Hey Sup Forums look I got myself into some real shit this time...

Hey Sup Forums look I got myself into some real shit this time. I would all the loli threads until they got taking down but yesterday I took it to far my next door neighbor has a 3month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked, well long story short I broke in and place the baby around my cock and their youngest son about 4 or 5 seen me in his baby brothers room. I was so scared I slip the baby off my cock and went out the window the same way I came in. It was a short experience but it felt like it lasted forever.well anyway I left alot of semen behind and I'm afraid they will test the DNA...I'm already registered as a sex offender what should I do

posting your story as evidence on a Malaysian finger painting chatroom is obviously the best course of action so youre on the the right track

kys m8.

wat

> place the baby around my cock
U wot m8?

A lot of.... Semen
You fucking came? Holy shit kill yourself

jij you're fucked

In my home country it's not a big deal really

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
And this one isn't even written 1/2 way well.

Sorry my auto correct on my phone is shit but true story I just need some good advice maybe I should get rid of the only witness but then again they will still be able to test my cum

Why didn't you eat the cum? Why leave it behind.

Also picture of your cock

i hope you drop the soap alot op...

turn yourself in for a lesser sentence, and seek help.

I wasn't being a grammar nazi.
There's a lot of holes in your story.

>I just need some good advice
Stay in school and take some writing classes.

Wow that's rude I just wanted to cum, you guys get on here a post loli threads after thread and you all think I'm bad because I act and bring my fantasy to reality . Well I guess I am a bad person because there is nothing more special than having a nice little baby fit around your dick until you explode just because the skin is so soft ....you anons will never understand

Kill urself u stupid nigger faggot. I hope in prison they fucking kill you. Piece of shit scum.

I can't turn myself in, do you know how long it will be until I will be able to have sex with a baby again I rather be dead

jij there is no other option. Hang yourself nigger faggot

I would totally spend the rest of my life in prison just so I could take a blade and make your death a long and painful one.. Fuckheads like you is what is wrong with this damn world. I could see it if they were like 15-16 and could consent to it...... But come on man a fucking baby??I really hope this is bait

>jij
it's happening

Hang yourself for even saying "jij" you stupid sheep nigger! Kek will be here forever

Jail is the place I can't go... not an option do you guys know what they would do to me . If you ever had sex with a baby you would understand where I'm cumming from