Is Sup Forums a pizzeria?

is Sup Forums a pizzeria?
>cheese pizza
>op may or may not deliver
>sauce

I like pizza

Fuck off, we don't serve cheese pizza here. Try Tor's diner, but you have to bring your own onions. Creep.

People like you deserve the chair. Deep down you know it too.

I don't give a fuck about religion, but I sometimes hope heaven and hell are real just so people like you get what's coming.

on a serious note, has anyone tried the new crazy bread bites from Little Caesars?

I know they have a reputation for shit pizza, but I genuinely like it - and especially like the crazy bread

I've been curious and thinking about getting some tomorrow, so I figured this was my best opportunity to ask someone

Yes. If you like the crazy bread and the pizza this will be your dream. Get em. Happy munching buddy

MODS

You're going to delete this image in 1 minute?! SHIT I better reply now.

You're going to delete this image in 1 minute?! SHIT I better reply now.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OH MY FUCKING GOD MODS

ABANDON THREAD

MOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTSSSSSSSSS

XD that pic.needs to get deleted NOW!

Sure is samefag around here...

jesus christ man

wtf op MODS

Don't worry everyone, it wasn't CP, just your typical shitty meme.

dude she looks like my 6yo sister.....
you are fuckedup

I don't think he's coming back guys, memes over nothing to see here, move along.

MOOOODS

Thats the most fucked up CP I've ever seen

DELETE IT ALREADY YOU FUCKING RETARD

Fyi, the post that a lot of losers are replying to, did not contain CP. It said "In 1 minute I will delete this image. Pretend like it's the most fucked up CP you've ever seen."

Funny thing is, it's been well over a minute, and the image remains. Moron.

I'm going to bleach my eyes out but before I do in cut my dick out while I stick a knife up my asshole

How to delete post?
lol

You absolute genius!

fuck you, that shit is cancer and you know it

xD

Little Caesars is shit tier m8

>I know they have a reputation for shit pizza
>Little Caesars is shit tier m8

wow! you got me!

Just moved to a new house in a mainly white town, last place I lived was a black majority town and the local pizza place didn't do delivery to my part of town because niggers abducted and almost killed the delivery driver for the princely sum of about $40, I couldn't sleep for the first few nights at the new house because there were no police sirens or random gunshots in the middle of the night!

Checked. Post the pizza