Is Sup Forums proud of their creation of anonymous?

is Sup Forums proud of their creation of anonymous?

anonymous is fucking gay

Yes

You watch your fucking mouth boy.

Lol no. They weren't the same as when they started, especially with the lulzsec debacle.

Pfffft. I am 12 and what is b8?

>12

Get the fuck out of here with that old childish bullshit meme.

cringe

>proud
How?

i used to be but not anymore they're all actual fags now

Not sure what you mean? Being anons doesn't make us a new Anonymous.

have u heard of a "joke"

fucking idiot

xddd i am le edgey anonimoys

Sup Forums is where anonymous started

dwi

What the FUCK do you take me for?
Some sort of faggot who doesn't know the obvious,
I know it was a fucking "joke" a fucking terrible one too.
So why don't you two crackerjacks fuck off as well.
lol kek top kek fuuuuu me in the butt I made a funnie dot dot dot DOUG FUNNIE HAAAA!

please 404 this thread now

yes

Yes, what?
yes that you're a faggot?
yes that you were molested at the age of 4 in that preschool class by the school priest?
yes that you sniffed your mothers panties
yes that you tried snorting a xanax that was rubbed on your brothers ballsack
yes that you've never ate peanut butter

Anonymous existed long before it was identified in culture now
This iteration has just turned against its self

Anonymous left Sup Forums a while ago when the gov started these anonymous is gay threads to depreciate their value and status as "working class heros"

There ain't much the gov and media can't do with enough time and effort.

>What the FUCK do you take me for?
>Some sort of faggot who doesn't know the obvious,

Anonymous left because they realized Sup Forums was never good.

Yes, but not for the reasons you thiink.
To explain, we must first set the Wayback Machine to Jan 31, 1606:

A man named Guy Fawkes, a conspirator in a plot to attempt to overthrow the government, is walking across a platform towards a hanging noose. But he doesn't get there. He slips, falls, and BREAKS HIS NECK on the way to his execution. Thus was born the legend of Epic Fail Guy.

Fast-forward to the early 2000's. There are wannabe social activists showing up on Sup Forums, and we make fun of them by posting pictures of a stick figure with a Guy Fawkes mask saying their thread is good. Real Sup Forumstards know this means your thread is so shit that Epic Fail Guy likes it, but teh n00bs didn't get the joke and thought that they were being welcomed and that the Guy Fawkes mask was some kind of symbol of anonymous solidarity and anarchy because they'd seen V For Vendetta too many times but never looked up the real story of Guy Fawkes.

And now here we are years later and all of these twit "hacktivists" are proudly wearing the Epic Fail Guy mask with no clue of how comical that really is.

So yeah, we're proud of this joke which has gone much farther and much better than we'd ever hoped.

new Sup Forums is fags, i remember old Sup Forums shit was so cash
i'm oldfag

Oldfag 2007 reporting in. Not many of us left.
Wanna meet me at the cardstand in an hour? I got a pack of smokes we can share.

>2007
You're just a fag (though, not a newfag). I've been on Sup Forums since 1997.

We need a new pool to close... they took the pool out of Habbo... or at least a memorial page to "visit."

Sage.

Nice try faggot, Sup Forums was first established in 2003.

Are they still running ops on irc? or are they dead?

>implying you know anything about Sup Forums
Sup Forums's been around since the early 80s silly. It was just top secret till around 2003, you must not know usenet

>muh experience
>muh fucking noobs suck

nice meme.
not really
seriously i can't believe you salty cunts still fall for this every damn generation. people love their youth, grow old, mock the new youth, and that youth repeats the cycle.

this concept of "oldfag" vs "newfag" is just an anti millenial concept gone full retard. this stupidity has lasted since the bronze age and nobody has ever taken the hint? fucking hell.

if anyone else replys to this thread their mother will die in her sleep tonight

>forgot to handle the immunity files people have and share
fucks sake your such a scrub at this.

MODS!

No, there's a clear difference caused by the much higher post rate than the old days. Way back when, a significant GET was guaranteed to be repeated ad infinitum until it became a meme, but last night's 702000000 "That mofo is huge" went by so fast that most of the user base doesn't even know what it was. Thus far fewer memes are being born today and the site is a cesspool of infinite repetition of decade-old jokes.

Sup Forums didn't create anonymous, you're absolutely retarded.

Sup Forums was nothing more than a glorified recruiting ground.

I think of anonymous in the same way I think of some the fat chicks I've fucked over the years, some have been great fun, others have been awful but I wouldn't admit to either in public.

yall know when you metion annonymous you lose any dignity you had

Nobody created anonymous you dip. It was never even really more than a glorified power trip by people who forgot IP addresses exist.

MODS UNDERAGE