has the 9gag watermark it makes me think that you think that is real

Eh. Racism is just a foregone conclusion to me: They have to go back, or they have to get into the oven.

What about how the Jews have corrupted white society to the point that women try to be men and men try to be women?

wew

wat

That's just woman being ignorant to the fact they aren't superior to men, on odd occasions they might be equal. But very rare are they equal to men in any ways that are worthwhile

women's rights matter, if you disagree you won't get laid any time soon

>modern feminism, safe space, all white men are evil, culture is mainstream
>not agreeing with them gets a shitstorm of hated rained down upon you
is it time to die

You should play some vidya buddy

this has nothing to do with sjws

>riot-shaming

It is lego, you literally are supposed to make what you want. Fucking feminists.

If you want lego that isn't pink and purple, buy the lego that isn't pink and purple, retard, Nobody stops you from buying a Lego City or Lego Star Wars set if you're a girl.

i'm not angry about the sign, i'm just saddened at the indoctrination of children into political agendas

>terrorism has no religion

Not true, my niece tried to buy a small box of LEGO's that wasn't plastered with the words "FOR GIRLS" "PRETTY PINK PRINCESS" and "STAY IN THE KITCHEN FOR ALL YOUR LIFE" and when we got to the check out the cashier had to strip search her to make sure she had a penis to authorise the sale, and when he found out she was a girl he couldn't control his rape urges and fucked her raw while Justin Rolland applauded in the background. Once the bleeding stopped she was given a Lego set with 5 pieces which made a princess castle and nothing else because girls have less creativity and therefore need to be helped in there building of a thing. It's all true you can google the police reports filed by the cashier to report a female child trying to escape the gender binary.

oh thank god. sending my blessings out to that brave cashier!

>my whole body is numb and frozen
>shaking and in physical pain
>choking
>suicidal

How the fuck do these people have the capacity to breathe, let alone function in society when they have a stroke at the sight of a steak?

>average billabong wearing faggot

+2

To be fair, they have a point. Like how retarded are you that you're pro Trump when he's anti lgbt? That's like being pro Bernie while being racist.

>be me
>10 years from now, 2026
>be cis white male
>got to work
>extremely tired so I forget to hold door open for fat cunt with pink hair
>call me cis white and tells me to check my privilege
>suddenly there is a pod of landwhales about to skin me so that they can sell my meat to filthy jews on the other side of the planet for cheap
>they tear apart my flesh with their plaque-covered baleen, using their immense weight to hold me down
>die

Terrorism doesn't have a religion, but islam is a terrorist religion.

Make sense?

>you're not really trans because you're too hot and support trump

Oh brother

kek

hahahaha fucking what

how old are you? that's just a reasonable request and triggers noone

lol holy shit that's so racist what

>get interviewed by someone
>"maybe i'll stop by subway on my way home"
>start leaving
>random woman rushes up to me and demands i say my name
>squirm a little internally, know that my name is embarrassing and dumb, haven't been able to get it legally changed because my mother thinks it is such a good name
>sigh and decide to tell them
>"Hugh Mungus"
>the color inexplicably drains out of their face
>start to see their veins popping as they swell up with sudden rage
>"humongous what?"
>stare at her blankly, not sure what to say
>"Hugh... Mungus" i say. doesn't she understand that i am just trying to do what she asked and give my name?
>"humongous WHAT?!" she raises her voice
>she is clearly upset, can't figure out what
>feel nervous and start to try and walk away
>she starts screaming "HUMONGOUS WHAT?! HUMONGOUS WHAT?!"
>"THIS PERSON JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME!"
>mfw

wheelchair is now a gender

>function in society

They don't. They sit at home all day and have panic attacks due to being fucking retarded. Then they get welfare and special treatment for it.

Did you say wrongthink? Is that in reference to something?

if you, for example, dress up on Halloween like a hawaiian lei dancer, that's cultural appropriation and you will have a ton of people telling you that you are exactly what is wrong with society

based

kek

please

I identify as a crippled woman who is allowed to hit people with a stick.

So just because I'm white, I can't get dressed like an native american on halloween, because reasons, ok

it's when you have a thought crime by not thinking what you are supposed to think

ahhh the old reverse 9-11

This pleases me greatly as I have identified as a wheelchair for many years now, ever since I discovered that having hot women sit on my face is my fetish.

Pokebox thread go!

Hey! Don't be so insensitive to the gender-rollers!

Who said that? You can do that. That's not racist at all. Just avoid silly stereotypes.

>Shrekli
It's never ogre, huh?

i think the worst part about sjws is white male guilt feminists who seem to get off on emasculating themselves and bowing down to women and minorities as though they personally are responsible for all life's problems because they are the same race as someone who did a bad thing a thousand years ago

Jesus fuck go read nineteen eighty-four, I thought that was standard curriculum

dehumanize the enemy so you make it easy to treat them as subhuman scum not worthy of your time

"Having killed somebody doesn't make you a killer"

I guess it's the same as: having a dick doesn't make you a man, having a vagina doesn't make you a woman and having gay sex doesn't make you a fruit.

It's clear to me that we need to stop oppressing black people and that the nation deserves the riots.

Riot-shaming.

Riot is a gender.

Really made me think

Mfw when I can't control my urge to rape

>Virgin detected.

you know they fucking deserve it. religion in general is shit but they have been imposing their will for over a thousand fucking years.

You boys better not be laughing at me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I identify as a lynching.

ISLAM

Well, the guy in that twitter post is talking about cultural appropriation, and for them is a serious topic, even dreadlocks are cultural appropriation for them, they're are crazy.
Here's an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

>women
>people

>gets a shitstorm of hatred rained down upon you.

...you mean online? Or inside of an SJW class? I disagree all the time, it's actually pretty fucking fun. Even so, just not being a pussy normally helps.

Kek

They make purple and pink legos? Female privilege, I guess, I could have really expanded my creative license with more colors.

TRIPS DONT LIE
WOMEN ARENT PEOPLE
THEYRE WOMEN

if you're white you can't dress up as anything that wasn't strictly american and white to begin with, or else you are appropriating someone else's culture. and why would you want to do that YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE you can dress up as anything but you choose to marginalize and try to control other people's cultures. haven't you done enough?

fuck i think i've seen so much feminist shit i could make a pretty convincing feminist, just drop the sarcasm and i'd be able to fit right in

>Why are you filming this
>for everybody's safety

The fuck did she freak out about that for

she didn't want anyone else to see her bullying this dude

>wear a dress
>have to shit on the floor because not comfortable with going in the mens bathroom dress or not

IsnĀ“t this proof that the transpeople are mentally unstable

...Lego's have a gender bias?